JayC

New 6" Dungeons And Dragons Drizzt Figure Revealed From Hasbro

Hasbro today during Pulse-Con announced they are releasing a new 6" Dungeons And Dragons Drizzt which will be a HasbroPulse exclusive. The figure goes up for pre-order at 5pm ET for $39.99. The figure will come with Guenhwyvar, alternate head and hair. Two swords, alternate hands, necklace, effects, miniature cat, card art and dice.

Dungeons-And-Dragons-Drizzt-05.jpg

Dungeons-And-Dragons-Drizzt-06.jpg

Dungeons-And-Dragons-Drizzt-07.jpg

Dungeons-And-Dragons-Drizzt-04.jpg

Dungeons-And-Dragons-Drizzt-03.jpg

Dungeon-And-Dragons-Drizzt02.jpg

Dungeons-And-Dragons-Drizzt-08.jpg

Dungeons-And-Dragons-Drizzt-09.jpg

• Thanks 1

Nice, is it an orphaned/standalone release and or is it the beginning of something bigger?.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Belmont13 said:

I have never played Dungeons and Dragons but that's a good looking figure.

Nothing else announced. But im sure if it sells we will see more.

• Thanks 1

Will most likely be a new Snake Eyes deal. They have a whole line planned. Will see the reaction and if positive enough they'll launch it 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, memocromatico said:

So we get a panther for a new line but still no Cosmo for ML??? Hope this means it's coming!!!! 

We'll find out soon, I guess.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh boy, damn Hasbro, if you are going to be doing a D&D line I guess I'm going to be collecting another figure line. I have been hoping some one did a D&D figure series for years and years, so wow.. I'm in

• Thanks 1

If all this ends up giving rise to a new line of action figures, I wonder how long it will be before Hasbro starts with the same old nonsense, you know, the exclusives nonsense. 🤔

• Thanks 1

Depending on the scale, I might pick this up to go with my Marvel Legends Thor and Asgardians as a stand in for a Dark Elf and throw Guenhywver with Black Panther

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow. I think I may just start another line. I hadn't expected that. Cool figure. I'd really like to have an adventure team with some monsters to fight.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, AquaManly said:

Excellent and what I was hoping for.  Hope this is the start of a main line, retro line, and cartoon line. 

A cartoon line is a must... 

on one hand it is awesome they are finally doing figures for D&D

on the other I did want some 1/18th scale figures I guess I will just keep buying Boss Fight Studio's figures instead

• Thanks 1

On 9/25/2020 at 11:58 AM, memocromatico said:

So we get a panther for a new line but still no Cosmo for ML??? Hope this means it's coming!!!! 

...or a GI Joe Classified Timber...

it looked cool so I ordered it. I’m very interesting in seeing if it does well and if it means more figures. Where I don’t play d&d, I like fantasy figures so more options in the market is cool to me

Another impressive figure from Hasbro. This can work great for Thor Display if you aren't DnD fan, also I know Hasbro teams don't share molds but maybe they will in this case for Zabu and new Kazar/Savage Land style boxset?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/25/2020 at 7:54 PM, ransomz said:

Wow. I think I may just start another line. I hadn't expected that. Cool figure. I'd really like to have an adventure team with some monsters to fight.

I'd love to see a beholder in this scale.

• Thanks 1