Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990 Movie) – 7" Scale Accessory Set From NECA

JayC

NECA today announce a new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990 Movie) 7" Scale Accessory Set which will go up for pre-order this Friday (9/4) on thenecastore.com. This will be one of two TMNT items going up for pre-order on Friday, with the second item set to be revealed tomorrow.

This is the largest accessory pack NECA has ever released, filled to the shells with new items that encompass the entirety of the classic 1990 film. Finally, you can give your turtles new expressions with 4 unique head sculpts for Mikey, Donnie, Leo, and Raph with all new straight headband ties. Also included in this massive set is a television with everyone's favorite reporter on screen, an officially licensed bottle of turtle wax, Shredder's damaged helmet, a skateboard, Donnie's straw hat, a street sign, manhole cover, stuffed panda, and newspaper. Some familiar accessories from the 1/4 line will also be making return in 7" scale, including Mikey's spinning nunchuck accessory, bags of corn chips and pork rinds, and the baby turtles!

The set is said to cost around $50.

TMNT-Accessory-2-Pack.jpg

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, x3rohour said:

i want to like em.

But i dont.

I REALLY, REALLY LOVE the Batman vs TMNT turtles.

I wish they would continue the line.

At least Rocksteady and Bebop!

😩

Unfortunately with the state DC Direct is in I don't see that happening.

• Thanks 1

Im glad I dont really collect the movie stuff cause I don't think I could justify spending $50 for just accessories right now. Especially when the second pre-order for Friday might be the Deluxe Animated Series Krang in Android Body figure.

• Thanks 1

Now see NECA, I JUST got done applauding and defending you guys for fixing your major problems of availability and distribution . . . and you go and start a new one! *sigh*
<P>
One release at a time, guys.  And give us a little space between releases?  Like, once a month, not every friggin' week, eh?  Don't be Hasbro.  And certainly don't be selling multiple waves of toys and no one gets them until 6-9 months later, like Super7!
<P>
Beyond that . . . I agree with everyone else.  I do want this, but I dunno that I $50 want this.  It's a pandemic, unemployment is still high, we're all a little short on money.  I get it's a "big" accessory pack, and it averages out to really cheap per item, but it's still not a 2-pack action figure set!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I want this. I really do, I hate that most of these accessories should've been included with the single carded releases though. Still, depending on whether they come to Mx or not and their final cost is where my decision lies. It's pricey but I feel like its worth it. However, I do agree with everyone else... with the state of the world I can't justify spending $50usd on something i don't need.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, JayC said:

Im glad I dont really collect the movie stuff cause I don't think I could justify spending $50 for just accessories right now. Especially when the second pre-order for Friday might be the Deluxe Animated Series Krang in Android Body figure.

What? When does news came out JayC? I have to get Krang and his Android body...

41 minutes ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Neca is tightening its TMNT game, but I guess the prices have to be fitted to its new model. Yeah, 50 bucks seems to be a lot for an accesory pack but I know that there will be many people out there who will have no problem paying that amount, by the way I think this was the perfect opportunity to include that unmasked head for Casey Jones

You know, if the Casey head was in there, I'd ALMOST say worth it. *LOL*
<P>
And the hell of it is . . . I know a lot of people WILL be willing to drop the $50 on this.  And all power to them!  I will even admit my terrible weakness . . . if I CAN afford this set, I still probably will break down and buy it.  But STILL!! *LMAO*

• Thanks 1

The second drop as part of tomorrow's online EXCLUSIVE pre-sale through thenecastore.com is the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Cartoon) – TMNT Cartoon Street Scene Diorama!

Take your TMNT collection to the next level with this incredible diorama piece! Create amazing scenes from the classic Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon with this huge Street Scene Diorama with all new cartoon specific deco, sized to work with most action figures from 6 to 9 inches tall.

At over 2 feet wide, over 18 inches tall, and over a foot deep, it's massive enough to display more than 30 figures at once! The three levels offer multiple display options, plus it has clear window panels and a full color illustrated cardboard backdrop that is reversible for both day and night scenes.

Place your figures right in the TMNT cartoon universe with newly tooled accessories that include; a manhole cover, fire hydrant, antenna tower, and billboard that allows for interchangeable artwork. Also includes an assortment of cartoon specific paper goods such as movie posters, wanted posters, and more allowing you to decorate and customize the look of your diorama.

Some assembly required. Full color closed box packaging. The diorama will cost $150

*Figures sold separately. See the diorama in use at the NECA Toy Fair 2020 booth
==
▪️Pre-sale for this item and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990 Movie) - 7" Scale Accessory Set starts tomorrow(9/4) @ 12PM EST and will end on Friday(9/11) @ 11AM EST
▪️Limit 2 of each item per person
▪️Full payment required at time of pre-order
▪️Ships by end of 2020

TMNT-Cartoon-Diorama-01.jpg

TMNT-Cartoon-Diorama-02.jpg

TMNT-Cartoon-Diorama-03.jpg

TMNT-Cartoon-Diorama-04.jpg

TMNT-Cartoon-Diorama-05.jpg

TMNT-Cartoon-Diorama-06.jpg

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, JayC said:

So today's reveal for Friday's second pre-order will be something we havent seen before. Will be revealed real soon. Best guess will be a cartoon TMNT accessory pack.

Mmm... I have to see that.

55 minutes ago, JayC said:

So today's reveal for Friday's second pre-order will be something we havent seen before. Will be revealed real soon. Best guess will be a cartoon TMNT accessory pack.

I'm guessing it's either Professor Jordan Perry or Vanilla Ice.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JayC said:
The second drop as part of tomorrow's online EXCLUSIVE pre-sale through thenecastore.com is the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Cartoon) – TMNT Cartoon Street Scene Diorama!

Take your TMNT collection to the next level with this incredible diorama piece! Create amazing scenes from the classic Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon with this huge Street Scene Diorama with all new cartoon specific deco, sized to work with most action figures from 6 to 9 inches tall.

At over 2 feet wide, over 18 inches tall, and over a foot deep, it's massive enough to display more than 30 figures at once! The three levels offer multiple display options, plus it has clear window panels and a full color illustrated cardboard backdrop that is reversible for both day and night scenes.

Place your figures right in the TMNT cartoon universe with newly tooled accessories that include; a manhole cover, fire hydrant, antenna tower, and billboard that allows for interchangeable artwork. Also includes an assortment of cartoon specific paper goods such as movie posters, wanted posters, and more allowing you to decorate and customize the look of your diorama.

Some assembly required. Full color closed box packaging. The diorama will cost $150

*Figures sold separately. See the diorama in use at the NECA Toy Fair 2020 booth
==
▪️Pre-sale for this item and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990 Movie) - 7" Scale Accessory Set starts tomorrow(9/4) @ 12PM EST and will end on Friday(9/11) @ 11AM EST
▪️Limit 2 of each item per person
▪️Full payment required at time of pre-order
▪️Ships by end of 2020

TMNT-Cartoon-Diorama-01.jpg

TMNT-Cartoon-Diorama-02.jpg

TMNT-Cartoon-Diorama-03.jpg

TMNT-Cartoon-Diorama-04.jpg

TMNT-Cartoon-Diorama-05.jpg

TMNT-Cartoon-Diorama-06.jpg

Wow, looks good but did you said 30 figures... Looks to me that it can hold less than that just by looking at the picture with the figures posted...

13 minutes ago, Roadpigmaster said:

Wow, looks good but did you said 30 figures... Looks to me that it can hold less than that just by looking at the picture with the figures posted...

It probably holds 30 smaller figures like the cartoon Turtles all side by side with no room between them.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Satam said:

It probably holds 30 smaller figures like the cartoon Turtles all side by side with no room between them.

Oh come on... I think probably 20 at most without compromising the look of the figures in the diorama scene.

We really are running on a tight ship with this playset diorama... So that means I will have to open and put my figures into it. Looks good.

1 hour ago, SpiderS said:

Is it me or this is first time we saw animated Splinter figure from Neca?

It's you, he to was on display at Toy Fair. If you need a refresher of all the stuff we know coming hit this link https://toynewsi.com/139-36266

Oh and then the stuff shown in July.

https://toynewsi.com/139-36782

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm loving all these dioramas! I hope we get more playset-like stuff for different themes

• Thanks 1

I picked up the movie version of this diorama NECA had at their SDCC booth a couple of years ago. I’d say unless you are really stacking figures on top of one another you’re looking at 20 to 25 figures and even 25 is a stretch. That said it’s a cool piece and this one is pretty much the same but with a new deco. 

Seeing as I already have the SDCC one I’m not sure about getting this one.  In a different year I’d probably get it but with the pandemic and work being slow due to the film/television industry shut down I need to think it over.  NECA has been coming out with a lot of stuff, I just bought the Haslab Sentinels and there is apparently another Haslab preorder coming plus all the Hasbro SDCC/Pulse Con exclusives coming up so this might be the one item I need to skip.  So really have to think this one over.  

Ditto the accessory set.  The baby turtles are a definite want but $50 is a lot for those.  Some of the other items would be nice too but when it comes to alternate heads etc most of those are really just going to end up in a bin.  

• Thanks 1