MOTU Origins Going Retail Wide In November?!? - Pre-Orders At Amazon For Man-E-Faces, Orko, Scareglow And More

JayC

1 hour ago, StealthyOctopus said:

Yeah Orko was sold out when I was ordering the other figures back in February and I think he still is right now too. I was able to get him on Amazon though. 

Good for you for picking him somewhere else man...😀👍 That Orko is as good as the classic version if not better...

In-hand package images for 4 of the upcoming Masterverse figures have started making rounds on social media. I am not sure of the original source for these images. The figures shown include:

-Mattel Masters of the Universe: Revelation Masterverse Action Figure - He-Man - $24.99
-Mattel Masters of the Universe: Revelation Masterverse Action Figure - Skeltor - $24.99
-Mattel Masters of the Universe: Revelation Masterverse Action Figure - Mossman - $24.99
-Mattel Masters of the Universe: Revelation Masterverse Action Figure - Evil-Lyn - $24.99

Masterverse-01.jpg

Masterverse-02.jpg

Masterverse-03.jpg

Masterverse-04.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JayC said:

In-hand package images for 4 of the upcoming Masterverse figures have started making rounds on social media. I am not sure of the original source for these images. The figures shown include:

-Mattel Masters of the Universe: Revelation Masterverse Action Figure - He-Man - $24.99
-Mattel Masters of the Universe: Revelation Masterverse Action Figure - Skeltor - $24.99
-Mattel Masters of the Universe: Revelation Masterverse Action Figure - Mossman - $24.99
-Mattel Masters of the Universe: Revelation Masterverse Action Figure - Evil-Lyn - $24.99

Masterverse-01.jpg

Masterverse-02.jpg

Masterverse-03.jpg

Masterverse-04.jpg

I will buy them all...😎✌️

Announced in April's Dark Horse Comics Solicitations for titles hitting shelves in July 2021 is word of a Masters of the Universe: Revelation Prequel Comic limited series that is being written by Kevin Smith. Below is the official solicitation text and covers for issue #1.

Masters of the Universe: Revelation #1 (of 4)
Kevin Smith (W), Rob David (W), Tim Sheridan (W), Mindy Lee (A), Stjepan Sejic (Cover A),
and Mike Mignola with Dave Stewart (Cover B)
On sale July 7
FC, 32 pages
$3.99
Miniseries
This is the official comic book prequel to the upcoming Netflix television show written by
Executive Producers Kevin Smith and Rob David and episode writer Tim Sheridan and featuring
art by Mindy Lee (Crimson Lotus).
Following a vicious Orlax attack on his father King Randor, He-Man learns the creature is linked
to the origin of the sword of power. To save Randor and put an end to the chaos He-Man
embarks on an epic journey that pits him against his longtime foes Skeletor and Evil-Lyn, and
sees Teela take the reins of a powerful legacy.
• The official prequel to the upcoming Netflix show!
• Variant cover by Mike Mignola.

MOTUREV_i1_CVR_4x6_A_SOL.jpg

MOTUREV_i1_CVR_4x6_VAR_B_MIGNOLA_SOL.jpg

• Thanks 1

From what I can tell, I dig that Skeletor. Need some better clearer shots to really tell for sure tho. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, JayC said:

Masterverse-01.jpg

Masterverse-02.jpg

Masterverse-03.jpg

Masterverse-04.jpg

I won't wonder if these'll be out in the market by Fall. Mattel knows how to cash in. As long as these are somewhat close to the quality and looks collectors expect of MOTU (Classics ehheeemmmm...) that'll be fine. Got to grab them all :D

• Thanks 1

Shown below via retro_toy_escapades are in-hand images and reviews for the new Mattel Masters of the Universe Origins Faker and Fisto figures which are part of the 6th wave in the line. You can purchase these figures from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Looks like wave 6 is going to start hitting shelves before wave 5 does which should include figures of Stinkor, Webstor, Beast Man v2 and Green Goddess.

MOTUO-Faker-01.jpg

MOTUO-Faker-02.jpg

MOTUO-Faker-03.jpg

MOTUO-Faker-04.jpg

MOTUO-Faker-05.jpg

MOTUO-Faker-06.jpg

MOTUO-Fisto-01.jpg

MOTUO-Fisto-02.jpg

MOTUO-Fisto-03.jpg

MOTUO-Fisto-04.jpg

• Thanks 1

Revelation line doesn't look bad at least judging by low quality pics, even articulation, pain and plastic finish seems good or maybe just pics making it look so.   As  classics and originals before them they have their own exaggerated  proportions which is cool in its own way, but are they 7 or 6 inch?

• Thanks 1

Shown below via Nerdist.com are the official images for Mattel's first wave of 7" Masters of the Universe Masterverse figures which are based on the upcoming Kevin Smith Revelation series coming to Netflix on starting on July 23.

The regular figures in the wave include He-Man, Skeletor, Evil-Lyn and Moss Man. There is a deluxe figure for Skelegod which will stand 9" tall and 14" Battle Cat which actually allows you to portray the figure as Cringer as well. The regular figures which are said to have 30 points of articulation will cost $24.99 each. Skelegod will cost $29.99 and Battle Cat will cost $39.99.

Not shown here but the second wave should include the following:

-Mattel Masters of the Universe: Revelation Masterverse Action Figure - Spikor - $24.99
-Mattel Masters of the Universe: Revelation Masterverse Action Figure - Teela - $24.99
-Mattel Masters of the Universe: Revelation Masterverse Action Figure - Man-At-Arms - $24.99
-Mattel Masters of the Universe: Revelation Masterverse Action Figure - Beast Man - $24.99

The figures will see release in June starting off at Walmart stores and then should be available everywhere starting on 8/1.

Masterverse-Battle-Cat-01.jpg

Masterverse-Battle-Cat-02.jpg

Masterverse-Battle-Cat-03.jpg

Masterverse-Evil-Lynn-01.jpg

Masterverse-Evil-Lynn-02.jpg

Masterverse-Evil-Lynn-03.jpg

Masterverse-He-Man-01.jpg

Masterverse-He-Man-02.jpg

Masterverse-He-Man-03.jpg

Masterverse-Moss-Man-01.jpg

Masterverse-Moss-Man-02.jpg

Masterverse-Moss-Man-03.jpg

Masterverse-Skelegod-01.jpg

Masterverse-Skelegod-02.jpg

Masterverse-Skelegod-03.jpg

Masterverse-Skeletor-01.jpg

Masterverse-Skeletor-02.jpg

Masterverse-Skeletor-03.jpg

masterverse-toys-social-featured.jpg

Masterverse-Skelegod-04.jpg

• Thanks 1

I guess Im the rarity out of this. I dont really like them at all. They dont look awful by any means but I cant really get into them.