Power Rangers Lightning Collection Wave 7 Revealed

JayC

CMDStore has revealed the 7th wave of Hasbro's 6" Power Rangers Lightning Collection figures which will include the following figures:

-3X Dino Thunder Red Ranger
2X -Mighty Morphin Green Ranger
1X -Mighty Morphin Z-Putty
2X -Mighty Morphin White Range Repack

Case breakdown comes via Big Mike. Leave it to Hasbro to only include 1 figure of the army builder.

Lightning-Collection-Dino-Thunder-Red.jpg

Lightning-Collection-Mighty-Morphin-Green-Ranger.jpg

Lightning-Collection-Z-Putty.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is BS. 25 years of Rangers and 3 of the 4 in the wave are either re-releases or re-releases with slight modifications. I get that they’re worried that the line isn’t going to sell if it’s not original MMPR, but I’ve had that Green and White since day 1 of this line. And the Zedd putty is cool, but the diehard collectors already took advantage of the Pulse 2 pack. There are still some VERY big names they haven’t used. Andros, TJ, Carter from Lightspeed, Jen OR Eric from Time Force, ANYBODY from RPM, Adam in the Zeo suit, Damon from Galaxy. Merrick from Wild Force, Kat in the Zeo suit.  Practically any other Red Ranger I haven’t named. I understand MMPR sells. But if I already have white and green why do I need two more white and greens? You have CULT COLLECTORS like me who are going to realistically buy all four figures in each wave EVERYTIME. And the re-released are just killing me. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Patr10ts said:

And the re-released are just killing me. 

I’m with you. And I’m a huge MMPR fan. If they really want to keep the MMPR figures in the various waves, there are so many characters/directions they haven’t gone yet. Ninjetti Rangers, 95 Movie Rangers, heck, if the head sculpts were good, I’d be willing to buy civilian rangers. Get them in their iconic outfits from the pilot? Plus there are still characters like Bulk, Skull, Scorpina, Rocky, Cat, Adam, Aisha, 6-inch scale Megazords to fight the two (count ‘em, two) Goldar we now have. It just seems to me that with the exception of Conner, this wave is kind of a waste. There are still tons of characters from MMPR to do before revisiting both Green/White Rangers with minor tweaks. Plus the putty? That should have been the two-pack. Give us a Rita putty and a Zedd putty and move on. I need some Time Force Rangers and Astronema! 

5 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Sometimes I get the impression that Hasbro isn't quite sure what to do with this line. 🤔

I got that impression right after wave 1, Hasbro seems very lost when it comes to lightning collection, I think I see them trying to squeeze longevity out of the line, but it feels synthetic and forced, I can't believe you are going to try and get me to buy another Green Ranger with the correct MMPR helmet color, but lacking in the white diamond on the chest under the Dragon Sheild, and straight re-release of the White Ranger!!!! what this is one of the biggest peg warmers of this entire series to date, here in Canada Winners stores have been stacked with White Rangers for 11.99 since the end of last year, and EB Games always has about 8 in stock any given day, why are you re-releasing this? can we please get some Villains? , also Putty's again? they just dropped a 2 pack, I'm dumping this line on the ranger level after I get Blue & Black , only Ranger after that I'd buy is Silver Space Ranger Zhane. I also cannot stand how hard these figures are to obtain, the distrubution sucks, figures hit shelves and are not even announced as of recent, this line is being run horribly by the team responsible, Hasbro could at least give us some better character selection, and whoa.. imagine a BAF then we would actually maybe want to buy a stupid white ranger again... they have no idea what to do with this line. Rant over

Ah Dino Thunder, i recall watching that specific power rangers show and it was my favorite, can't say if i might want to get the figures related to that show,, still thinking about it though, but still they seem to look nice so far.

Well by that i mean the Red ranger and White ranger of the same series i meant to say, of course we'll likely get the other three as well, though i did recall as a kid i somehow got a crush on the yellow ranger so i guess there's that lol.

Edited by K9K1N6

I'm hyped for that green ranger I've been saying since The lighting collection became a thing I want Evil Tommy With the Green Headband That's my favorite look / version of him as a ranger Also excited for Dino thunder Loved their series I want Ninja storm figures next

What is going on Hasbro?!???? We were doing so good with new characters and now you guys want to keep re-releasing the same old stuff?!?? Like I expected the green ranger solo release, but white ranger all over again? And the “Z” Putty? Why???? Why not do that down the road?!? We got plenty of putty’s for now lol. I’m glad they did do a different season besides MM with Dino Thunder, but come on!!!!! Stop with Mighty Morphin for a sec and give us soemthing new. Like more Time Force Rangers, how about completing our beast Morphers? What about Wild force? Mystic force? Overdrive? Anything else besides mighty morphin?!?????? And if they still wanna do mighty morphin why not some ninja suits or even the alien rangers?!?? Or the movie suits?!?????????? Like come on these last two waves have been pretty weak. Things started out awesome with Magna defender and doggy, but now they’re just messing around. . . . Sorry rants over now 

13 hours ago, Patr10ts said:

This is BS. 25 years of Rangers and 3 of the 4 in the wave are either re-releases or re-releases with slight modifications. I get that they’re worried that the line isn’t going to sell if it’s not original MMPR, but I’ve had that Green and White since day 1 of this line. And the Zedd putty is cool, but the diehard collectors already took advantage of the Pulse 2 pack. There are still some VERY big names they haven’t used. Andros, TJ, Carter from Lightspeed, Jen OR Eric from Time Force, ANYBODY from RPM, Adam in the Zeo suit, Damon from Galaxy. Merrick from Wild Force, Kat in the Zeo suit.  Practically any other Red Ranger I haven’t named. I understand MMPR sells. But if I already have white and green why do I need two more white and greens? You have CULT COLLECTORS like me who are going to realistically buy all four figures in each wave EVERYTIME. And the re-released are just killing me. 

No disrespect as I understand collecting but a company decides what to produce by if it sells more than people opinions. So if there are people that are going to keep buying Green and White figures no matter what, we can expect them to produce more. Our money is what talks about what we want. Just sayin friend. 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, MutantEquality said:

No disrespect as I understand collecting but a company decides what to produce by if it sells more than people opinions. So if there are people that are going to keep buying Green and White figures no matter what, we can expect them to produce more. Our money is what talks about what we want. Just sayin friend. 

Are you going to buy multiples of Green and White? I understand that they can’t have peg warmers like the Legacy line did because that’s what killed the legacy line. But the only figures I’ve seen thus far that DONT sell are the Beast Morphers and Dino Charge Rangers. I can’t find anything else at any retailers except for those. If all they do is keep rereleasing MMPR figures the line is going to die equally as fast because everybody has them already. Not to mention the fact that BBTS still has white rangers in stock at retail price. Anyone who wanted one who didn’t get one “the first time around” can still get one from the original batch at the regular price. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, DrLava said:

me too! i cant wait for this. looks like it has the better gold paint too. this line keeps getting better and better.

I've kind of been behind on collecting this year. The world has changed due to Covid -19. Just hasn't been the best year for anyone. Seems like there are more opportunities for scalpers the way exclusives are done and finding figures period  kids aint buying em up now days I've missed out on everything this year But I'm gonna get this green ranger and the mighty morphing blue & yellow & black ranger to complete my set And I'm starting to like Zeo Also need Ninja storm Yellow ranger fingers crossed they make Ninja Strom next the poses the articulation and how cool that series will look as lighting collection I want them

It is awesome The Green headband makes him a badass like RyuOrKen from street fighter (Green ranger beat Ryu in a death battle fact) I made a comment 4weeks ago on YouTube watching a figure review saying that this is the green ranger I want

Screenshot_2020-09-25-10-24-45.png

I already preorder the green range. The head band and helmet look better to me. 
also does anyone thing that some of the actors and actresses may not allow hasbro to use their likeness? Which they feel limited their team options right now? I believe it’s the green Ranger from dino charge that hates that he was on the show and even refused to be on the crossover even from earlier this year. 

Following yesterday's Hasbro PulseCon Power Rangers panel, we have official images and details for most of the product that was revealed.

ZEO MEGAZORD:

POWER RANGERS ZEO MEGAZORD 12-INCH Figure
(Ages 8 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $49.99/Available: September 2020)
IT’S MORPHIN TIME! From the BEAST MORPHERS back to the original MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS, the POWER RANGERS have brought teamwork, action, and adventure to fans. The legacy continues with figures, vehicles, collectibles, and roleplay toys from Hasbro. Imagine all the action of POWER RANGERS with toys from Hasbro! This highly poseable POWER RANGERS ZEO MEGAZORD 12-INCH Figure is inspired by the classic 90s television show and comes with 5 helmets, wings and a sword accessory. Each helmet represents the power of a different ZEO POWER RANGER and in the TV show gives the MEGAZORD different abilities. The second major version of POWER RANGERS, POWER RANGERS ZEO takes place right after MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS. Also, we’re not just going to package the ZEO MEGAZORD in plain old carboard. As if! This package artwork was inspired by the 1990s branding. Perfect for display in any fan’s collection or for posing out at play time! Find other POWER RANGERS figures and gears to create a morphinominal collection. Each sold separately. Available as a See Now Buy Now on BigBadToyStore.com

LIGHTNING COLLECTION METALLIC PINK RANGER:

POWER RANGERS LIGHTNING COLLECTION 6” MIGHTY MORPHIN METALLIC ARMOR PINK RANGER Figure
(Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $24.99/Available: 11/15/2020)
IT’S MORPHIN TIME! From the BEAST MORPHERS back to the original MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS, the POWER RANGERS have brought teamwork, action, and adventure to fans. The legacy continues with figures, vehicles, collectibles, and roleplay toys from Hasbro. Imagine all the action of POWER RANGERS with toys from Hasbro! When Kimberly leaves the team, Kat steps up and becomes the second MIGHTY MORPHIN PINK RANGER… “METALLIC ARMOR, POWER UP!” Inspired by the classic season 3 episode “Master Vile and the Metallic Armor,” the LIGHTNING COLLECTION 6” MIGHTY MORPHIN METALLIC ARMOR PINK RANGER Figure is treated with a special sparkly deco. This figure features premium paint and decorative details inspired by the show, over 20 points of articulation for high poseability, swappable heads to display the Ranger with or without her helmet, Power Bow, arrow, and Blade Blaster accessories, and blast effect piece for more ways to play or display. Find other POWER RANGERS figures and gears to create a morphinominal collection. Each sold separately. Available for pre-order on HasbroPulse.com in the US & Canada only.

RETRO-MORPHIN FIGURE ASSORTMENT:

POWER RANGERS RETRO-MORPHIN RED RANGER JASON FLIPHEAD Figure
(Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $9.99/Available: Spring 2021)
IT’S RETRO-MORPHIN TIME! Inspired by the classic MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS TV show from the nineties, the RETRO-MORPHIN figures bring back head-flipping, morphin action! The POWER RANGERS legacy of fun action figures continues, with RETRO-MORPHIN figures for kids and new fans just discovering the awesome action of POWER RANGERS or collectors who want to build, rebuild, or fill out their collection. The POWER RANGERS RETRO-MORPHIN RED RANGER JASON FLIPHEAD Figure lets kids and fans imagine Jason morphing into action.
Relive, revisit, or just appreciate the decade that brought you MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS with this figure inspired by the classics. Press the action figure’s belt buckle and the Red Ranger head flips, “morphing” him into his helmeted Ranger form. Jason’s Power Sword is included as an accessory to add to the morphinominal action. Go Go POWER RANGERS! Find other POWER RANGERS figures and gears to create a morphinominal collection, including other RETRO-MORPHIN figures, LIGHTNING COLLECTION figures, and more. Each sold separately. Available for pre-order on Walmart.com.

POWER RANGERS RETRO-MORPHIN BLUE RANGER BILLY FLIPHEAD Figure
IT’S RETRO-MORPHIN TIME! Inspired by the classic MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS TV show from the nineties, the RETRO-MORPHIN figure
s bring back head-flipping, morphin action! The POWER RANGERS legacy of fun action figures continues, with RETRO-MORPHIN figures for kids and new fans just discovering the awesome action of POWER RANGERS or collectors who want to build, rebuild, or fill out their collection. The POWER RANGERS RETRO-MORPHIN BLUE RANGER BILLY FLIPHEAD Figure lets kids and fans imagine Billy morphing into action. Relive, revisit, or just appreciate the decade that brought you MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS with this figure inspired by the classics. Press the action figure’s belt buckle and the Blue Ranger head flips, “morphing” him into his helmeted Ranger form. Billy’s Power Lance is included as an accessory to add to the morphinominal action. Go Go POWER RANGERS! Find other POWER RANGERS figures and gears to create a morphinominal collection, including other RETRO-MORPHIN figures, LIGHTNING COLLECTION figures, and more. Each sold separately. Available for pre-order on Walmart.com.

POWER RANGERS RETRO-MORPHIN BLACK RANGER ZACK FLIPHEAD Figure
IT’S RETRO-MORPHIN TIME! Inspired by the classic MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS TV show from the nineties, the RETRO-MORPHIN figures bring back head-flipping, morphin action! The POWER RANGERS legacy of fun action figures continues, with RETRO-MORPHIN figures for kids and new fans just discovering the awesome action of POWER RANGERS or collectors who want to build, rebuild, or fill out their collection. The POWER RANGERS RETRO-MORPHIN BLACK RANGER ZACK FLIPHEAD Figure lets kids and fans imagine Zack morphing into action. Relive, revisit, or just appreciate the decade that brought you MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS with this figure inspired by the classics. Press the action figure’s belt buckle and the Black Ranger head flips, “morphing” him into his helmeted Ranger form. Zack’s Power Axe is included as an accessory to add to the morphinominal action. Go Go POWER RANGERS! Find other POWER RANGERS figures and gears to create a morphinominal collection, including other RETRO-MORPHIN figures, LIGHTNING COLLECTION figures, and more. Each sold separately. Available for pre-order on Walmart.com.

POWER RANGERS RETRO-MORPHIN PINK RANGER KIMBERLY FLIPHEAD Figure
IT’S RETRO-MORPHIN TIME! Inspired by the classic MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS TV show from the nineties, the RETRO-MORPHIN figures bring back head-flipping, morphin action! The POWER RANGERS legacy of fun action figures continues, with RETRO-MORPHIN figures for kids and new fans just discovering the awesome action of POWER RANGERS or collectors who want to build, rebuild, or fill out their collection.
The POWER RANGERS RETRO-MORPHIN PINK RANGER KIMBERLY FLIPHEAD Figure lets kids and fans imagine Kimberly morphing into action. Relive, revisit, or just appreciate the decade that brought you MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS with this figure inspired by the classics. Press the action figure’s belt buckle and the Pink Ranger head flips, “morphing” her into her helmeted Ranger form. Kimberly’s Power Bow is included as an accessory to add to the morphinominal action. Go Go POWER RANGERS! Find other POWER RANGERS figures and gears to create a morphinominal collection, including other RETRO-MORPHIN figures, LIGHTNING COLLECTION figures, and more. Each sold separately. Available for pre-order on Walmart.com.

LIGHTNING COLLECTION WAVE 7 FIGURE ASSORTMENT:

POWER RANGERS LIGHTNING COLLECTION DINO THUNDER RED RANGER Figure
(Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $22.99/Available: 12/1/2020)
IT’S MORPHIN TIME! From the BEAST MORPHERS back to the original MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS, the POWER RANGERS have brought teamwork, action, and adventure to fans. The legacy continues with figures, vehicles, collectibles, and roleplay toys from Hasbro. Imagine all the action of POWER RANGERS with toys from Hasbro! This 6-inch LIGHTNING COLLECTION DINO THUNDER RED RANGER Figure features premium paint and decorative details inspired by the show, over 20 points of articulation for high poseability, swappable heads to display the Ranger with or without his helmet, Thundermax Saber and Tyranno Staff accessories, a blast effect piece, and an extra pair of hands for more ways to play or display. GO GO POWER RANGERS! Look for more collectibles in the LIGHTNING COLLECTION. Each sold separately. Available for pre-order on BigBadToyStore.com.

POWER RANGERS LIGHTNING COLLECTION MIGHTY MORPHIN GREEN RANGER Figure
IT’S MORPHIN TIME! From the BEAST MORPHERS back to the original MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS, the POWER RANGERS have brought teamwork, action, and adventure to fans. The legacy continues with figures, vehicles, collectibles, and roleplay toys from Hasbro. Imagine all the action of POWER RANGERS with toys from Hasbro! This 6-inch LIGHTNING COLLECTION MIGHTY MORPHIN GREEN RANGER Figure features premium paint and decorative details inspired by the show, over 20 points of articulation for high poseability, swappable heads to display the Ranger with or without his helmet, Dragon Dagger and Sword of Darkness accessories, a blast effect piece, and an extra pair of hands for more ways to play or display. GO GO POWER RANGERS! Look for more collectibles in the LIGHTNING COLLECTION. Each sold separately. Available for pre-order on BigBadToyStore.com.

POWER RANGERS LIGHTNING COLLECTION MIGHTY MORPHIN Z PUTTY Figure
IT’S MORPHIN TIME! From the BEAST MORPHERS back to the original MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS, the POWER RANGERS have brought teamwork, action, and adventure to fans. The legacy continues with figures, vehicles, collectibles, and roleplay toys from Hasbro. Imagine all the action of POWER RANGERS with toys from Hasbro! This 6-inch LIGHTNING COLLECTION MIGHTY MORPHIN Z PUTTY Figure features premium paint and decorative details inspired by the show, over 20 points of articulation for high poseability, blast effect pieces, removeable armor, and an extra pair of hands for more ways to play or display.
When Lord Zedd arrives on the moon, he replaces Rita’s Putty Patrollers with new Putties, imbued with his evil power. GO GO POWER RANGERS! Look for more collectibles in the LIGHTNING COLLECTION. Each sold separately. Available for pre-order on BigBadToyStore.com.

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals01.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals02.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals03.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals04.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals05.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals06.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals07.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals08.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals09.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals10.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals11.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals12.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals13.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals14.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals15.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals16.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals17.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals18.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals19.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals20.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals21.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals22.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals23.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals24.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals25.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals26.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals27.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals28.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals29.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals30.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals31.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals32.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals33.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals34.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals35.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals36.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals37.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals38.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals39.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals40.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals41.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals42.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals43.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals44.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals45.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals46.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals47.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals48.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals49.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals50.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals51.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals52.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals53.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals54.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals55.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals56.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals57.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals58.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals59.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals60.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals61.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals62.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals63.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals64.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals65.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals66.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals67.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals68.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals69.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals70.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals71.jpg

2020-Pulse-Con-Power-Rangers-Reveals72.jpg

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, mako said:

I was on the fence about the Metallic Armor Pink Ranger, it of course being screen accurate, but actually including Kat's head put me over the top.

I was thinking about getting it for the Kat head as well. Though if  hasbro has the ability to use her face I will wait for a Pink Zeo Ranger. It’s a fun variant but I just don’t see myself have a regular and sparkly set of MMPR

• Thanks 1

On 9/25/2020 at 6:57 PM, DylanRaven055 said:

I'm excited for the Green Ranger! He looks cool and I love the alternate head. Dino Thunder has me a bit excited, but if I'm being honest, I want Ninja Storm and Wild Force figures. Hopefully they'll give us Zen-aku

The green ranger looks pretty good with that new head.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JHS1988 said:

I was thinking about getting it for the Kat head as well. Though if  hasbro has the ability to use her face I will wait for a Pink Zeo Ranger. It’s a fun variant but I just don’t see myself have a regular and sparkly set of MMPR

Granted, it's only a sparkly redeco, but it does represent something they actually had on the series, so I'm okay getting it. Of course it's not a super-major update . . . like a head-band.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1