Mythic Legions: Shadow Equaddron Figure From The Four Horsemen

JayC

Mythic Legions, by the award winning Four Horsemen Studios, is an expansive fantasy world of action figures that continues to grow. Set in the land of Mythoss, these figures are highly articulated and stand in the 6-inch scale.

This Ogre-scaled Shadow Equaddron figure (about 9 inches tall!) comes packaged in a collector friendly blister card with character-specific details and duel-wielding battle axes.

Hurdling into the fray right when it seems as if the light will prevail, an explosion of crushing hooves and smashing blades announces the dreaded arrival of the towering bipedal warhorse, known only as the fearsome Shadow Equaddron!

With a violent and blinding fury that seems mismatched to his intimidating mass, Shadow Equaddron—armed with his dual four-bladed maces—single-handedly turns the tide of war in favor of his dark allies before once again skulking off into the darkness to await another time of bloodthirsty battle. You can pre-order this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Shadow-Equaddron-01.jpg

Shadow-Equaddron-02.jpg

20 hours ago, Nosferatuman62172 said:

I really love this line and would love to collect them, but they are too expensive.

this is my thing, I would love to be die hard into this line, but it's not feasible

Mythic Legions are awesome figures

I feel like im like alot of you. Ive enjoyed the line, especially before the line when they did their fantastic exclusives. I loved those and even have the raven, cardinal, and the little skeletal minions. They are 'fantastic' however i got out of the line and 4H after they launched mythic legions. Once I came back, I noticed those pricetags and they are too hard to swallow. With limited articulation and just not enough there, they dont feel worth the cost. However they do all look amazing aside from being alot of swapped parts. 

• 11 months later...