McFarlane Toys Mortal Kombat 11 Shao Kahn Figure Revealed?!?

JayC

Shown below are the official images for the regular release of the 7" Mortal Kombat 11 Shao Khan and Liu Kang figures as well as the Shadow Skin variant for Scorpion from McFarlane Toys. These have already started going up for pre-order overseas and should be going up soon here in the US.

Also don't forget the coming Shao Khan (Platinum Khan) and Liu Kang (Fighting Abbot) variant figures recently announced by McFarlane.

Mortal-Kombat-01.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-02.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-03.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-04.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-05.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-06.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-07.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-08.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-09.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-10.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-11.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-12.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-13.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-14.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-15.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-16.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-17.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-18.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-19.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-20.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-21.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-22.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-23.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-24.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-25.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-26.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-27.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-28.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-29.jpg

Mortal-Kombat-30.jpg

Man I thought Kahn would be a definite for me but he looks off to me for whatever reason. Liu is too bulky up top, like they just put a coat on his already too bulky body and yet another scorpion who is already an imperfect sculpt.. give us a variation thats not just a color change. The game has so many awesome alt masks, costumes, and accessories. I think if McF would do that with his variants, (which i think there is one he did with scorpion) I think theyd sell MUCH better. Also awful choices on color variants compared to whats in the game. 

• 4 months later...

BBTS has both the Shao Kahn and Liu Kang bloody chase versions...

I'm not sure if which stores is supposed to be carrying these as an exclusive but BBTS has them for $44.99 each.

• Thanks 1

Wow I thought BBTS was a retail store but they really love taking advantage of upselling prices. They have started to sell harder to find or hard-ish to find Storm MK figures for more than triple their original cost. $45 for a normally $20 figure is just crazy. Im starting to steer away from them with this kind of practice. Theyve even upped their prices on a storm mk figure that was still on market but alittle harder to find.. like it makes me smh taking advantage of their customers. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, EvilHayato said:

Wow I thought BBTS was a retail store but they really love taking advantage of upselling prices. They have started to sell harder to find or hard-ish to find Storm MK figures for more than triple their original cost. $45 for a normally $20 figure is just crazy. Im starting to steer away from them with this kind of practice. Theyve even upped their prices on a storm mk figure that was still on market but alittle harder to find.. like it makes me smh taking advantage of their customers. 

They are a business and do have overhead costs and the figures are chase figures so they are harder to come by unless you buy cases.  As I mentioned in my post that I didn't hear about any stores carrying these 2 chase figures as exclusives and BBTS is the only place I have seen carrying them.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Outsiders said:

They are a business and do have overhead costs and the figures are chase figures so they are harder to come by unless you buy cases.  As I mentioned in my post that I didn't hear about any stores carrying these 2 chase figures as exclusives and BBTS is the only place I have seen carrying them.

I have never really seen a chase figure be upscaled in prices from a retailer ever. It just kind of hits a weird spot for me. I mean we dont see walmart marking up their exclusives or even target. BBTS gets away with alot of bs and its starting to irk me. I m glad I have no interest in these but it does worry me with the storm stuff they carry and future figures costs. 

• Thanks 1