JayC

ThunderCats Ultimates Figures I Want To See From Super7

51 minutes ago, InspectorZartan said:

I second this.  Since I have all the Mattel figures I skipped wave 1 with the exception of mummy Mumm-Ra which I decided to get for the clothed goods (but it’s sitting in my pile of loot right now).  I’d be very interested to hear about how the Super7 ones are comparing. 

I did get wave 1.  they are very similar to the mattycollector ones if you got those.  They are nice figures with great accessories.  I think the price is a little high and I do hate the slip case cover cause when you display them you are basically displaying a black and red box with a symbol.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, InspectorZartan said:

I think this new wave is a great mix of characters.  Heading over to bbts to place my preorder just as soon as it gets posted 

BBTS is the place to go.  I love that they have collector grade option!!!!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, toymaster said:

I can't wait for this wave!! Please make the Thundertank!

I have a feeling they will make the Thundertank and the Castle of Lions...but be prepared to shell out some serious dough!!!!!

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, jsmooth said:

I have a feeling they will make the Thundertank and the Castle of Lions...but be prepared to shell out some serious dough!!!!!

Oh man if they ever make the castle of lions I have zero clue where I will put it.  Lol

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JayC said:

ntroducing four new Thundercats ULTIMATES! figures from Super7, including one character never made before in toy form - ever! There’s Snowman of Hook Mountain and Lynx-O bolstering the Thundercats, while the latest villains include Monkian and Pumm-Ra. All four figures will be available for purchase during a one month window only. Each features a collection of accessories worthy of any collectors’ highest shelf. You can pre-order these at Super7.

Lynx-O
Lynx-O, the wise old warrior, and the great seer without sight. Featuring a Tile from the Fountain of healing water, a light shield, as well as an alternate head and hands.

Monkian
Monkian features a cannon shield, mace, blaster, as well as an alternate head and hands.

Pumm-Ra
Presenting: Mumm-ra’s short-lived Thunderian alter ego, Pumm-Ra! The clandestine supervillain comes with a wrapped Sword of Omens, a communicator, alternate head and hands, Claw Shield, and a soft goods robe. Also included is an additional Snarling Mumm-Ra head that is scaled to fit to our previously released Mumm-Ra the Ever Living figure.

Snowman
It’s the Third Earth dwelling, ice-weapon-wielding, behemoth sized Thundercat ally – It’s Snowman of Hook Mountain! Snowman includes a collection of ice weaponry, two sets of alternate hands, and a special helmeted head.

Unfortunately no Snowmeow with Snowman.

ThunderCats-Wave-4-01.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-02.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-03.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-04.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-05.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-16.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-17.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-06.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-07.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-08.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-09.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-10.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-11.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-12.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-13.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-14.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-15.jpg

Also included is an additional Snarling Mumm-Ra head that is scaled to fit to our previously released Mumm-Ra the Ever Living figure.

JayC, can you confirm if indeed Pumm-Ra comes with an extra Mumm-Ra head?

1 hour ago, JayC said:

Did anyone get wave 1? Just curious what people's thoughts from those who got them are?

I got Lion-O and Mumm-Ra. Great amount of accessories, outstanding packaging and great previously see figures from the Matty collector era. Figures were updated with plenty of goodies plus the second head on each of them. I have no complains...

1 hour ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Pumm Ra was a very, very odd choice for a figure.

I like that Super 7 is making specific episodes characters so that means no kitties left behind...

11 minutes ago, Roadpigmaster said:

I like that Super 7 is making specific episodes characters so that means no kitties left behind...

I hope that they go the Mattycollector MOTU route and make all kinds of figures.  Mattycollector made cartoon figs, mini comic figs, unproduced concept figs, and even DC?Marvel comic figs.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Roadpigmaster said:

I got Lion-O and Mumm-Ra. Great amount of accessories, outstanding packaging and great previously see figures from the Matty collector era. Figures were updated with plenty of goodies plus the second head on each of them. I have no complains...

Me either.  I love the accessories and the multiple heads!

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Roadpigmaster said:

Also included is an additional Snarling Mumm-Ra head that is scaled to fit to our previously released Mumm-Ra the Ever Living figure.

Yeah, I don't see one in the pic.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, InspectorZartan said:

Oh man if they ever make the castle of lions I have zero clue where I will put it.  Lol

No where to put it, but will have to get it.  It will be a problem to deal with later.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Why is it odd? They're probably going to make every single character from the show as long as sales continue, so this isn't odd at all. Pumm-Ra isn't some character no one has ever heard of, he's from a fan favorite episode. There are no odd figures.

• Thanks 1

So, I guess soon we'll seeing this one from the Fond Memories episode.

thumb_97894-1-5baabcef0e034.jpg

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, obs said:

Why is it odd? They're probably going to make every single character from the show as long as sales continue, so this isn't odd at all. Pumm-Ra isn't some character no one has ever heard of, he's from a fan favorite episode. There are no odd figures.

True.  But if this line gets taken from them like the MOTU line did it would be nice for them to have made some of the more memorable figures first before they go into ones that are more obscure.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

It doesnt, I think it was wrongly labled or you read it wrong, its the other way around, the Pumm-Ra figure comes with an extra bigger scaled Snarling Pumm-Ra head (it seems to be the same sculpt as the normal snaring head only done in a slightly larger scale) this one will fit over the Mumm-ra the eveliving Body (its scaled bigger to be in proportion that bigger body), So no, We're not getting an extra snarling Mumm-ra head.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

I agree, its not a bad looking figure but as much as he is a character from a very well liked episode I dont think they should have made him so early in the series, there are a ton of characters that are more "important" than these 3rd tier characters they are putting in each wave, there are 5/6 Lunatacks (5 if you pack luna with amok), 4 Berserkers and a ton of other characters that should be done before these very episode specific characters, and dont get me started on the fact that we're 4 waves in and still no Snarf/Snarfer. 

As for the rest, Monkeian is the only one that Im completely good with, I like Linx-o but he's a little light on the accesories (thats a very empty looking package compared to the rest, they could have included snarf or snarfer with this one) and that Snarling head is looking weird, I would have rather him come with a head done in transluscent plastic with the face painted to simulate his glowing eyes/ears when he uses his powers, and even though Snowman looks really nice I would have prefered them to make him in a deluxe single release with snowmeow (which would free the space in this wave for someone else)

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JayC said:

These are up now at  BigBadToyStore.com.

My order is in

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Belmont13 said:

image.png.f7073c25d3a6a2e24ee267e1bef4aaf2.png

Pumm Ra looks like something out of a children's Bible story.

And that's not a bad thing...✌️

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Belmont13 said:

image.png.f7073c25d3a6a2e24ee267e1bef4aaf2.png

Pumm Ra looks like something out of a children's Bible story.

LOL, I haven't seen it that way, but if you're right, the robe, the hair, the light and the background on that picture makes it look like that way. Definitely an odd choice.

• Thanks 1