NECA Opens Up Week Long Pre-Orders For Two TMNT Animated Series Sets - Rocksteady And Bebop, Slash And Leatherhead

JayC

NECA has put up for pre-order on their NECA STORE website
two of the Target store exclusive Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Animates Series 2-packs.

For those who have yet to find these at Target stores, you now have between now and next Friday(9/04) at 11AM EST to pre-order the Rocksteady And Bebop set and/or the Slash And Leatherhead set. Each set will cost $51.99 each plus shipping and handling. These are being done as made-to-order products so you won't have to worry about them selling out. You do have to pay upfront and are limiting these at two per person. They have not yet said when these pre-orders will start shipping out to folks.

TMNT-Target-Rocksteady-And-Bebop__scaled_600.jpg

00-TMNT-Wave-3-Final-Package-01__scaled_600.jpg

• Thanks 1

I got incredibly lucky and found both of these 2-packs in store but for the people that haven't I'm glad NECA is doing this. I know it sucks to have to pay shipping on top of the price for the figures themselves, but I'd rather have done that if I'd needed to than to pay any scalper any amount.

• Thanks 1

*LMAO*
<P>
Know what I love?
<P>
I love how these were supposedly "impossible" to find in stores, and everyone was whining about how NECA was ruining the line, and we might as well "give up now" on this toy series, and "all they're doing is feeding scalpers," and the online sales end in seconds, and this was the biggest disaster EVAR!!1!
<P>
And now . . . NECA has provided a solution that fixes EVERY MAJOR PROBLEM with distribution, ensuring that everyone who wants a figure can get it so long as they order within the time span, AN ENTIRE WEEK to find the funds for these . . . .
<P>
. . . And it's still just not good enough.  "Well, I already have them."  Oh?  Thought they were impossible to find.  Thought you didn't want to feed the scalpers.  Okay then.  "Well, a week's not enough time, the preorder needs to be a month long."  Really?  REALLY??  "They need to go back and offer all the OTHER old two packs for preorder."  What, you mean like exactly what they're doing with Bebop and Rocksteady right now? *eyeroll*
<P>
Unlike Mattel who never met a good idea they couldn't @#$% up, or DC Collectibles who had quality control issues until the day they were shuttered, or Hasbro who puts out so many figures that you can't afford any of them and stores can never carry them all and you can never figure out which store or site is exclusively carrying what, or McFarlane who took DECADES to realize JOINTS were a good idea in figures, or Super7 who has you preordering 3-4 waves before the first one even shows up on your doorstep a year later . . . unlike every other toy company who simply ignores consumer complaints and keeps on business as usual, NECA here actually listens to their customers and completely overhauls their manufacturing and distribution system to make their products directly accessible, with a solid preorder window and guaranteed product fulfillment to anyone who orders . . . and people are still complaining.
<P>
Y'all are hilarious. *SMDH*

• Thanks 1

On 8/28/2020 at 2:20 PM, JayC said:

NECA has put up for pre-order on their NECA STORE website
two of the Target store exclusive Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Animates Series 2-packs.

For those who have yet to find these at Target stores, you now have between now and next Friday(9/04) at 11AM EST to pre-order the Rocksteady And Bebop set and/or the Slash And Leatherhead set. Each set will cost $51.99 each plus shipping and handling. These are being done as made-to-order products so you won't have to worry about them selling out. You do have to pay upfront and are limiting these at two per person. They have not yet said when these pre-orders will start shipping out to folks.

TMNT-Target-Rocksteady-And-Bebop__scaled_600.jpg

00-TMNT-Wave-3-Final-Package-01__scaled_600.jpg

I just find out about this 20 min ago and pre-order both...

This is awesome!

9 hours ago, Batman1701 said:

*LMAO*
<P>
Know what I love?
<P>
I love how these were supposedly "impossible" to find in stores, and everyone was whining about how NECA was ruining the line, and we might as well "give up now" on this toy series, and "all they're doing is feeding scalpers," and the online sales end in seconds, and this was the biggest disaster EVAR!!1!
<P>
And now . . . NECA has provided a solution that fixes EVERY MAJOR PROBLEM with distribution, ensuring that everyone who wants a figure can get it so long as they order within the time span, AN ENTIRE WEEK to find the funds for these . . . .
<P>
. . . And it's still just not good enough.  "Well, I already have them."  Oh?  Thought they were impossible to find.  Thought you didn't want to feed the scalpers.  Okay then.  "Well, a week's not enough time, the preorder needs to be a month long."  Really?  REALLY??  "They need to go back and offer all the OTHER old two packs for preorder."  What, you mean like exactly what they're doing with Bebop and Rocksteady right now? *eyeroll*
<P>
Unlike Mattel who never met a good idea they couldn't @#$% up, or DC Collectibles who had quality control issues until the day they were shuttered, or Hasbro who puts out so many figures that you can't afford any of them and stores can never carry them all and you can never figure out which store or site is exclusively carrying what, or McFarlane who took DECADES to realize JOINTS were a good idea in figures, or Super7 who has you preordering 3-4 waves before the first one even shows up on your doorstep a year later . . . unlike every other toy company who simply ignores consumer complaints and keeps on business as usual, NECA here actually listens to their customers and completely overhauls their manufacturing and distribution system to make their products directly accessible, with a solid preorder window and guaranteed product fulfillment to anyone who orders . . . and people are still complaining.
<P>

If it is not because of the massive complains this would never happened... Im glad that NECA is fixing the issue by selling on their own store. A week is way better than a day and there are many ways to buy these figures without having to pay from your own pocket now. I use PayPal credit that gives you 6 months no interest plus NECA have another financial option at their website to make small payments for your purchase. I'm happy for finally getting the LONG time wanted figure of Bebop and Rocksteady...

• Like 1

Bebop and Rocksteady were the ones I’ve been waiting for the most and glad to see NECA is continuing to get these out with this new approach.  

I think there is still room for further adjustments and improvements with even this process, but it certainly seems like with each release now NECA is listening and attempting to make it better.  

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, InspectorZartan said:

Bebop and Rocksteady were the ones I’ve been waiting for the most and glad to see NECA is continuing to get these out with this new approach.  

I think there is still room for further adjustments and improvements with even this process, but it certainly seems like with each release now NECA is listening and attempting to make it better.  

I'm with you and this give me hopes to finally be able to get this line...

On 8/29/2020 at 9:36 AM, Batman1701 said:

Yeah, we really are. As a matter of fact, we're almost as bad as those guys who come on and give itemized breakdowns of what everyone else is doing wrong, because, at least in their own eyes, their farts don't smell.

Don't you just hate those guys?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I am digging this approach from NECA. This is definitely the best way to make alot of people happy. It makes it streamlined if you had a problem finding them and it makes it easier to ensure you will get them without any hassle. If I were collecting the cartoon turtles, Id be all over this. Very glad I got the tmnt movie villains from this method from them. Very grateful. 

• Thanks 1

What I found rare is that NECA didn't post anything about this pre-order opening on their Twitter account on Friday or Saturday... I just find out by somebody's post on eBay and they I started checking the Twitter's account and found that JayC posted on the Toy News international your number one source of toy news and entertainment 😜

12 hours ago, mako said:

Yeah, we really are. As a matter of fact, we're almost as bad as those guys who come on and give itemized breakdowns of what everyone else is doing wrong, because, at least in their own eyes, their farts don't smell.

Bravo!!!....=^)

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

I am digging this approach from NECA. This is definitely the best way to make alot of people happy. It makes it streamlined if you had a problem finding them and it makes it easier to ensure you will get them without any hassle. If I were collecting the cartoon turtles, Id be all over this. Very glad I got the tmnt movie villains from this method from them. Very grateful. 

Hey, if Neca wants to let their Target contract lapse and switch to a Direct to Consumer model, that's fine with me. As far as I'm concerned, sell 'em online, sell 'em outta the back of a truck, just give me April, Splinter, and Krang's Android Body and I can stick a fork in this line and call it done.

• Thanks 1

On 8/30/2020 at 7:35 PM, mako said:

Sure do!  If they're wrong. 😊
<P>
When they're right, sounds like they're smart guys who obviously got their point across to the intended audience!
<P>
Have a lovely day!

• Thanks 1

Got my order in and was glad to be able to save a little on shipping by ordering 2 at once.  

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, InspectorZartan said:

Got my order in and was glad to be able to save a little on shipping by ordering 2 at once.  

I'm glad that you were able to order yours man. I know you wanted to quit collecting this figures because of the poor distribution distribution done at the Target stores by NECA...

19 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

I'm glad that you were able to order yours man. I know you wanted to quit collecting this figures because of the poor distribution distribution done at the Target stores by NECA...

Me too.  There just would have been no way to keep going with all those distribution problems so I’m super glad NECA has come up with this other option.  If they hadn’t I would have missed out and had to drop out for sure.  

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, InspectorZartan said:

Me too.  There just would have been no way to keep going with all those distribution problems so I’m super glad NECA has come up with this other option.  If they hadn’t I would have missed out and had to drop out for sure.  

Now that they are no more pre orders from NECA this year, means we or at least I will have to hunt the cartoon April pack and Casey Jones pack on eBay.

24 minutes ago, Roadpigmaster said:

Now that they are no more pre orders from NECA this year, means we or at least I will have to hunt the cartoon April pack and Casey Jones pack on eBay.

I suspect even though that is all there will be for 2020 that there might still be Casey and April packs for preorder next year in early 2021.  I mean Bebop and Rocksteady were actually released in 2019 so even though it took awhile they still did preorders for them.  That makes me think they’ll get to the Casey and April packs eventually.  

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, InspectorZartan said:

I suspect even though that is all there will be for 2020 that there might still be Casey and April packs for preorder next year in early 2021.  I mean Bebop and Rocksteady were actually released in 2019 so even though it took awhile they still did preorders for them.  That makes me think they’ll get to the Casey and April packs eventually.  

I totally forgot for how long we waited for Bebop and Rocksteady... Maybe NECA put April and Casey on pre order when they release the movie versions of them.