New DC Multiverse Batman: The Last Knight On Earth Bane BAF Wave Coming From McFarlane Toys?!

JayC

LOL...wonder how long it will be before McFarlane gets his panties in a wad because we all continue to insist to call this process a Build-A-Figure instead of calling it his personalized totally different, totally unique, rebranded terminology of....what was it again...Collect-To-Build.

That aside, I said in an earlier post that got deleted for some reason (I think because I might've used the incorrect pronoun), It seems to me that these figures have been scaled down a bit by the way they fit into the window of the McFarlane packaging. It would make sense as to save materials for what is basically adding a large sized "extra" figure into a 4 figure wave, and it would also be well within McFarlane's wheelhouse to do so without acknowledging it as not to admit that he might be succumbing to the 6" scale (which would be the smartest move), but these figures do look on the small size based on how past figures have looked in the packaging. Now some might say the packaging has been upsized a bit to accomodate the extra BAF piece, but while making the package wider would make sense, it doesn't necessarily mean they are making it taller. Maybe it's just a pipe dream, but if he did try to sneak that past us without saying anything I wouldn't even be mad. I just want a time when Batman and Superman can square off with Captain America and Thor at a shared scale. Whatever you have to do, whoever you have to lie to, however often you've gotta deny or look the other way to act like it's being done without your knowledge. Whatever it takes McFarlane, just make it happen.