Jump to content

MOTU Origins Going Retail Wide In November?!? - Pre-Orders At Amazon For Man-E-Faces, Orko, Scareglow And More


JayC
 Share

Recommended Posts

Shown below are two new Masters of the Universe Minis sets form Mattel which are based on the upcoming Kevin Smith Netflix Revelation series. They are doing Fisto and Stridor as well as Beast Man and War Sled. Both sets are available for pre-order from Entertainment Earth.

Masters-Of-The-Universe-Revelation-Minis-01.jpg

Masters-Of-The-Universe-Revelation-Minis-02.jpg

Masters-Of-The-Universe-Revelation-Minis-03.jpg

Masters-Of-The-Universe-Revelation-Minis-04.jpg

Masters-Of-The-Universe-Revelation-Minis-05.jpg

Masters-Of-The-Universe-Revelation-Minis-06.jpg

Masters-Of-The-Universe-Revelation-Minis-08.jpg

Masters-Of-The-Universe-Revelation-Minis-09.jpg

Masters-Of-The-Universe-Revelation-Minis-10.jpg

Masters-Of-The-Universe-Revelation-Minis-11.jpg

Masters-Of-The-Universe-Revelation-Minis-12.jpg

Masters-Of-The-Universe-Revelation-Minis-13.jpg

Masters-Of-The-Universe-Revelation-Minis-14.jpg

Masters-Of-The-Universe-Revelation-Minis-15.jpg

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Satam said:

Faker is legit. I find the "Only at Target" a bit confusing, because there's a listing on Walmart.com https://www.walmart.com/ip/Masters-of-the-Universe-Masterverse-Deluxe-Faker/400431611

Yeah I am trying to get clarification on that. Sometimes companies make it seem like its an exclusive when its really only first dibs. Of course Walmart may have also just listed it in error. Also trying to see if I can find a DPCI# for it if it is in fact gonna be a Target exclusive.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, JayC said:

As for the figure itself, yeah posted images of it the other day https://toynewsi.com/241-39463

I said it because of the phrase "only at Target", I saw the image on Facebook and it seemed confusing, the last thing I want is more Target exclusives that I will not be able to get, I know maybe it's nothing more than a mistake.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Talking about exclusives. Tonight I went to.y local Target and saw like 12 packs of the rise of evi in the MOTU aile a also saw like 8 more in the front next to the new Netflix battle cat and super powers Skeletor...  😀✌️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

Talking about exclusives. Tonight I went to.y local Target and saw like 12 packs of the rise of evi in the MOTU aile a also saw like 8 more in the front next to the new Netflix battle cat and super powers Skeletor...  😀✌️

Yea there are quite a few at my closest target as well. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, LordVenger said:

Yea there are quite a few at my closest target as well. 

I really think this are changing on regards of the distribution since the release date of the new show on Netflix is coming very soon...😀✌️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Earlier this week we showed you images for a new Masters Of The Universe Revelation Masterverse Deluxe Faker figure coming from Mattel. Late yesterday Mattel released an image of the figure on social media telling people that they would be able to find the figure at Target stores this Fall. They didn't use the word "exclusive" in the text message they posted with the image, but they do have "Only at Target" at the bottom of the image they posted. This of course has led many to assume the figure will be a Target exclusive, which it may be. I am still trying to get that 100% confirmed by someone at Mattel , but probably won't get that answer until next week sometime. The reason why I have some doubts that this figure will only be released at Target is because we actually got first wind of this figure due to a listing found on Walmart's website.

Mattel telling people on social media to find it at Target may simply mean that Target is getting first dibs on releasing it like we've seen with Battle Cat and Skelegod, which eventually will be available everywhere. It's also possible Walmart simply listed the figure in error, so until someone at Mattel equivalently says this figure is only going to be sold at Target, we will just have to put that question on hold for now.

What I can tell you now however is the Target DPCI# for Faker which is 087-16-5294. The cost is $29.99 like we have been seeing with all the Deluxe figures in the line, and based on the Target system it looks like the figure will start hitting stores by end of month. The store I checked with is showing it arriving on 7/22. Now that arrival date can vary some from store to store, so every store might not get it on the 22nd, but unless something changes in the next few weeks, stores will likely have it at least in their back room by end of this month or early next month. I also don't know why the Target system lists the figure as "Trade Up Faker (see images below). Maybe that some kind of generic reference for it being a larger deluxe figure, but I don't think that's terribly relevant one way or the other.

I am still not 100% convinced long-term Target will be the only place to carry this figure, but it is very much looking like they will be the first to have it. If or when I hear anything back from Mattel clarifying the exclusiveness of this one, I will be sure to let you all know.

MasterVerse-Target-00.jpg

Masterverse-Target-01.jpg

Masterverse-Target-02.jpg

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Overseas etailer Pixelatoy.com has listed for pre-order a number of new Masters of the Universe Origins and Masterverse figures from Mattel. No images were included with the listings at this time and these have not been officially confirmed. In other words we suggest you treat these as rumor until we learn more. Here is what they list:

Masters of the Universe Origins
-Mini-Comic Trap Jaw
-Clawfull
-Mini-Comic Stratos
-Horde Terror
-Anti-Eternia He-Man
-Sorceress
-Sun-Man
-Jitsu
-Buzz-Off
-Battle Damage Multipack


Masters of the Universe Revelation Masterverse
-Viking He-Man
-Barbarian Skeletor
-Stinkor
-Fisto
-Scare Glow (which seems to have a normal figure price and not a deluxe one)
-He-Man Savage
-Tri-Klops Deluxe (Which we've seen also listed on Walmart's website)
-Deluxe Trap Jaw
-Man-At-Arms
-Teela
-Beast Man
-Spikor

MOTU-Logo.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I saw this listing in a Facebook group, but they didn't give it much attention, but if you analyze it well it's very interesting.

Origins Sun- Man?, that character doesn't come to mind and with the Masterverseline it's even more fun to guess.

Viking He Man=Vikor?

Barbarian Skeletor=Demo Man?

He Man savage=Oo Larr

And well I'm pleased to know there will be a regular version of Scareglow and to know Fisto won't take long to be released.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh I'm excited about those new Origins, tons of figures I've been wanting, Clawful, Buzz Off especially, we need some snake men though!, Horde Terror has me also interested...isn't that the creature in the mountain the snake thingy? if so getting a real articulated figure of that sounds wild. Still waiting on what's happening with Mosqitor , I thought he was coming really soon, but have not seen much to back that.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, JayC said:

Overseas etailer Pixelatoy.com has listed for pre-order a number of new Masters of the Universe Origins and Masterverse figures from Mattel. No images were included with the listings at this time and these have not been officially confirmed. In other words we suggest you treat these as rumor until we learn more. Here is what they list:

Masters of the Universe Origins
-Mini-Comic Trap Jaw
-Clawfull
-Mini-Comic Stratos
-Horde Terror
-Anti-Eternia He-Man
-Sorceress
-Sun-Man
-Jitsu
-Buzz-Off
-Battle Damage Multipack


Masters of the Universe Revelation Masterverse
-Viking He-Man
-Barbarian Skeletor
-Stinkor
-Fisto
-Scare Glow (which seems to have a normal figure price and not a deluxe one)
-He-Man Savage
-Tri-Klops Deluxe (Which we've seen also listed on Walmart's website)
-Deluxe Trap Jaw
-Man-At-Arms
-Teela
-Beast Man
-Spikor

MOTU-Logo.jpg

I want them all...😁✌️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

I saw this listing in a Facebook group, but they didn't give it much attention, but if you analyze it well it's very interesting.

Origins Sun- Man?, that character doesn't come to mind and with the Masterverseline it's even more fun to guess.

Viking He Man=Vikor?

Barbarian Skeletor=Demo Man?

He Man savage=Oo Larr

And well I'm pleased to know there will be a regular version of Scareglow and to know Fisto won't take long to be released.

Only sun man that I know of was a hero from a motu esq / inspired line from the mid 80s called sun man. I forget who made them. I think there was probably around 6-8 characters in the line. I’ve been looking for some for a long time but they are generally pretty pricey. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, LordVenger said:

Only sun man that I know of was a hero from a motu esq / inspired line from the mid 80s called sun man. I forget who made them. I think there was probably around 6-8 characters in the line. I’ve been looking for some for a long time but they are generally pretty pricey. 

Made by Olmec for an Afro American childhood population at the time...😀✌️

b6926916d1387ce939ce876a223cf0ed.jpg

4d0cbb112f40ab794af13dd536f66a79.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Introduce an obscure character and who also doesn't even belong to the franchise?...I think I understand why, good luck with that, Matty.

Many fans will buy that figure for been part of the 80s era... Not every MOTU fan is ignorant of it's existence... I was until a few years ago and I find out and when I tried to look for them, the prices are too much for me to pay...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Find Action Figures on Ebay

×
×
  • Create New...
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE