Jump to content
JayC

ThunderCats Ultimates Figures I Want To See From Super7

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, jsmooth said:

Tell me what you think.  I want to ask everyone...do you think these are 50.00 figures?  i mean that is basically what they come out to be when you order with shipping.

Lion-O yes, Mumm-Ra no... If the ever leaving cost more like almost $70 the why Mumm-Ra cost the same as the other figures since is skinnier? I guess because of all the accessories that comes with it. The likeness is pretty good anyways... I would enjoy more having the ever leaving Mumm-Ra.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

Lion-O yes, Mumm-Ra no... If the ever leaving cost more like almost $70 the why Mumm-Ra cost the same as the other figures since is skinnier? I guess because of all the accessories that comes with it. The likeness is pretty good anyways... I would enjoy more having the ever leaving Mumm-Ra.

I am sure they will make him.  i have a feeling that Super 7 is going to make this series into something like what Mattycollector did.  Mattycollector made so many figures - all the classics - but then unproduced ones - comic variants...

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, jsmooth said:

I am sure they will make him.  i have a feeling that Super 7 is going to make this series into something like what Mattycollector did.  Mattycollector made so many figures - all the classics - but then unproduced ones - comic variants...

I forgot to mention that the packaging alone is top notch... That's part of the pricing. Overall I like these figures.

I used to have all the Matty collector set but sold them because they didn't continue the line...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got this in my Lion-O figure and he is everything I was expecting him to be. Same exact mold as the Mattel version except of course the bonus accessories, love the extra head and prefer it to the standard one. The sword is so much better and accurate to the cartoon and the logos are more crisp and panted better. The packaging is awesome! Super7 went all out there. There were a few spots of paint mishaps here or there but otherwise really like what I'm seeing so far.

May order the Panthro now.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

I forgot to mention that the packaging alone is top notch... That's part of the pricing. Overall I like these figures.

I used to have all the Matty collector set but sold them because they didn't continue the line...

The packaging is not great...The slipcover is awful!!!!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, jsmooth said:

The packaging is not great...The slipcover is awful!!!!

What is awful on it? I think it's very nice with the logo on the front and the artwork in the back... I have no complains on it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Roadpigmaster said:

What is awful on it? I think it's very nice with the logo on the front and the artwork in the back... I have no complains on it...

TBH, I don't find the packaging great either, I wouldn't call it awful just somewhat generic, dull, nothing special.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

TBH, I don't find the packaging great either, I wouldn't call it awful just somewhat generic, dull, nothing special.

Certainly nothing that contributes to a 50.00 per figure total...I just wish they did not have the stupid slip cover.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well he didn't make my list but looks like Snowman is coming up in the next wave.

ThunderCats-Snowman.jpg

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, JayC said:

Well he didn't make my list but looks like Snowman is coming up in the next wave.

ThunderCats-Snowman.jpg

Snowman of Hook Mountain is one of the best characters of the series!!!!!!  We need a Snow Meow too!!!!!!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2020 at 3:50 PM, Roadpigmaster said:

What is awful on it? I think it's very nice with the logo on the front and the artwork in the back... I have no complains on it...

What is awful is the actual slip cover.  How do you display it?  With the slip cover?  Can't see the figure.  Without the slipcover?  Where do you put all these slipcovers?????

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, JayC said:

Well he didn't make my list but looks like Snowman is coming up in the next wave.

ThunderCats-Snowman.jpg

That's cool.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JayC said:

Well he didn't make my list but looks like Snowman is coming up in the next wave.

ThunderCats-Snowman.jpg

If he is coming then Snowmeaw is coming too...😃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, jsmooth said:

What is awful is the actual slip cover.  How do you display it?  With the slip cover?  Can't see the figure.  Without the slipcover?  Where do you put all these slipcovers?????

As a background...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Snowman is part of wave 4 I would assume we will get another wave 4 tease today, of there are no more teases I am thinking this will be some kind of one off release probably to include the Snowmeow.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, JayC said:

If Snowman is part of wave 4 I would assume we will get another wave 4 tease today, of there are no more teases I am thinking this will be some kind of one off release probably to include the Snowmeow.

Let's hope so!!!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd bet we'll see at least one reissue of the thundercubs.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ntroducing four new Thundercats ULTIMATES! figures from Super7, including one character never made before in toy form - ever! There’s Snowman of Hook Mountain and Lynx-O bolstering the Thundercats, while the latest villains include Monkian and Pumm-Ra. All four figures will be available for purchase during a one month window only. Each features a collection of accessories worthy of any collectors’ highest shelf. You can pre-order these at Super7.

Lynx-O
Lynx-O, the wise old warrior, and the great seer without sight. Featuring a Tile from the Fountain of healing water, a light shield, as well as an alternate head and hands.

Monkian
Monkian features a cannon shield, mace, blaster, as well as an alternate head and hands.

Pumm-Ra
Presenting: Mumm-ra’s short-lived Thunderian alter ego, Pumm-Ra! The clandestine supervillain comes with a wrapped Sword of Omens, a communicator, alternate head and hands, Claw Shield, and a soft goods robe. Also included is an additional Snarling Mumm-Ra head that is scaled to fit to our previously released Mumm-Ra the Ever Living figure.

Snowman
It’s the Third Earth dwelling, ice-weapon-wielding, behemoth sized Thundercat ally – It’s Snowman of Hook Mountain! Snowman includes a collection of ice weaponry, two sets of alternate hands, and a special helmeted head.

Unfortunately no Snowmeow with Snowman.

ThunderCats-Wave-4-01.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-02.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-03.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-04.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-05.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-16.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-17.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-06.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-07.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-08.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-09.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-10.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-11.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-12.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-13.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-14.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-15.jpg

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this new wave is a great mix of characters.  Heading over to bbts to place my preorder just as soon as it gets posted 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did anyone get wave 1? Just curious what people's thoughts from those who got them are?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, JayC said:

Did anyone get wave 1? Just curious what people's thoughts from those who got them are?

I second this.  Since I have all the Mattel figures I skipped wave 1 with the exception of mummy Mumm-Ra which I decided to get for the clothed goods (but it’s sitting in my pile of loot right now).  I’d be very interested to hear about how the Super7 ones are comparing. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pumm Ra was a very, very odd choice for a figure.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Find Action Figures on Ebay

×
×
  • Create New...
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE