The September TNI $100 BBTS Store Credit Forum Contest - Details On How To Enter To Win

JayC

How fortunate i got to have an instagram and twitter account months ago for this occasion, it be ironic if i won on 27th, that day is my birthday, not expecting a sudden win by saying this lol since the whole idea is just to have fun talking about figures and such, even if i haven't talked much on the site lately I'm alright with it.

• Thanks 1

Once again thank you Jay C and BBTS for giving us this opportunity to win these awesome contest, may god bless you for thinking of us in these times. Keep up the great reporting Jay C my go to for all figure related news. Shared on Instagram and Twitter.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, jsmooth said:

Woah, what is in that cart?

I have pretty much a lot of the new Thundercats, Bebop from Super 7 and wave of Robotech figures from Toynami... Oh I forgot to mention the Conan figure from Super 7, the shirtless version of Arnold...✌️

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

I'm looking forward to get some credit at the bigbadtoystore...

I have a $480+ list of figures in my cart ready to get paid!

Lol sounds like my cart/wish list 😂 I have $200 worth of figures on pre order but they are not due until 2021 I preordered Sh figuarts bardock dbz Lighting collection wave 7 green ranger with (headband)😂 and Fist of the north star super action satue Kenshiro he is my most anticipated figure

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, SclassHiei said:

Lol sounds like my cart/wish list 😂 I have $200 worth of figures on pre order but they are not due until 2021 I preordered Sh figuarts bardock dbz Lighting collection wave 7 green ranger with (headband)😂 and Fist of the north star super action satue Kenshiro he is my most anticipated figure

Yeah, everything is much for 2021 shipping so it's a matter of just waiting... That green ranger looks very cool man. The last game for PS4 was/is pretty good... I have it and its really Worth it because of all the alternate stories in it.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Roadpigmaster said:

Yeah, everything is much for 2021 shipping so it's a matter of just waiting... That green ranger looks very cool man. The last game for PS4 was/is pretty good... I have it and its really Worth it because of all the alternate stories in it.

I have so much waiting for me as well. Thundercats...MOTU...

• Thanks 1