ThunderCats Ultimates Figures I Want To See From Super7

JayC

10 minutes ago, jsmooth said:

I am sure they will make him.  i have a feeling that Super 7 is going to make this series into something like what Mattycollector did.  Mattycollector made so many figures - all the classics - but then unproduced ones - comic variants...

I forgot to mention that the packaging alone is top notch... That's part of the pricing. Overall I like these figures.

I used to have all the Matty collector set but sold them because they didn't continue the line...

I just got this in my Lion-O figure and he is everything I was expecting him to be. Same exact mold as the Mattel version except of course the bonus accessories, love the extra head and prefer it to the standard one. The sword is so much better and accurate to the cartoon and the logos are more crisp and panted better. The packaging is awesome! Super7 went all out there. There were a few spots of paint mishaps here or there but otherwise really like what I'm seeing so far.

May order the Panthro now.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

I forgot to mention that the packaging alone is top notch... That's part of the pricing. Overall I like these figures.

I used to have all the Matty collector set but sold them because they didn't continue the line...

The packaging is not great...The slipcover is awful!!!!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

TBH, I don't find the packaging great either, I wouldn't call it awful just somewhat generic, dull, nothing special.

Certainly nothing that contributes to a 50.00 per figure total...I just wish they did not have the stupid slip cover.

• Thanks 1

On 9/12/2020 at 3:50 PM, Roadpigmaster said:

What is awful on it? I think it's very nice with the logo on the front and the artwork in the back... I have no complains on it...

What is awful is the actual slip cover.  How do you display it?  With the slip cover?  Can't see the figure.  Without the slipcover?  Where do you put all these slipcovers?????

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, jsmooth said:

What is awful is the actual slip cover.  How do you display it?  With the slip cover?  Can't see the figure.  Without the slipcover?  Where do you put all these slipcovers?????

As a background...

If Snowman is part of wave 4 I would assume we will get another wave 4 tease today, of there are no more teases I am thinking this will be some kind of one off release probably to include the Snowmeow.

• Thanks 1

ntroducing four new Thundercats ULTIMATES! figures from Super7, including one character never made before in toy form - ever! There’s Snowman of Hook Mountain and Lynx-O bolstering the Thundercats, while the latest villains include Monkian and Pumm-Ra. All four figures will be available for purchase during a one month window only. Each features a collection of accessories worthy of any collectors’ highest shelf. You can pre-order these at Super7.

Lynx-O
Lynx-O, the wise old warrior, and the great seer without sight. Featuring a Tile from the Fountain of healing water, a light shield, as well as an alternate head and hands.

Monkian
Monkian features a cannon shield, mace, blaster, as well as an alternate head and hands.

Pumm-Ra
Presenting: Mumm-ra’s short-lived Thunderian alter ego, Pumm-Ra! The clandestine supervillain comes with a wrapped Sword of Omens, a communicator, alternate head and hands, Claw Shield, and a soft goods robe. Also included is an additional Snarling Mumm-Ra head that is scaled to fit to our previously released Mumm-Ra the Ever Living figure.

Snowman
It’s the Third Earth dwelling, ice-weapon-wielding, behemoth sized Thundercat ally – It’s Snowman of Hook Mountain! Snowman includes a collection of ice weaponry, two sets of alternate hands, and a special helmeted head.

Unfortunately no Snowmeow with Snowman.

ThunderCats-Wave-4-01.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-02.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-03.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-04.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-05.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-16.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-17.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-06.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-07.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-08.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-09.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-10.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-11.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-12.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-13.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-14.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-4-15.jpg

• Thanks 1

I think this new wave is a great mix of characters.  Heading over to bbts to place my preorder just as soon as it gets posted 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, JayC said:

Did anyone get wave 1? Just curious what people's thoughts from those who got them are?

I second this.  Since I have all the Mattel figures I skipped wave 1 with the exception of mummy Mumm-Ra which I decided to get for the clothed goods (but it’s sitting in my pile of loot right now).  I’d be very interested to hear about how the Super7 ones are comparing. 

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, InspectorZartan said:

I second this.  Since I have all the Mattel figures I skipped wave 1 with the exception of mummy Mumm-Ra which I decided to get for the clothed goods (but it’s sitting in my pile of loot right now).  I’d be very interested to hear about how the Super7 ones are comparing. 

I did get wave 1.  they are very similar to the mattycollector ones if you got those.  They are nice figures with great accessories.  I think the price is a little high and I do hate the slip case cover cause when you display them you are basically displaying a black and red box with a symbol.

• Thanks 1