MOTU Origins Going Retail Wide In November?!? - Pre-Orders At Amazon For Man-E-Faces, Orko, Scareglow And More

JayC

6 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

I like them and would like to buy them all when they become available...

I like that She-ra, very nice details on her.

They're available for pre order now, but I prefer to avoid mention the store since It's the sponsor's competition, plus it's charging a somewhat expensive price. Personally I would rather wait until walmart's exclusivity really expires and wait for BBTS to open its pre-orders.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

They're available for pre order now, but I prefer to avoid mention the store since It's the sponsor's competition, plus it's charging a somewhat expensive price. Personally I would rather wait until walmart's exclusivity really expires and wait for BBTS to open its pre-orders.

No rush for me now. I can wait... I'm still waiting to get Trap Jaw, Man-e-faces and Scare Glow from the second waive...

11 hours ago, Asterix said:

Thank you for this thread. Managed to snag Scareglow and Evil Lyn. 

Good for you pal... I got Evil Lyn by ordering online and also at the store... It looks like the first wave is finally showing at my local Walmart stores in big quantities... I already seen all first wave characters on the shelves...

• 2 weeks later...

Also on another MoTU-related note, an alleged image of the Masterverse version of Moss Man, has apparently also been leaked, pick it with every grain of salt, even for a prototype looks kinda off in some details, In principle the design is very similar to that of 200X and then the joints seem very similar to those of the MoTUC figures.

119637834_100368168488800_7485107014604090204_n.jpg

119774395_708863339715859_3911319052849171976_n.jpg

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Also on another MoTU-related note, an alleged image of the Masterverse version of Moss Man, has apparently also been leaked, pick it with every grain of salt, even for a prototype looks kinda off in some details, In principle the design is very similar to that of 200X and then the joints seem very similar to those of the MoTUC figures.

119637834_100368168488800_7485107014604090204_n.jpg

119774395_708863339715859_3911319052849171976_n.jpg

Oh nice and yes that's the 20XX version of him...

13 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Apparently more figures have been added to the Origins leaks list. Fisto, Tri Klops, Stinkor, Evil Lyn 2? and Breast man!?... the heck. 😲

119998412_124922552399482_6768895814421820669_n(2).jpg

I like the figures on that list and I will welcome them with open arms in my collection.

The exclusivity agreement with Walmart is getting closer to an end, in days past that other online store whose name shouldn't be named here 😉 has been sending to its wholesale customers a list of several Origins line items, we already know most of them, though there are a couple of new and interesting things.

IMG_20201002_163834.jpg

IMG_20201002_163810.jpg

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

The exclusivity agreement with Walmart is getting closer to an end, in days past that other online store whose name shouldn't be named here 😉 has been sending to its wholesale customers a list of several Origins line items, we already know most of them, though there are a couple of new and interesting things.

IMG_20201002_163834.jpg

IMG_20201002_163810.jpg

Wow a lot of great figures listed there...

I’m pretty excited for the new  7” line. This Mossman tho def needs some tweaking , looks like a custom , imho. This does give me hope that it’s possibly a reimagining and not a slave to the vintage or 200x series.That was done in classics and now in origins ( well more of a sprinkle of 200x in classics ) I enjoyed the 200x it definitely has some faults but I still give it an A for effort.A few things I hope for in the new line 1.more defined sculpts as the origins have very soft sculpts 2. someone else sculpts the female faces. My marvel legends women have some beautiful faces. I feel  the Achilles heel for the 4h is female faces.

* disclaimer these are just my humble opinions and not to be treated as truth.So easy does ..it lets put the unlit torches and sharp pitchforks down.... easy, easy and you too with the AK-47  . Let’s put it down , that’s right slowly ,slowly. (In a hushed tone: who let them in I said only pitch forks and unlit torches allowed , are you crazy. ) *
Take care everyone 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Everything points that could be a real prototype but in a very, very early state, more like a mock-up. I would have to assume that maybe the Revelations designs would be an amalgam of classics and 200X designs but with new elements, that's just a guess. A sneak peek of the new animated series as part of that Power Scan virtual event would have been great though.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Everything points that could be a real prototype but in a very, very early state, more like a mock-up. I would have to assume that maybe the Revelations designs would be an amalgam of classics and 200X designs but with new elements, that's just a guess. A sneak peek of the new animated series as part of that Power Scan virtual event would have been great though.

That's what I think it is, the new design for the Netflix animated show rather than a 20XX reedition of the toys...

On 10/6/2020 at 2:15 PM, Mr_Scary92 said:

Technically yes, but technically the one showed during Power-Con was just a mock-up, this right here is the production sample.

I actually think its the exact same image only blown up a bit. I believe it came from a german site.

• Thanks 1

Mattel today posted on social media this blurry image of what appears to be the flag that has been featured on past Castle Grayskull playset.

Untitled__scaled_600.jpg

With the image they included the following caption:

BIG news coming tomorrow at 9am EST! Can you guess what it is?

Well the answer is, yes we can guess what it is. It's likely a tease for the previously rumored Masters of the Universe Origins Castle Grayskull playset which an image showed up for several weeks ago.

Eh96A0hXcAAAc44__scaled_600.jpg
We will be sure to update you all with the reveal and let you know if we were right.
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, JayC said:

Mattel today posted on social media this blurry image of what appears to be the flag that has been featured on past Castle Grayskull playset.

Untitled__scaled_600.jpg

With the image they included the following caption:

BIG news coming tomorrow at 9am EST! Can you guess what it is?

Well the answer is, yes we can guess what it is. It's likely a tease for the previously rumored Masters of the Universe Origins Castle Grayskull playset which an image showed up for several weeks ago.

Eh96A0hXcAAAc44__scaled_600.jpg
We will be sure to update you all with the reveal and let you know if we were right.

Oh yeah... I can't wait for the news about this glorious playset.