Hasbro's Power Rangers: Lightning Collection 6" Dino Thunder White Ranger Figure Confirmed As Walgreens Exclusive And Available For Purchase

JayC

How about that, we showed you a review for this figure yesterday, and now it's available for purchase on the Walgreens website. It's the Power Rangers: Lightning Collection 6" Dino Thunder White Ranger figure and it is being released as a Walgreens exclusive here in the US. Still no black around the eyes though.

Power-Rangers-Dino-White-Ranger-01.jpg

Power-Rangers-Dino-White-Ranger-02.jpg

• Thanks 1

So Hasbro issued a statement stating that if you get the Walgreens exclusive White Dino Thunder Ranger with the incorrect helmet  (minus the black around the eyes) you can contact Hasbro and they will send you the correct helmet for free:

We apologize for the deco issue and we're making it right! Go to consumercare.hasbro.com for info on receiving a replacement helmet for free!

Now I dont see anything at the URL specifically about requesting a new head but either they will add it or you just email them from there.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just recently saw a truck load of these figures at EBgames, all with the incorrect heads, man it's a terrible looking figure, it's nice they are trying to do right by giving people a replacement head, but they shouldn't have kept sending these figures out in that condition, and waited for the next shipment to be the correct one.

• 2 weeks later...

Complete I have the figure I've had since forever since I was a kid plus the Hasbro replacement head got it before 😂 I got the official Walgreen's exclusive glad to have them both its been a long time good friend

20201016_121223.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SclassHiei said:

Complete I have the figure I've had since forever since I was a kid plud Hasbro replacement head got it before 😂 I got the official Walgreen's exclusive  glad to have them its both been a long time good friend

20201016_121223.jpg

I was about to write asking why the plastic on your figure is yellowing and then I saw it was the old figure. 

17 hours ago, Belmont13 said:

I was about to write asking why the plastic on your figure is yellowing and then I saw it was the old figure. 

Yeah I've had the other one for almost 20 years since I was 8

• Like 1