The Suicide Squad - Official Sneak Peek

Outsiders

From writer-director James Gunn's new version of the DC supervillain movie "The Suicide Squad." The preview offers a behind-the-scenes look at who's playing who -- it's the official line-up of the comic book characters that will be featured in the movie, plus some first-look on-set footage that was just revealed at the DC FanDome event.

The upcoming WB film, which is a sequel/soft reboot of the 2016 comic book blockbuster, will see the return of Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie), Amanda Waller (Viola Davis), Rick Flag (Joel Kinnaman), and Captain Boomerang (Jai Courtney) as they join a new formation of "The Suicide Squad."

The Suicide Squad stars Margot Robbie, Viola Davis, Joel Kinnaman, Jai Courtney, Idris Elba, John Cena, Peter Capaldi, Alice Braga, Sean Gunn, Taika Waititi, Michael Rooker, Nathan Fillion, David Dastmalchian, Pete Davidson, Daniela Melchior, Steve Agee, Storm Reid, Joaquin Cosio, Mayling Ng, Juan Diego Botto, Julio Ruiz, Flula Borg, Jennifer Holland

Release: August 6th, 2021

The_Suicide_Squad.jpg

On 8/22/2020 at 11:10 PM, silverback77346 said:

I actually like the first movie, this one looks good too. It seems to me like a Deadpool kind of vibe. The costumes are very colorful but I'm sure I can get used to that. I'm in too.

Exactly.....I thought the same when I saw this clip. It took me a while to see the 1st SS. Which I liked very much.

I'm in too. On a "matinee" of course =^)

I  really, really like Idris Elba as a actor. However Will Smith "HIT" all the buttons as Floyd Lawton IMHO. "The Elba", take (and Gunn's) on the "NEW" Floyd Lawton will be what I'm interested in

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ghostbogey said:

Exactly.....I thought the same when I saw this clip. It took me a while to see the 1st SS. Which I liked very much.

I'm in too. On a "matinee" of course =^)

I like really, really like Idris Elba as a actor. However Will Smith "HIT" all the buttons as Floyd Lawton IMHO. "The Elba", take (and Gunn's) on the "NEW" Floyd Lawton will be what I'm interested in

Same here, I thought that Will did an excellent job as Lawton and I'm not really a big fan of his work. Idris will most likely put his own spin on the character though. He will be like a super powered Stringer Bell.

• 2 weeks later...