MOTU Origins Going Retail Wide In November?!? - Pre-Orders At Amazon For Man-E-Faces, Orko, Scareglow And More

JayC

1 hour ago, JayC said:
comictoyhuntergermany has gotten their hands on the new Masters of the Universe Origins She-Ra figure from Mattel and snapped a few images of it which you can check out below. This figure should be released everywhere sometime next year.

MOTU-Origins-She-Ra-01.jpg

MOTU-Origins-She-Ra-02.jpg

I like the vibrant colors and I like it better than the original with the doll hair... By the way this coloring is so good, I'm totally disappointed of the coloring of the Transformers RED line... In hand those figures the colors are very dull and nothing like the promotional pictures...

1 hour ago, Roadpigmaster said:

I like the vibrant colors and I like it better than the original with the doll hair... By the way this coloring is so good, I'm totally disappointed of the coloring of the Transformers RED line... In hand those figures the colors are very dull and nothing like the promotional pictures...

She looks a little like I Dream of Genie with that lace.

• Thanks 1

Love that She-ra, looks good with the sculpted hair, I just love this line, I am so happy I finally found some of these figures after looking for so long and I can officially say I'm now collecting these. I am really hoping in 2021 these become more abundant and easier to find after Wal-mart stops being the only retailer selling these.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Love that She-ra, looks good with the sculpted hair, I just love this line, I am so happy I finally found some of these figures after looking for so long and I can officially say I'm now collecting these. I am really hoping in 2021 these become more abundant and easier to find after Wal-mart stops being the only retailer selling these.

They could have done a better job with She-Ra in my opinion.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, iRandom said:

I agree. Either go full-on classic with the doll hair, soft goods and classic Princess of Power cards or re-envision She-Ra in the style of the retro female figures with sculpted hair and no soft goods except maybe a cape.

Well if you don't like it, you can get the convention exclusive of She-Ra...

4 hours ago, Belmont13 said:

That She Ra reminds me of the DC Superhero Girl figures. The skirt looks really weird.

Haha funny enough I thought the same thing, but also funny enough I loved the DC Superhero Girl line, and I bought them all, which is something that I liked about this She-Ra.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Haha funny enough I thought the same thing, but also funny enough I loved the DC Superhero Girl line, and I bought them all, which is something that I liked about this She-Ra.

They were actually pretty good for what they were. I got most of the figures from that line and the school playset for my daughter, she was heavily into the DC superhero girls there for a while. 

• Thanks 1

On 9/18/2020 at 1:51 AM, JayC said:

That might be true for your area but many areas are still quit barren. My walmart finally got a bunch of Skeletors but nothing else. And of course who is going to buy Skeletor if they cant get he man to fight or Skeletors other henchmen. I've also see where many stores just get Battle Cat but nothing else. So again who is gonna buy Battle Cat if they cant find He-Man for him to ride on.  Again NECA dist sucks for many stores. My stores never have any TMNT stuff. Some areas which are areas generally near the shipping ports where the product arrives from overseas or near distribution warehouses have better stock, but many are pretty barren.

This is why I'm going all out by the time #Masterverse comes... I'll scrape all those shelves and hunt from all nearby and a tad  farther Walmarts. I'll be in the states then.... huhhh... Now I wait for leftovers and order online. :(

• Thanks 1

The new Masters of the Universe Origins wave 3 figures from Mattel which includes Roboto, She-Ra and Zodac have eBay. While we are by no means advocating you pay eBay prices to get these figures which come from a UK seller, it does give us good in-hand looks at the figures which should be available everywhere next year.

MOTU-Origins-Wave-3-01.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Wave-3-02.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Wave-3-03.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Wave-3-04.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Wave-3-05.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Wave-3-06.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Wave-3-07.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Wave-3-08.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Wave-3-09.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Wave-3-10.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Wave-3-11.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Wave-3-12.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Wave-3-13.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Wave-3-14.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Shown below via sb_toyz are new in-hand images for Mattel's third wave of Masters of the Universe Origins figures which includes She-Ra, Mer-Man, Zodac and Roboto. These have started showing up on Walmart shelves in Canada.

MOTU-Origins-Wave-3 1.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Wave-3 2.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Wave-3 3.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Wave-3 4.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Wave-3 5.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Wave-3 6.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Wave-3 7.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Wave-3 8.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Wave-3 9.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Wave-3 10.jpg

MOTU-Origins-Wave-3.jpg

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, jsmooth said:

Just some more toys that will never show up to the Wal-Mart near me.

Yeah same man, I only own 4 of these figures, I really wish I could get them all, but it's still looking bleak, I am hoping by January once these are not exclusives to Wal-Mart I can finally get my hands on the figures I'm missing.

• Thanks 1