MOTU Origins Going Retail Wide In November?!? - Pre-Orders At Amazon For Man-E-Faces, Orko, Scareglow And More

JayC

We first saw these announced by Mattel at Power-Con last month, but now they have released a full gallery of images for their new Masters of the Universe Origins Deluxe Terror Claw Skeletor & Flying Fist He-Man figures. Check out the images below. Look for them to be released in February. You can pre-order them now from our sponsor EntertainmentEarth. Check out links below:

Masters of the Universe Origins Flying Fist He-Man
Masters of the Universe Origins Terror Claw Skeletor

MOTU-Origins-Deluxe-Wave-3-01.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Deluxe-Wave-3-02.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Deluxe-Wave-3-03.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Deluxe-Wave-3-04.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Deluxe-Wave-3-05.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Deluxe-Wave-3-06.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Deluxe-Wave-3-07.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Deluxe-Wave-3-08.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Deluxe-Wave-3-09.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Deluxe-Wave-3-10.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Deluxe-Wave-3-11.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Deluxe-Wave-3-12.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Deluxe-Wave-3-13.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Deluxe-Wave-3-14.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Deluxe-Wave-3-15.jpg

• Thanks 1

Lol, that Skeletor in his purple crop top sure gets those memories flowing. Back then I was mowing lawns to make money to support my He-Man and then Transformers habit. Back then the figures were barely $5 and I really don't remember having to pay a premium for figures like FF He-Man or TC Skeletor, but I may be wrong.

On a separate note, does anyone else remember that the re-issues of characters like He-Man, Man-At-Arms, Teela, Skeletor, Beast Man and Stratos came in a single clear bag similar to a bread bag and were significantly marked down (maybe like $3.50)? I had missed out on the first wave of figures, cuz I think it's break-out success caught many people by surprise. The closest retail store was literally within walking distance from my house (TG&Y) at the time and I found them in a wire bin on the bottom shelf. Totally new, no cardboard, no blister, just a plain clear bag with a bread bag type twist on the top. It might as well have been a pot of gold. I bought all but Zodac just because I didn't have enough money and I regretted it at the time. I ended up finding him later on a trip to the West Coast and my parents fronted the money to get it.

And before anyone calls me out, yes it was not uncommon for an 9 year old to walk to the store or even be sent to the grocery store by their mom in those days. There were a couple of creeps, some bullies and one time my bike got stolen while I was in the store, but it was a different time. Wow, things have really gone off a cliff since then.

7 hours ago, Zerzar999 said:

Lol, that Skeletor in his purple crop top sure gets those memories flowing. Back then I was mowing lawns to make money to support my He-Man and then Transformers habit. Back then the figures were barely $5 and I really don't remember having to pay a premium for figures like FF He-Man or TC Skeletor, but I may be wrong.

On a separate note, does anyone else remember that the re-issues of characters like He-Man, Man-At-Arms, Teela, Skeletor, Beast Man and Stratos came in a single clear bag similar to a bread bag and were significantly marked down (maybe like $3.50)? I had missed out on the first wave of figures, cuz I think it's break-out success caught many people by surprise. The closest retail store was literally within walking distance from my house (TG&Y) at the time and I found them in a wire bin on the bottom shelf. Totally new, no cardboard, no blister, just a plain clear bag with a bread bag type twist on the top. It might as well have been a pot of gold. I bought all but Zodac just because I didn't have enough money and I regretted it at the time. I ended up finding him later on a trip to the West Coast and my parents fronted the money to get it.

And before anyone calls me out, yes it was not uncommon for an 9 year old to walk to the store or even be sent to the grocery store by their mom in those days. There were a couple of creeps, some bullies and one time my bike got stolen while I was in the store, but it was a different time. Wow, things have really gone off a cliff since then.

No I don’t remember ever seeing any motu is clear bags. 

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, MagnaPrime said:

So what are they gonna do when they finish with the vintage repaints in origins?  I know there was the rumored movie skeletor.  Personally, I'm hoping to see them go into the 200x series.  I need an original disco skeletor on my shelf.

If you see the art of the packaging, you will be able to see many new characters that we never saw in toy form so most probably those will be done...😃👍

• 3 weeks later...