MOTU Origins Going Retail Wide In November?!? - Pre-Orders At Amazon For Man-E-Faces, Orko, Scareglow And More

JayC

40 minutes ago, JayC said:

They did mention they were coming in the interview, but I dont think they said specifically how it would be released. With so many of the original He-Man and Skeletor figures already collecting dust at Target and Walmart stores I would imagine they might be hesitant to want to carry these.

Fair enough, though even the card backs of the retail packages for the mid-summer/fall waves have been revised to feature the new heads and swords, so there may be a decent chance it's retail. I don't think they've showcased any exclusives on the card backs thus far.. (Image from Jay Bartlett's video review of Evil Lyn V2 and Fisto).

Screen Shot 2021-06-03 at 10.11.49 PM.png

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JayC said:

They did mention they were coming in the interview, but I dont think they said specifically how it would be released. With so many of the original He-Man and Skeletor figures already collecting dust at Target and Walmart stores I would imagine they might be hesitant to want to carry these.

This is why I wonder if indeed they are EB Exclusives to Canada, because here in Canada He-Man & Skeletor are extremely hard to find, it's the complete opposite to the US, while US has pegs filled to the brim with He-Man and Skeletor, we havn't see them on the pegs since last summer, people have been asking for a re-stock or at least some way to get them, so this might be the resolve.

• Thanks 1

I don't know if this has already been posted before, at least we already had a notion of the other figures that were planned for this line, an UK retailer has the Masterverse wave 2 on pre order, it consists of Man At Arms, Teela, Beast Man, Spikor, not much info about them except the release date is October. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, 80sboy4 said:

Wonder if this is a BBTS exclusive. 

Most likely, it had not been mentioned in the past leaks and the BBTS page does not give any additional information either.

• Thanks 1

Toys R' Us Canada has listed the new Mattel Masters of the Universe Revelation Masterverse figures for pre-order. The first wave includes He-Man, Skeletor, Evil-Lyn and Moss Man as well as the Deluxe Skelegod figure. The only item not currently listed is Battle Cat. As we previously reported these figures will start seeing retail wide release in early August. TRU is listing the figues with an August 3 release date.

As I have previously reported, I believe at least here in the US these will show up first at Walmart stores as possibly as early as this month. As of now however I have not seen any reports of folks finding them, so we will have to wait and see how long before they start hitting. Again by August they should be available everywhere.

Yesterday we got our first trailer for the Kevin Smith helmed Netflix Masters of the Universe Revelation animated series. The series is set to premier July 23. Check the trailer out below along with official images for the figures.

• Thanks 1

Shown below via Suppapon are new in-hand figure images of the first wave of figures in Mattel's Masters of the Universe Masterverse line. The figures have started seeing release overseas and include versions of He-Man, Skeletor, Evil Lyn and Moss Man from the new Kevin Smith Netflix Revelation animated series which premiers July 23.

One thing these images show is that apparently the head and harness from the Masters of the Universe Origins He-Man also work on the new Masterverse body and vice-versa.

Look for these to start hitting shelves in the US soon.

Masterverse-In-Hand-01.jpg

Masterverse-In-Hand-02.jpg

Masterverse-In-Hand-03.jpg

Masterverse-In-Hand-04.jpg

Masterverse-In-Hand-05.jpg

Masterverse-In-Hand-06.jpg

Masterverse-In-Hand-07.jpg

Masterverse-In-Hand-08.jpg

Masterverse-In-Hand-09.jpg

Masterverse-In-Hand-10.jpg

Masterverse-In-Hand-11.jpg

Masterverse-In-Hand-12.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, JayC said:
Shown below via Suppapon are new in-hand figure images of the first wave of figures in Mattel's Masters of the Universe Masterverse line. The figures have started seeing release overseas and include versions of He-Man, Skeletor, Evil Lyn and Moss Man from the new Kevin Smith Netflix Revelation animated series which premiers July 23.

One thing these images show is that apparently the head and harness from the Masters of the Universe Origins He-Man also work on the new Masterverse body and vice-versa.

Look for these to start hitting shelves in the US soon.

Masterverse-In-Hand-01.jpg

Masterverse-In-Hand-02.jpg

Masterverse-In-Hand-03.jpg

Masterverse-In-Hand-04.jpg

Masterverse-In-Hand-05.jpg

Masterverse-In-Hand-06.jpg

Masterverse-In-Hand-07.jpg

Masterverse-In-Hand-08.jpg

Masterverse-In-Hand-09.jpg

Masterverse-In-Hand-10.jpg

Masterverse-In-Hand-11.jpg

Masterverse-In-Hand-12.jpg

They look good. Hopefully we don't have issues finding them at Walmart...😃🙏

These Masterverse look surprisingly good, I am even surprised to see that they are a bit taller than a MoTUC, but I am also a little fearful about their availability where I live.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Roadpigmaster said:

I finally found one this morning at a Walmart near my wife job...😃✌️

IMG_20210612_081835.jpg

Good find, man. How about the figures?, have you been able to find them on some store in your area or are they also scarce?. 

Where I live, all the stores look something like this:

FB_IMG_16235086212056460.thumb.jpg.b574e92dd4bc92b6bfab888849073b59.jpg

The figures are no where to be found.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Good find, man. How about the figures?, have you been able to find them on some store in your area or are they also scarce?. 

Where I live, all the stores look something like this:

FB_IMG_16235086212056460.thumb.jpg.b574e92dd4bc92b6bfab888849073b59.jpg

The figures are no where to be found.

Thanks man. I already the figures. At Walmart I seen a LOT of HE-Man and Skeletor figures... And all this megaconstrux plus Battle Cat. At the Target 🎯 stores I seen Panther and I also bought it today... They also have the same MOTU figures I mentioned from Walmart...

3 minutes ago, Roadpigmaster said:

Thanks man. I already the figures. At Walmart I seen a LOT of HE-Man and Skeletor figures... And all this megaconstrux plus Battle Cat. At the Target 🎯 stores I seen Panther and I also bought it today... They also have the same MOTU figures I mentioned from Walmart...

Wow, similar to what happens here, there are some other stores that do have figures available but they are only He Man and Skeletor, the rest of the figures are scarce but especially Scareglow, Man E Faces, Ram Man, Ninjor, and the Battle Armor versions. Now, that's why I'm worried about the Masterverse line.

• Thanks 1

The Masterverse line does look pretty good, now that we can see more images, I still don't know about collecting them myself since I feel like it's too much MOTU and I feel so commited to Origins, but if I see these I might have to buy them.