Jump to content

New DC Multiverse Batman: The Last Knight On Earth Bane BAF Wave Coming From McFarlane Toys?!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, I get it. DCUC, like Marvel Legends, was a miracle of rare device. We won't see an open-ended toyline devoted to the entirety of the DC Universe again. Still, I have to wonder if these weird des

spinmasters makes the line youre looking for

yeah this Bane looks stupid IMO, fat bod, tiny head, no good.  

Posted Images

In an ideal world, I will army build the amazons/wonderwoman army using the wonderwoman in this wave. She's truly badass. Mcfarlane is just hitting the mark 99%  of the time! I would have given a "real" alternate body for scarecrow though--within the same package--if it's a standalone figure.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
Shown below via Collectablekingdoms.com are official images for the upcoming 7" Batman: The Last Knight On Earth Bane BAF Wave from McFarlane Toys. The wave breaks down like this:

Batman - Includes nightstick, severed Joker Head, stand, Bane BAF Hands and Head

Omega - Alternate hands, stand, Bane BAF legs

Wonder Woman - Sword, stand, Bane BAF arms

Scarecrow - Flight stand, Bane BAF torso, fits on Bane's back

This wave is due to hit shelves in January 2021.

00.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Wonder-Woman-07.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Wonder-Woman-06.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Wonder-Woman-05.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Wonder-Woman-04.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Wonder-Woman-03.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Wonder-Woman-02.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Wonder-Woman-01.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Wonder-Woman-00.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Scarecrow-07.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Scarecrow-06.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Scarecrow-05.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Scarecrow-04.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Scarecrow-03.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Scarecrow-02.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Scarecrow-01.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Scarecrow-00.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Omega-07.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Omega-06.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Omega-05.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Omega-04.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Omega-03.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Omega-02.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Omega-01.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Omega-00.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Batman-07.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Batman-06.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Batman-05.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Batman-04.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Batman-03.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Batman-02.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Batman-01.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Batman-00.jpg

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, I get it. DCUC, like Marvel Legends, was a miracle of rare device. We won't see an open-ended toyline devoted to the entirety of the DC Universe again. Still, I have to wonder if these weird designs and anemic character selection are what DC had in mind when they threw Daddy Spawn the license.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RecklessEndangerment said:

Todd sure makes some odd choices, doesn't he?  I don't necessarily mind, but it would be nice to get a few more traditional looks mixed in with them. I really wish that this wasn't his first comic based WW.

That's all I'm saying. Dedicate the bread-n-butter line to the characters as we know them, and save the fun house mirror stuff for a Signature Series type thing. That way we could have our mainstream Wonder Woman and Green Lanterns and Todd could still leave his unique mark on the line.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Being I've never read the story nor have any plans to do so, this will be an easy pass for me. I also have to say based on the images I have seen, the proportions between Bane and Scarecrow seem a bit off to me.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, mako said:

Okay, I get it. DCUC, like Marvel Legends, was a miracle of rare device. We won't see an open-ended toyline devoted to the entirety of the DC Universe again. Still, I have to wonder if these weird designs and anemic character selection are what DC had in mind when they threw Daddy Spawn the license.

spinmasters makes the line youre looking for

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Welp, they didn't change Bane at, he looks like Black and White statue,  he doesn't even have the paint to show all the sculpt details and green veins we saw in comics, it's cool looking if you into stylized stuff though, but still big pass for me. That Batman  and Wonder Woman might not be for everyone, but I always liked those looks especially when Batman  comes with Joke head lantern accessory, Wonder Woman would have benefited from Dr Fate helmet, but from what I understand they are making separate figure variant for that. If they both go on sale,  I might get them.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DrLava said:

spinmasters makes the line youre looking for

You are NOT wrong. I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger on it right now. Doesn't help that the non-Bat characters are a little harder to come by in these parts. That being said, this IS the kind of line I've been waiting for.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Looking at these figures it's no wonder why Mcfarlane decided to make them. These characters are right up his alley  

Absolutely! His flare for capes, how he fancies eccentric, less told (bat bike, sky tyrant batman) constructs, market versatility-sensitive character/toy looks, aesthetics-over-articulation design perspective. So Todd :)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2020 at 6:37 PM, JayC said:
Shown below via Collectablekingdoms.com are official images for the upcoming 7" Batman: The Last Knight On Earth Bane BAF Wave from McFarlane Toys. The wave breaks down like this:

Batman - Includes nightstick, severed Joker Head, stand, Bane BAF Hands and Head

Omega - Alternate hands, stand, Bane BAF legs

Wonder Woman - Sword, stand, Bane BAF arms

Scarecrow - Flight stand, Bane BAF torso, fits on Bane's back

This wave is due to hit shelves in January 2021.

00.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Wonder-Woman-07.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Wonder-Woman-06.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Wonder-Woman-05.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Wonder-Woman-04.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Wonder-Woman-03.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Wonder-Woman-02.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Wonder-Woman-01.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Wonder-Woman-00.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Scarecrow-07.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Scarecrow-06.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Scarecrow-05.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Scarecrow-04.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Scarecrow-03.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Scarecrow-02.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Scarecrow-01.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Scarecrow-00.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Omega-07.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Omega-06.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Omega-05.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Omega-04.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Omega-03.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Omega-02.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Omega-01.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Omega-00.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Batman-07.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Batman-06.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Batman-05.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Batman-04.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Batman-03.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Batman-02.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Batman-01.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Batman-Last-Knight-Batman-00.jpg

Wonder where WW's helmet went. :(  That would have made her an amazing amazon army builder. Missed opportunity #McFarlaneToys

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Carlos said:

Looking at these figures it's no wonder why Mcfarlane decided to make them. These characters are right up his alley  

It looks like likes to do dark versions of pretty much everything...

I'm not a fan of the dark style... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

It looks like likes to do dark versions of pretty much everything...

I'm not a fan of the dark style... 

Ooooohhhhh.... Dark is my middle name. Reason why I admire Todd's work. (As long as the dark is in animated or comic stuff is fine by me... not real life :) ) Can't wait for the BAF Darkseid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/13/2020 at 11:01 AM, mako said:

You are NOT wrong. I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger on it right now. Doesn't help that the non-Bat characters are a little harder to come by in these parts. That being said, this IS the kind of line I've been waiting for.

The Dark/Doom Metal stories are about to come to a halt for 3 months beginning 2021... Todd might throw us some Superboys, WW's, Green Lanterns, Martians, etc. Don't worry. #McFarlaneToys 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Blurr86 said:

The Dark/Doom Metal stories are about to come to a halt for 3 months beginning 2021... Todd might throw us some Superboys, WW's, Green Lanterns, Martians, etc. Don't worry. #McFarlaneToys 

To little, to late.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Find Action Figures on Ebay


×
×
  • Create New...
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE