JayC

G.I. Joe Classified Wave 3 And 4 Line-Up Revealed?!?

Recent youtube reports that Hasbro may be discontinuing its GI JOE exclusive with Target. Its not totally confirmed yet, and we dont know exactly what that will mean if it is confirmed, but my hope is Hasbro will immediately distribute it to all outlets, BBTS, Amazon, local dept stores that usually carry these action figures, etc. If they were to do this not only would we all have a better shot to get the figures we want, its gonna be a big blow to the scalpers. All the figures they bought up, planning to re-sell at 2-3x the actual fair price,  they'd then just be stuck with. I'd love to see them get clobbered for a change.

Like I've been saying: this is Hasbro's product, their brand, and they need to step up to fix the problems here. Hopefully.....theyre listening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv1ugiedEhI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txCHRDpWKSw

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Atlantis said:

Recent youtube reports that Hasbro may be discontinuing its GI JOE exclusive with Target. Its not totally confirmed yet, and we dont know exactly what that will mean if it is confirmed, but my hope is Hasbro will immediately distribute it to all outlets, BBTS, Amazon, local dept stores that usually carry these action figures, etc. If they were to do this not only would we all have a better shot to get the figures we want, its gonna be a big blow to the scalpers. All the figures they bought up, planning to re-sell at 2-3x the actual fair price,  they'd then just be stuck with. I'd love to see them get clobbered for a change.

Like I've been saying: this is Hasbro's product, their brand, and they need to step up to fix the problems here. Hopefully.....theyre listening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv1ugiedEhI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txCHRDpWKSw

Havent you posted this multiple times? This doesnt mean anything which I thought I explained in one of the other threads you posted this in. No Hasbro isn't discontinuing doing Target exclusives. Yes the 1 Target wave is likely done. It was a limited wave and they have shipped whatever amount Target ordered for them out. So whatever is still in the distribution pipeline for these is it. Will the figures from that wave be reissued in some way at some point? Probably. We already know another Cobra Trooper is coming in wave 3 or 4. Back when the wave first came out the Target employees told me the wave was a one and done, so frankly that they are still showing up at all in stores is amazing to me, but this doesnt mean the took the wave away from Target and will start offering it everywhere.

• Thanks 1