Hasbro Announce Pulse-Con 2020 For September 25-26

JayC

Hasbro looks to have decided to do their own virtual con called Hasbro Pulse Con where they will be revealing new products for Power Rangers, GIJoe, Star Wars, Transformers, Ghostbuster and Marvel. They also will be offering exclusives which will likely be the ones previously meant for SDCC this year. The event takes place on September 25-26.

We should note that while it says the event is for for US & CAN fans only, we believe that is just referring to the selling of the exclusives which will take place on the HasbroPulse website. While Hasbro isn't really clear on how they will do reveals for this, I would guess it will be similar to other live-stream events that have been holding on their Pulse Facebook page where everyone can watch.

If or when Hasbro decides to clarify this we will be sure to update you.

Hasbro-Pulse-Con.jpg

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, JayC said:

Hasbro looks to have decided to do their own virtual con called Hasbro Pulse Con where they will be revealing new products for Power Rangers, GIJoe, Star Wars, Transformers, Ghostbuster and Marvel. They also will be offering exclusives which will likely be the ones previously meant for SDCC this year. The event takes place on September 25-26.

We should note that while it says the event is for for US & CAN fans only, we believe that is just referring to the selling of the exclusives which will take place on the HasbroPulse website. While Hasbro isn't really clear on how they will do reveals for this, I would guess it will be similar to other live-stream events that have been holding on their Pulse Facebook page where everyone can watch.

If or when Hasbro decides to clarify this we will be sure to update you.

Hasbro-Pulse-Con.jpg

I look forward for this coverage...

It's cool that we are getting this event for reveals and stuff. I'm eager to see the coverage. That said, it's a shame us international collector are left out when it comes to exclusives. In the case of Mexico, Hasbro had just started giving us access to the SDCC exclusives through the Unboxing Toy Convention. Guess we'll have to wait and see, maybe they re-release Emma and Jean from the Hellfire Club set in the future. Also, I guess this event is where they're announcing the figure that won that poll, which is kinda leaked to be Silk, but still, I want official promo pics and info.

• Thanks 1

Hasbro has announced they will be providing a Sneak-Peek on September 22 at 12pm EST for their Virtual Pulse-Con which officially kicks off on September 25-26.

It's not clear what they will show on the 22nd, but if its anything G.I. Joe, Power Rangers, Ghostbusters or Star Wars related we will be sure to cover it here on TNI and JediInsider for you.

HasbroPulse-Sneak-Peek__scaled_600.jpg
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JayC said:

It's not clear what they will show on the 22nd, but if its anything G.I. Joe, Power Rangers, Ghostbusters or Star Wars related we will be sure to cover it here on TNI and JediInsider for you.

Good, because I don't think I can be on youtube Tuesday at noon.

• Thanks 1

Today Hasbro announced that a Power Rangers Beast Morphers Panel is being added to its first-ever virtual convention Hasbro PulseCon taking place September 25 & 26, 2020 exclusively on the Hasbro Pulse YouTube Channel! Fans can also expect brand new Power Rangers product reveals from the brand team at Hasbro PulseCon!

Here is the official panel description.

Unleash the Beasts! The cast of Power Rangers Beast Morphers will be reuniting live at PulseCon sharing behind the scenes stories from the set and talking about what life has been like being a Power Ranger! The panel, moderated by Andre Meadows (@BlackNerd), will feature never before seen footage and a live Q&A. If that’s not enough, we’ll be making a historic announcement….or should we say PREHISTORIC! Ranger Nation, if this panel could be summed up in one word, it would be MORPHINOMINAL!

PANELISTS:
Rorrie Travis
Jacqueline Scislowski
Jazz Baduwalia
Abraham Rodriguez
Colby Strong
Liana Ramirez
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JayC said:
Hasbro has announced they will be providing a Sneak-Peek on September 22 at 12pm EST for their Virtual Pulse-Con which officially kicks off on September 25-26.

HasbroPulse-Sneak-Peek__scaled_600.jpg

Look forward for this coverage JayC. 👍😀

Hasbro today has announced that their exclusives that were originally intended to be released during the SDCC will be made available on their HasbroPulse website starting on Wednesday September 23 at 12pm ET and Thursday September 24 at 12pm ET.

Of course if you want to be able to purchase the exclusives on Wednesday you will have had to pay Hasbro to be a premium member. Everyone else will have to wait until Thursday. They state quantities on both days will be limited, 1 per customer and while supplies last.

Also this will only be for those in the US and Canada. They do say that certain International markets will have the exclusives sold at specific retailers depending on the country. The date will be shortly after PulseCon.

The exclusive for G.I. Joe, Power Rangers and Ghostbusters should include the following:

G.I. Joe Classified Snake Supreme Cobra Commander
GIJoe-Retro-28__scaled_600.jpg

Ghostbusters Plasma Series 6" Tully's Terrible Night Set
2020-SDCC-Ghostbusters-01__scaled_600.jpg

Power Rangers Lightning Collection Lord Drakkon Evo III
E75405L00_5010993730391_detail_20_Large_300DPI__scaled_600.jpg
  • Thanks 1

The Star Wars exclusives that should be available include the following:

Star Wars: The Black Series Heroes of Endor Figure Set
Endor-01__scaled_600.jpg
Endor-03__scaled_600.jpg

Endor-04__scaled_600.jpg

Black Series Empire Strikes Back 40th Anniversary Wampa
Black-Series-2020-Wampa-01__scaled_600.jpg

Vintage Collection Star Wars: The Clone Wars 501st Legion Arc Troopers
2020-Vintage-Collection-Arc-Trooper-01__scaled_600.jpg

• Thanks 1

I think the Transformers Quintesson Pit is the coolest. The Star Wars hold no interest to me since I know those figures will be released on single card or like the Wampa I already have.

I also have no interest in the Power Rangers or Ghostbusters sets.

The Logan movie 2-pack holds no interest for me as I was one of the few who wasn't a big fan of that movie.

The Hellfire Club and Cobra Commander are tempting. I already have 2 Cobra Commanders and Sebastian Shaw is the main figure I want in the boxset which I wouldnt be surprised gets re-released down the road. If money was no issue I would def get the TF, Hellfire Club and Cobra Commander though.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, JayC said:

I think the Transformers Quintesson Pit is the coolest. The Star Wars hold no interest to me since I know those figures will be released on single card or like the Wampa I already have.

I also have no interest in the Power Rangers or Ghostbusters sets.

The Logan movie 2-pack holds no interest for me as I was one of the few who wasn't a big fan of that movie.

The Hellfire Club and Cobra Commander are tempting. I already have 2 Cobra Commanders and Sebastian Shaw is the main figure I want in the boxset which I wouldnt be surprised gets re-released down the road. If money was no issue I would def get the TF, Hellfire Club and Cobra Commander though.

That Transformers set is very well put together reminiscent of the scene of the movie...