MOTU Origins Going Retail Wide In November?!? - Pre-Orders At Amazon For Man-E-Faces, Orko, Scareglow And More

JayC

21 minutes ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Introduce an obscure character and who also doesn't even belong to the franchise?...I think I understand why, good luck with that, Matty.

Many fans will buy that figure for been part of the 80s era... Not every MOTU fan is ignorant of it's existence... I was until a few years ago and I find out and when I tried to look for them, the prices are too much for me to pay...

2 hours ago, Admiral_Brockbar said:

I wonder if Sun-Man is Light Hope from the She-ra MOTUC line

There was a MOTU knock toyline that had a character called Sun Man, have no idea if thats what it could be.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Introduce an obscure character and who also doesn't even belong to the franchise?...I think I understand why, good luck with that, Matty.

Well to be honest we are definitely jumping the gun here. It may or may not have anything to do with that sun man. It’s just the only one I remember. Anyway the original two characters of that line, sun man and pig head were pretty cool and should fit in well with motu if it happens to actually be that. Maybe it’s a character from princess of power that I don’t remember or from the comics or children’s books or audioplays. There is a lot of motu content to draw from that I’m not as familiar with. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, tycondrius24 said:

so mini-comic Stratos is that kinda creepy all skin tone version right ?

Yeah that's the one, yeah Not a fan of that look prefer the Gray myself.

spacer.png(a custom btw, and not mine)

• Like 1

I actually think it would be really cool to see Sun Man and his associated characters merge with MOTU, why not? it's perfect. I'm sure this origins figure if true, is going to be that Olmec Sun Man. I'm all for that.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I actually think it would be really cool to see Sun Man and his associated characters merge with MOTU, why not? it's perfect. I'm sure this origins figure if true, is going to be that Olmec Sun Man. I'm all for that.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I really hope Mattel at least is giving recognition or some kind of monetary incentive to the creator of the Sun-Man Yla Eason...

2 minutes ago, Roadpigmaster said:

I really hope Mattel at least is giving recognition or some kind of monetary incentive to the creator of the Sun-Man...

I'm sure if they are producing Sun Man figures in the Origins line, they have to, so no worries.

• Thanks 1

On 7/18/2021 at 4:06 PM, JayC said:

There was a MOTU knock toyline that had a character called Sun Man, have no idea if thats what it could be.

Yeah, I looked it up after my post. Probably that

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, JangDangus said:

wtf? the green paint doesn't even glow...I watched the video and it needs way more glow than just the head. 

I agree, I guess the retail version will have just the same issue, I don't know what the Masterverse crew were thinking...

Actress Sarah Michelle Gellar who voices Teela in the new Masters of the Universe Revelation Netflix animated series today posted up on social media a picture of herself holding up the new Masters of the Universe Revelation Masterverse Teela figure from Mattel giving us our first look at it. We also see on the back of the cardback for the first time a glimpse at the Man-At-Arms, Spikor and Beast Man figures. Part one of Revelation which contains 5 episodes premiers tomorrow (7/23) on the streaming service.

Masterverse-Teela.jpg

Masterverse-Teela1.jpg

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, No1WonderFan said:

I absolutely HATE Teela's new look. 

I'll only buy a figure if it's based on her "past" look in the Revelations clips and stills.

100% agree. If you go on YouTube to watch Grace Randolph's Spoiler Free review...man oh man there are a lot of other hints that are even worse than teela hairdo. I was going to at least give the show a chance but hmmm...yeah I'm good. Passing on the show entirely.

I don't mind her look of the figure and I'll pick one up. So far, I like the new looks and I'm collecting this and the Origins line at the same time, so I'll always have my original designs (mostly) to enjoy. If they ever do a classic Teela, I'll make this one an Amazon for my Dc Shelf. :)

I'm looking forward to the show...the Bashasaurus is in it!!!! (probably brief I'm sure)

I have no problem with Teela's new tomboy look, god I don't even care about the forced inclusion of Lt. Andra in the line, I just want the @##@@ figures to be easy to get