Target Exclusive TMNT Animated Series Wave Traag and Granitor Figure Images From NECA

JayC

1 hour ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

So pals, what are your predictions for this release, do you plan to find it in the wild or do you just plan to let it pass, my curiosity.

I'm not getting these dinosaurs... I will stick with the other Earth characters like Baxter, the rat King and who knows what NECA bring to the table... Oh and for sure I'm want Krang droid body.

5 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

So pals, what are your predictions for this release, do you plan to find it in the wild or do you just plan to let it pass, my curiosity.

Marvel Legends scale aliens? Yeah, I'm getting 'em. Of course, for all my past bravado I've gotten sick of seeing empty toy department after empty toy department, so that probably means feeding the scalpers on Ebay . . . as usual.

• Thanks 1

These look cool enough, so do the Triceraton and his people, but still this line isn't my thing , which seems to be a good thing, since everyone complains about how hard they are to find, it's cool they are branching out to give us some weirder character choices, but the cartoony thing just isn't for me, I wish good luck to those on the hunt for these, I'll stick with the Neca movie Turtles.

• Thanks 1

NECA has released roll-out dates through November for their Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles products. The Target store dates are for both online and in physical stores, while the Walmart dates are just for in-store.

Target Store Dates: Animated Series

- Traag & Granitor - 10/2 (Note these have been hitting store shelves for the last few weeks but have yet to be listed online. As I type this I have not yet seen them listed online, but perhaps later today?)

- Triceraton And Roadkill Rodney - 10/15

- Splinter And Baxter - 10/29 (Looks like wave 4 will be seeing four 2-packs released)

Zarax And Zork - 11/12

Deluxe Krang Android Body - 11/12

Walmart Store Dates: Movie

Casey & Raph in Disguise - 10/10

Foot Soldier 2-Pack - 10/19

Splinter and Shredder - 11/2

TheNECAStore.com
-Tokka & Rahzar
-1990 Accessory Set
-Cartoon Diorama

The stuff listed for the NECA store appears to be items that the pre-order windows already have come and gone. I assume that is why no dates were listed.

TMNT-Fall-Schedule.jpg

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Gilgamesh79 said:

That walmart date for the foot soldier 2-pack is wrong. I bought a set yesterday at walmart. Was shocked to see them sitting there.

Its like the Tragg set. They say yesterday was the release date but the set has been hitting shelves for a few weeks now, and as far as I can tell Target never put it up for purchase on their website yesterday or any day. So i'd take these with a grain of salt.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, JayC said:

Its like the Tragg set. They say yesterday was the release date but the set has been hitting shelves for a few weeks now, and as far as I can tell Target never put it up for purchase on their website yesterday or any day. So i'd take these with a grain of salt.

Oh wow... Too bad! I want to get that Cartoon Splinter and Krang's android...

1 hour ago, JayC said:

Well that sucks. Finding any of these is hard enough as it is without having to wonder if I'm even wasting my time looking.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JayC said:

I click on them when I saw on twitter but they are no available online to buy them...😞

11 hours ago, Belmont13 said:

So...the usual going up on the website and selling out in seconds ordeal?

I think because it was totally unannounced when it was going live it ended up lasting 20 mins or so. Actual people were able to snag this one, but you pretty much either had to have found it early on the website with the DCPI# and set the instock notification for it or happen to be watching NECA's social media when they first announced it was available in order to snag one.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, JayC said:

I think because it was totally unannounced when it was going live it ended up lasting 20 mins or so. Actual people were able to snag this one, but you pretty much either had to have found it early on the website with the DCPI# and set the instock notification for it or happen to be watching NECA's social media when they first announced it was available in order to snag one.

Well too bad I was not able to get one, anyways my focus is on getting the Splinter and Baxter pack next...

NECA has released official images for their upcoming Target store exclusive animated series based TMNT 2-Pack featuring Baxter Stockman and Splinter. This set is said to see release on 10/29.

Baxter-Splinter-02.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-03.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-04.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-05.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-06.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-07.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-08.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-09.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-10.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-11.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-12.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-13.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-14.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-15.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-16.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-17.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-18.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-19.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-20.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-21.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-22.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-23.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-24.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-25.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-26.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-27.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-28.jpg

00.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JayC said:

NECA has released official images for their upcoming Target store exclusive animated series based TMNT 2-Pack featuring Baxter Stockman and Splinter. This set is said to see release on 10/29.

Baxter-Splinter-02.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-03.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-04.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-05.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-06.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-07.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-08.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-09.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-10.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-11.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-12.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-13.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-14.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-15.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-16.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-17.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-18.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-19.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-20.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-21.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-22.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-23.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-24.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-25.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-26.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-27.jpg

Baxter-Splinter-28.jpg

I like the computer and Splinter. Now let's see if I get on time on the 29th and order this pack from the Target app...

7 hours ago, JayC said:

Interesting, I'm glad at least a number of people were able to get it before the bots became active.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Belmont13 said:

Interesting, I'm glad at least a number of people were able to get it before the bots became active.

Which bots are we talking about? The ones from Skynet or the ones from Master Mold?

• Like 1

At first, I was gonna complain that they @#$%ed up the scale again, like they did with April's body, but after checking through several of the Baxter episodes of the old cartoon . . . yeah, I guess he was that short.  His head should be about 10% smaller, but that was a little inconsistent through the series, so it's not so bad being oversized.  So, I stand corrected, Baxter is pretty okay here.
<P>
As for Splinter . . . would have preferred a plastic or rubber gi/kimono/whatever.  But he still looks pretty darn good, and I like the spread of accessories they gave him.  Should have some sushi and hot tea, but the books and scroll and other extras are still QUITE welcome!
<P>
Now if NECA would only start selling these as online pre-orders like they do with their movie stuff . . . . *sigh*

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, SclassHiei said:

I've never been into TNMT the concept just has never been cool to me

I like the characters more than some of the cartoon episodes, because they were not as serious as other shows of the 80s like GI Joe, Transformers among others... What I like from these NECA figures is how accurate they look to the cartoon.

• Like 1