New DC Multiverse The Merciless Build-A-Figure Wave Official Images And Pre-Order Info

JayC

Shown below are new official images for the upcoming DC Multiverse The Merciless Build-A-Figure Wave. We first saw this wave announced at the end of last month. The figures are now available for pre-order at Amazon and slated for release on October 12. The wave will see the return of the Build-A-Figure with The Merciless. The wave will include the following figures:

- Batman Who Laughs with Sky Tyrant Wings

- Superman (The Infected)

- Robin Earth -22- There are two chase versions of this figure being released with different facial expressions. For these pre-orders you won't know which one(s) you get until they arrive.

- Batman

DC-Multiverse-01.jpg

DC-Multiverse-02.jpg

DC-Multiverse-03.jpg

DC-Multiverse-04.jpg

DC-Multiverse-05.jpg

DC-Multiverse-06.jpg

DC-Multiverse-07.jpg

DC-Multiverse-08.jpg

DC-Multiverse-09.jpg

DC-Multiverse-10.jpg

DC-Multiverse-11.jpg

DC-Multiverse-12.jpg

DC-Multiverse-13.jpg

DC-Multiverse-14.jpg

DC-Multiverse-15.jpg

DC-Multiverse-16.jpg

DC-Multiverse-17.jpg

DC-Multiverse-18.jpg

DC-Multiverse-19.jpg

DC-Multiverse-20.jpg

DC-Multiverse-21.jpg

DC-Multiverse-22.jpg

DC-Multiverse-23.jpg

DC-Multiverse-24.jpg

DC-Multiverse-25.jpg

DC-Multiverse-26.jpg

DC-Multiverse-27.jpg

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Gilgamesh79 said:

Pre-ordered all 4 of them. Been waiting on them since I saw them. Now we need the two 2-packs.

I believe the Flash 2-pack will be up on Amazon by this weekend. I think Amazon jumped the gun on these cause I dont think they were supposed to go live until Sat.

• Like 1

Shown below are new images for another new wave of 7" DC Multiverse figures from McFarlane Toys. This wave will include figures of DC Rebirth Flash, Rebirth Joker and The White Knight Azrael in Batman Armor. These figures are available for pre-order on Amazon now. The fourth figure in the wave which is the Teen Titans Animated Series Cyborg figure has yet to be listed. It is listed in the description with the other figures though so we expect it will be listed soon. The stated release date for these is October.

The Flash: DC Rebirth - With removable lightning running effect pieces.

The Joker: DC Rebirth

Azrael in Batman Armor: Batman: Curse of The White Knight

DC-Multiverse-Wave-4-01.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Wave-4-02.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Wave-4-03.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Wave-4-04.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Wave-4-05.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Wave-4-06.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Wave-4-07.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Wave-4-08.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Wave-4-09.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Wave-4-10.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Wave-4-11.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Wave-4-12.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Wave-4-13.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Wave-4-14.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Wave-4-15.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Wave-4-16.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Wave-4-17.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Wave-4-18.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Wave-4-19.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Wave-4-20.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Wave-4-21.jpg

I'm so happy with the fact I don't want these. also wait... that Super Man isn't Bizarro it's a Joker Super Man? , I don't actually know much about this story, but so is everyone either a Joker Hybrid or a Batman Hybrid in this reality? because I just realized that Doomsday figure is like a Batman Doomsday, also Is it just me...probably just me who really dislikes the way these Animated figures look, they all have been lame to me, that Cyborg looks bad

I can't wait till we move past this Batman thing, I'm really interested to see what McFarlane can do next

14 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

also Is it just me...probably just me who really dislikes the way these Animated figures look, they all have been lame to me, that Cyborg looks bad

It's not just you, but unfortunately it's going to take Todd quite a while to figure out that collectors want their animated character figures to like like 3D versions of what they saw in the cartoon and not some other artist's "spin."  on a related sidenote, Sideshow also has yet to figure this out, but they'll soon have plenty of data to tell them something went wrong with their line of "animated" DC statues.

22 minutes ago, Satam said:

It's not just you, but unfortunately it's going to take Todd quite a while to figure out that collectors want their animated character figures to like like 3D versions of what they saw in the cartoon and not some other artist's "spin."  on a related sidenote, Sideshow also has yet to figure this out, but they'll soon have plenty of data to tell them something went wrong with their line of "animated" DC statues.

Yeah the other thing is I don't like them being sold amongst this more so realistic line of figures, I think it would have been better off to make a subline or how about not at all and let someone else make DC animated figures, looked fine when DC Collectibles were doing their subline (which I know thats done), it may just also be me but I always hated that over exaggerated huge shoulder tiny waist thing, Love the shows but not the aesthetics of the characters really, but that's me, I never really liked it as a kid, never bought the animated series figures

Was really hoping McFarlane would hit a homerun with their DC stuff, but I have yet to buy a single fig from them, pretty much entirely due to three things: (1) odd proportions (e.g., had too small for body); (2) other sculpt issues like the weird mid-section joint; and (3) the bizarre departures they've taken from the artwork on which they are based. Some have been close, but several have made me wonder if the artist got more than a moment's glance at the artwork or if whomever approved the sculpt even knew what they were based on. 

Had really high hopes for this particular Batman fig, but  can't get past the fact that he looks awfully top heavy, due to the combo of a heavily armored upper body, sitting on top of legs with ankles so skinny that they appear to match the size of those on the Flash figure, rather than belonging to a guy in heavy armor.     

19 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I'm so happy with the fact I don't want these. also wait... that Super Man isn't Bizarro it's a Joker Super Man? , I don't actually know much about this story, but so is everyone either a Joker Hybrid or a Batman Hybrid in this reality?

117641818_991888974597472_5596491843452420561_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=D3ecPRps584AX9_Ho3D&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=b6cdeb27d71275c5c72f8df3c1545f89&oe=5F679707

We finally got the new official images for 7" DC Multiverse Teen Titans Animated Seires Cyborg figure that will be part of the wave with DC Rebirth Flash, Rebirth Joker and The White Knight Azrael in Batman Armor. Updated images for the other figures were released last week by McFarlane Toys. This wave is now available for pre-order from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

DC-Multiverse-Cyborg-01.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Cyborg-02.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Cyborg-03.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Cyborg-04.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Cyborg-05.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Cyborg-06.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Cyborg-07.jpg

So once again confusion ensues. In July Cyborg was listed as part of the wave with Rebirth Joker, Rebirth Flash, Armored Batman. Last week we saw all by Cyborg go up for pre-order on Amazon. Yesterday Walmart listed Cyborg on their site but no images. Today other small etailers are finally allowed to put the wave up for pre-order but are not given any info about Cyborg. McFarlane then releases official images of Cyborg. I suspect etailer will eventually be given updated info to add Cyborg to the wave, but at this very moment he is missing from pre-orders and we dont know why exactly.

• Thanks 1

When is the animated Cyborg figure preorder supposed to go live on BBTS?