Is This The Batmobile Your McFarlane Toys 7" DC Multiverse Batman Figures Have Been Looking For?

JayC

If you have been looking for an affordable Batmobile that your 7" DC Multiverse Batman figures from McFarlane Toys can drive around in, then Spin Master might just have what you need. Thanks to a heads up by Adrian, we present you this new Batmobile which technically is listed for 12" figures, but you can see from images Adrian took that it works good with 7" figures as well. The best part is that this Batmobile only costs $22 which is available on Amazon now.

UPDATE: The one listed on Amazon is apparently shipping right now from AmazonUK so it does have a hefty shipping cost currently. Being this is made by Spin Master, we imagine it will see an actual US release eventually. If we get any more details on this we will be sure to update you here.

Spin-Master-Batmobile-01.jpg

Spin-Master-Batmobile-02.jpg

Spin-Master-Batmobile-03.jpg

Spin-Master-Batmobile-04.jpg

Spin-Master-Batmobile-05.jpg

Spin-Master-Batmobile-06.jpg

Spin-Master-Batmobile-07.jpg

Spin-Master-Batmobile-08.jpg

Spin-Master-Batmobile-09.jpg

Spin-Master-Batmobile-10.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tycondrius24 said:

I have this beasty . its really cool.  looks so much better with the 6" line too. here it is next to the intended 12" scale.

104224819_10220541876069916_1447578661226075285_n.jpg

104325367_10220541876589929_7063156304835815555_n.jpg

Nice. It has a nice comic book feel to it.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, PANZERVARGAS said:

Hello to all...It´s no bad at all, for the price and toy design... with some custom paint, I think it looks good with 6 inches figures... this is my BATMOBILE... ;)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

nice . Which Bats is that ?  on a side note I did see someone make a custom interior for one to accommodate 6" figures

• Thanks 1

This looks really cool, I'm not a DC collector, but I think it's pretty rad to see this, funny enough it seems like it scales awful with a 12' figure, like it would be a go-kart, but looks great with the 6-7'' scale

sometimes I look at those Spin Master Batman figures and say... I'd collect this line if it was 6'' , they have some rad character selections and seem like it's a amply stocked figure line at all or most stores at least where I go

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/19/2020 at 2:53 PM, JayC said:

If you have been looking for an affordable Batmobile that your 7" DC Multiverse Batman figures from McFarlane Toys can drive around in, then Spin Master might just have what you need. Thanks to a heads up by Adrian, we present you this new Batmobile which technically is listed for 12" figures, but you can see from images Adrian took that it works good with 7" figures as well. The best part is that this Batmobile only costs $22 which is available on Amazon now.

UPDATE: The one listed on Amazon is apparently shipping right now from AmazonUK so it does have a hefty shipping cost currently. Being this is made by Spin Master, we imagine it will see an actual US release eventually. If we get any more details on this we will be sure to update you here.

Spin-Master-Batmobile-01.jpg

Spin-Master-Batmobile-02.jpg

Spin-Master-Batmobile-03.jpg

Spin-Master-Batmobile-04.jpg

Spin-Master-Batmobile-05.jpg

Spin-Master-Batmobile-06.jpg

Spin-Master-Batmobile-07.jpg

Spin-Master-Batmobile-08.jpg

Spin-Master-Batmobile-09.jpg

Spin-Master-Batmobile-10.jpg

Very nice...