Target Exclusive TMNT Animated Series Wave Traag and Granitor Figure Images From NECA

JayC

NECA has released new images for their upcoming Target exclusive Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Traag and Granitor 2-Pack which will be the first 2-pack released for wave 4 in October. Looks like NECA will be doing the staggered releases for the wave like they did with previous one. No word yet on the specific release date yet.

The other 2-packs slated for wave 4 include Splinter & Baxter Stockman and Roadkill Rodney & Triceraton-Soldier .

NECA-TMNT-Traag-and-Granitor-01.jpg

NECA-TMNT-Traag-and-Granitor-02.jpg

NECA-TMNT-Traag-and-Granitor-03.jpg

NECA-TMNT-Traag-and-Granitor-04.jpg

NECA-TMNT-Traag-and-Granitor-05.jpg

NECA-TMNT-Traag-and-Granitor-06.jpg

NECA-TMNT-Traag-and-Granitor-07.jpg

NECA-TMNT-Traag-and-Granitor-08.jpg

NECA-TMNT-Traag-and-Granitor-09.jpg

NECA-TMNT-Traag-and-Granitor-10.jpg

NECA-TMNT-Traag-and-Granitor-11.jpg

NECA-TMNT-Traag-and-Granitor-12.jpg

NECA-TMNT-Traag-and-Granitor-13.jpg

NECA-TMNT-Traag-and-Granitor-14.jpg

NECA-TMNT-Traag-and-Granitor-15.jpg

NECA-TMNT-Traag-and-Granitor-16.jpg

NECA-Traag-Ganitor-01.jpg

NECA-Traag-Ganitor-02.jpg

NECA-Traag-Ganitor-03.jpg

NECA-Traag-Ganitor-04.jpg

• Thanks 1

Probably a good choice not leading with Splinter. With the bad rap Neca/Target has gotten lately, I'm sure there are a few of us who are hanging with this line just long enough to get the main characters.

. . . Roadkill Rodney? I've always just called those things Poacher-Bots.

• Thanks 1

Pretty sweet set, too bad I ll never have it. I dont collect the cartoon or game figs but man I do love to see what they bring out. Just not worth the time and money to try to get these for me. 

• Thanks 1

Man, I don't understand why they make it so hard for you guys in the States to get these.  We don't even have Target stores in Canada but most Comic book stores are able to get these through Diamond.  Plus EB Games (our version of Gamestop) has all the NECA Turtles for pre-order at some point...

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DrewK said:

Man, I don't understand why they make it so hard for you guys in the States to get these.  We don't even have Target stores in Canada but most Comic book stores are able to get these through Diamond.  Plus EB Games (our version of Gamestop) has all the NECA Turtles for pre-order at some point...

Wow, really? Nice!

I doubt I’ll have any luck finding them in the store so hopefully NECA does the preorders for these next year (as well as the Casey set and April set).  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, mako said:

Far be it from me to pour gasoline on a fire, but it just struck me, that Roadkill Rodney and Triceraton Soldier set is an ARMY BUILDER set. If we thought these things were tough to find before . . .

Ugh... that’s a good point.  

• Thanks 1

NECA has released new images for their upcoming TMNT Animated Series Target Exclusive Triceraton Infantryman And Roadkill Rodney 2-Pack which is part of the 4th wave in the series.

Last week we saw new images for the Traag and Granitor 2-Pack which is also part of this wave and already started hitting shelves.

The final 2-pack slated for this wave which looks like will be the final one released is Splinter & Baxter Stockman.

TMNT-Triceraton-Infantryman-And-Roadkill-Rodney-01.jpg

TMNT-Triceraton-Infantryman-And-Roadkill-Rodney-02.jpg

TMNT-Triceraton-Infantryman-And-Roadkill-Rodney-03.jpg

TMNT-Triceraton-Infantryman-And-Roadkill-Rodney-04.jpg

TMNT-Triceraton-Infantryman-And-Roadkill-Rodney-05.jpg

TMNT-Triceraton-Infantryman-And-Roadkill-Rodney-06.jpg

TMNT-Triceraton-Infantryman-And-Roadkill-Rodney-07.jpg

TMNT-Triceraton-Infantryman-And-Roadkill-Rodney-08.jpg

TMNT-Triceraton-Infantryman-And-Roadkill-Rodney-09.jpg

TMNT-Triceraton-Infantryman-And-Roadkill-Rodney-10.jpg

TMNT-Triceraton-Infantryman-And-Roadkill-Rodney-11.jpg

TMNT-Triceraton-Infantryman-And-Roadkill-Rodney-12.jpg

TMNT-Triceraton-Infantryman-And-Roadkill-Rodney-13.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

• Thanks 1

For those who have trouble finding these in Target, try going on Thursday or Fridays to see if the NECA rep has been there to restock. They usually pay a store a visit when that store's NECA Ambassador has sent them a picture of the shelf. They base their decision on those images. I know someone who is an Ambassador at one of our 6 Targets, and he explained it all to me. They get a $20 gift card I think in exchange. Anyway, using this information I have been able to semi-predict when to visit certain stores, and was more than successful on at least two occasions. 

On the first Eureka! day I found 6 Bebop and Rocksteady 2-packs spread across two different Targets that are about 5 miles apart. 

On the second Eureka! day I found all of the following spread across 2 Targets with one of those being one of the locations from above and it had most of these:

1. Leatherhead 2pk x 7 units (3 at location #1 and all the rest at the other)
2. Casey Jones 2pk x 2
3. Metal Head x 2

I've also found 2 April 2pks and one at the location where I found 3 Leatherheads mentioned above and the other at a completely different location where I've never found any before. They also happened to have an older Shredder/Krang that same day, and I found the other three 2pks that were part of the Bebop/Rocksteady wave waay back before I ever stumbled on those 6 Bebop 2pks, and I know I found those at the end of the week, so the rep must have just been there. I know when I found the 7 Leatherheads and the other two that the NECA sections were very neatly organized and faced up perfectly, so the rep must have just been there, since I rarely see the aisle look that great.

Anyway, try and figure out when they usually arrive (heck ask a Target employee to see if they know), and use that info and maybe you'll get lucky. Heck, I even found 3 Casey Jones 2pks for the live action TMNT movie at two different Wal-marts (2 at one, and the 3rd at another) in one day. I have no idea what the schedule is there, so I just got lucky that time around. I found those sometime in August. The Leatherhead day was at the end of August.

• Thanks 1

So I am no longer sure if April and Baxter are being released in this wave. That is the wave they were listed for back at Toy Fair, but I am noticing on the back of the packing they show Zarax and Zork. So I wonder if they switched things up???? I tried reaching out to NECA but have yet to hear back. I'm sure at the latest we will see officially images for whatever the final set for this wave is next Tuesday.

04.jpg.91b94e00dbfadf76d05aa5bb7660d735.jpg

• Thanks 1

The April set that was supposed to be delivered yesterday was delayed, for unspecified reasons, which is okay since my mail carrier arbitrarily decided not to run yesterday. The set finally arrived here in Little Rock sometime last night, but was then sent on a three hour trip to someplace called Ward, Arkansas, where it has so far been sent to two separate Post Office facilities. The set no longer has an "Estimated Delivery" day either.

And they wanna give the Post Office more money!?!

I'm tellin' ya', forget Covid, idiocy is the pandemic that's gonna bury us all.

• Thanks 1

NECA has released official images for their TMNT Animated Series Targer Exclusive Zarax and Zork 2-Pack which now appears to be slated for Wave 4. We have previously seen official images for the other two 2-Packs in this wave which includes Traag and Granitor and Roadkill Rodney & Triceraton-Soldier. The Traag and Granitor set is hitting Target shelves now.

Original back during Toy Fair it was said Splinter & Baxter Stockman would be included in wave 4, but it would seem things have changed since then.

Zarax-and-Zork-2-Pack-01.jpg

Zarax-and-Zork-2-Pack-02.jpg

Zarax-and-Zork-2-Pack-03.jpg

Zarax-and-Zork-2-Pack-04.jpg

Zarax-and-Zork-2-Pack-05.jpg

Zarax-and-Zork-2-Pack-06.jpg

Zarax-and-Zork-2-Pack-07.jpg

Zarax-and-Zork-2-Pack-08.jpg

Zarax-and-Zork-2-Pack-09.jpg

Zarax-and-Zork-2-Pack-10.jpg

Zarax-and-Zork-2-Pack-11.jpg

• Thanks 1