New The Phantom Wave 1 Figure From Boss Fight Studio

JayC

The Ghost Who Walks comes alive in action figure form! Relying on his strength, intelligence, and the myth of immortality, this sleek and stunning figure is ready to fight forces of evil. Part of the Hero H.A.C.K.S. line, this figure is H.A.C.K.S. compatible, allowing you to interchange parts from the wide range of figures and accessories available in the Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S. universe.

These figures bring you through the ages. The first figure is the 21st Phantom - detailed, highly articulated, and ready to play and display! He comes with a holstered belt, pistols, sword, and figure stand for display. The second figure is Julie, part of the 17th Phantom series, is detailed, highly articulated, and ready to play and display! She comes with a holstered belt, pistols, sword, unhooded head, and figure stand for display. Each figure will cost $25.99.

The-Phantom-Wave-01.jpg

The-Phantom-Wave-02.jpg

The-Phantom-Wave-03.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Not bad, by the way, this line has nothing to do with the Defenders of the Earth tv series, right?, it's just a coincidence that some characters from this line also appear in the tv series, right?.

Correct, the Defenders of the Earth was like the all-star team ala avengers of King Features, the Defenders of the Earth Actual 7''(?) figures from NECA is a different line then this.

...so yet again Boss Fight Studios makes really cool figures, but are to small for me... scale em up and I will give you my Money Boss Fight, but on the other hand I'm very stoked about the NECA line

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

by the way I wonder what happened with it, the last thing I read is that Neca was trying make it available at retail, but without a movie or a new TV series to back it up, I find it challenging.

Yeah I don't know we certainly have not heard any new info on these figures since toy fair, my guess is exactly what your guess is, they are having trouble figuring out how to market them, although I wouldn't imagine in reality it being very hard , these figures are clearly geared towards collectors and mainly those collectors who would be familar with the show/IP, so just toss em out there, people are already interested. heck why is NECA tap dancing around it all when they can release Bob Ross figures and Richard Simmons, Richard Simmons action figures seems like a way tougher sell to people than Defenders of the earth would be , or hey how about if it's so hard, just get the rights to put the show on Netflix or Amazon let people watch it again

I do hope these figures eventually come out because I think they look awesome, I'd buy them , seems like a lot of us would, and hey looks like Boss Fight thinks people will buy Phantom figures.. so I bet people would buy a NECA Phantom

spacer.png

they look so darn good!

• Thanks 1

As far as I remember Randy mention in an interview with Pixel Dan that the Defenders of the Earth are coming next year and probably at the beginning of the year... I also think the will be release as a 5 pack and depending how it sell they will do more... I think NECA will probably sell this line online because of the cost of a 5 pack...

Boss Fight Studios unfortunately mentioned that they were not able to secure the Defenders of the Earth license and they were surprised that NECA did...

16 hours ago, Belmont13 said:

I'm not keen on this being a Five pack as The Phantom was the only one I had any interest in but we'll see. 

I don't think NECA ever said anything about a 5-Pack but the figures did seemingly get delayed until next year. Reading between the lines of that Pixel-Dan interview, finding retail interest may have been an issue.

• Thanks 1

The folks at Boss Fight Studio today announced that plans are underway to release a 4" The Phantom figure with his Horse names Hero. Shown below is a first look at the upcoming Phantom Figure and Steed pack. More details for this will be released in the coming days.

Phantom-And-Hero.jpg

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, JayC said:

I don't think NECA ever said anything about a 5-Pack but the figures did seemingly get delayed until next year. Reading between the lines of that Pixel-Dan interview, finding retail interest may have been an issue.

I watched the interview last night one more time and yes Randy mentioned they will release 3 Figures first and they will sell them at retail, Walmart or Target... After that they will release the other Figures displayed already... They will also have planned more Figures than the ones already showed it. The first figure to be release will Flash Gordon, the Phantom and Ming... All this will be done next year since right now they are busy with the turtles.

I probably got confused about the 5 pack from another interview from another company...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

I watched the interview last night one more time and yes Randy mentioned they will release 3 Figures first and they will sell them at retail, Walmart or Target... After that they will release the other Figures displayed already... They will also have planned more Figures than the ones already showed it. The first figure to be release will Flash Gordon, the Phantom and Ming... All this will be done next year since right now they are busy with the turtles.

I probably got confused about the 5 pack from another interview from another company...

Cool, looking forward to picking up the Phantom figure. 

• Thanks 1

Boss Fight Studio today released some teaser images for their second wave of The Phantom 4" figures which will include Phantom and Singh Pirates. Stay-tuned for more details on these in the coming days.

The-Phantom-01.jpg

The-Phantom-02.jpg

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, JayC said:

Boss Fight Studio today released some teaser images for their second wave of The Phantom 4" figures which will include Phantom and Singh Pirates. Stay-tuned for more details on these in the coming days.

The-Phantom-01.jpg

The-Phantom-02.jpg

Nice...  I'm not familiar with that enemy. I will have to do a research on him since this a straight enemy from the comics...

17 hours ago, Satam said:

I kinda wish I knew more about The Phantom in general.  I saw the movie and watched the 2040 cartoon.  Only scratched the surface there.

I also did both as well and the Defenders of the Earth...

Erik Arana from Boss Fight Studios was mentioning in their last update on youtube that they are looking to see to what extent the Phantom license include to see if the Phantom 2040 could be an option for them...

I personally liked a lot the Phantom 2040 and I have all the episodes...

I would like to see figures done for that cartoon...

• 6 months later...
The Figure and Steed pack includes 21st Phantom in Grey costume and his trusty Steed Hero, ready to gallop into battle at a moment’s notice. The detailed and fully articulated Phantom figure is ready for action with his pistols. Hero is fully poesable and comes with his western-style saddle and a horse stand for display.

Part of the Hero H.A.C.K.S. line, The Phantom is H.A.C.K.S. compatible, allowing you to interchange parts from the wide range of figures and accessories available in the Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S. universe. You can pre-order this now from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Phantom-and-Hero-Set-01.jpg

• Thanks 1