Batman Spin Master 4" Series 2(and extra) Review & Unboxing

JoeRhyno

Here is a new video unboxing & review I did for the Spin Master Batman 4" Series 2 figures. I'm in the middle of redoing my toy room and area where I film, so I wasn't able to take close up shots, but when I get it put back together, I'll add them here.

I also added Nightwing and Killer Croc 3-pack as it seemed silly to do a separate video for those.

As with my last review, I really like these as toys... they're great for kids, a little too kiddy... but love the articulation they have and that they're not just 5 PoA statues. They still need to work out some bugs, like the heads and neck joints,  hopefully those get worked on in future waves.

Overall, a solid wave, love the obscure characters they use and can't wait for more(spoiler... I already found some of wave 3, when I get the rest, I'll do videos of them too).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE