McFarlane Toys Dune Movie Figures Revealed

JayC

1 hour ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Aesthetically they don't look amazing, I wonder what the BAf figure will be, I am not yet completely familiar with this world.

My guess would be that it's the Baron Harkonnen, but it could also be his nephew Rabban, Dave Bautista's character.

I really like what I can see of the Headsculpts so far (Jessica probably least, but might actually look great w/o the weird lighting). The Torso sculpt looks like it's balancing great sculpt and paint with articulation. The limbs are where things start to look weird for me - it might be the "bagginess" of the stillsuits making everything look sort of droopy and oddly-proportioned. I'll probably customize some there. I'm a little worried the weapons might come out a bit cartoony like Kitana's sai from Mortal Kombat. I'll echo the sentiment on costumes - i'm surprised we went all stillsuits for wave 1. That seems really risky.

I think the Baron or Rabban are great guesses for the BAF. I just hope it's not a tiny sandworm or spice harvester. Gosh, I really don't want to picture how segments of a mini sandworm will look in package 😝.

56 minutes ago, Nosferatuman62172 said:

They look like they're really well done, the problem is that they all look the same 

Yeah, doing four figures in stillsuits right off the bat probably wasn't the smartest idea.  Duncan should be in Atreides armor.

having them all in the suits right off the bat makes this line look super boring, they shouldn't have gone that route IMO, these look lazy, the face sculpts also don't look particularity accurate to the actors which really bums me out, ugh that Lady Jessica looks so bland it hurts, she looks like she might as well be a Paul Variant, Leto looks nothing like Oscar Issac more like Javier Bardem did they get that confused? , so far these are super easy passes

McFarlane Toys today reveals the 12" figure they are doing for the new Dune movie. The figure is based on the Baron Vladimir Harkonnen who in the movie will be played by Stellan Skarsgård. Look for it to be out this Fall.

Dune-12-Inch-Baron.jpg

Earlier this week we gave you a first look at the wave of 7" figures McFarlane Toys will be releasing for the new Dune movie coming from Warner Bros. The wave consists of Paul Atreides, Duke Leto Atreides, Duncan Idaho and Lady Jessica and features a Build-A-Figure of the Dave Bautista character Glossu Rabban. There is also a 12" figure of Baron Vladimir Harkonnen.

Well now we have more detailed images to share with you of those figures:

Paul Atreides - Comes with 3 knifes, mask, base and the legs for the BAF

Duke Leto Atreides - knife, backpack, mask, base and torso for the BAF.

Duncan Idah - 2 sword weapons, base, mask, and the arms for the BAF

Lady Jessica - knife, mask, base, machete type weapon for BAF, whip for BAF and the head for the BAF.

12" Baron Vladimir Harkonnen - Display base to make him look like he is levitating.

Check out all the images below in our GALLERY

Dune-31.jpg

Dune-30.jpg

Dune-29.jpg

Dune-28.jpg

Dune-27.jpg

Dune-25.jpg

Dune-26.jpg

Dune-24.jpg

Dune-23.jpg

Dune-22.jpg

Dune-21.jpg

Dune-20.jpg

Dune-19.jpg

Dune-17.jpg

Dune-18.jpg

Dune-16.jpg

Dune-15.jpg

Dune-14.jpg

Dune-13.jpg

Dune-12.jpg

Dune-11.jpg

Dune-10.jpg

Dune-09.jpg

Dune-08.jpg

Dune-06.jpg

Dune-07.jpg

Dune-05.jpg

Dune-04.jpg

Dune-03.jpg

Dune-02.jpg

Dune-01.jpg

Did they give Rabban eyebrows or is that shadow?

13 minutes ago, MisterSkeezler said:

I don't get it...is Baron Harkonnen a 12" scale figure, or is Todd calling it 12" because he's kind a 7" figure in a levitating...fat man kinda playset?

I think it's a genuine 12" figure.  It doesn't look like it's "levitating" five inches off the base.

59 minutes ago, iRandom said:

I'm pretty sure that one is Stilgar. There's no reason for Leto to have a fremkit backpack or a crysknife. Leto's stillsuit is also shiny and new, but that is a detail that would probably be lost on this line.

That is absolutely Stilgar.

Following up from yesterday where we showed you new images for the upcoming McFarlane Toys 7" 2020 Dune Movie figures, we now added updated images for the Glossu Rabban Build-A-Figure which you can check out below.

Also we should note that we had previously mislabeled one of the figures in the line. The figure we had listed as Duke Leto Atreides is actually based on the Stilgar character. For those who were complaining that it didn't look that much like Oscar Isaac, well thats why. McFarlane hadn't actually named the figures when they released the initial images of these, so we were kinda left guessing on which figure was based on which character. We apologize for any confusion.

Anyway the figures are now all up for pre-order at Amazon.com. See links below.

Paul Atreides - Comes with 3 knifes, mask, base and the legs for the BAF

Stilgar - knife, backpack, mask, base and torso for the BAF.

Duncan Idaho - 2 sword weapons, base, mask, and the arms for the BAF

Lady Jessica - knife, mask, base, machete type weapon for BAF, whip for BAF and the head for the BAF.

12" Baron Vladimir Harkonnen - Display base to make him look like he is levitating.

Dune-BAF-01.jpg

Dune-BAF-02.jpg

Dune-BAF-03.jpg

Dune-BAF-04.jpg

Dune-BAF-05.jpg

Dune-BAF-06.jpg