'Swamp Thing' Premieres On The CW In October

Outsiders

The CW Network will launch its Fall 2020 primetime schedule beginning mid-September and among the lineup includes the DC Universes Swamp Thing.  The series lasted only one season and was cancelled after the first episode.

Iconic DC character SWAMP THING makes its network television debut with a special 90-minute episode on Tuesday, October 6th (8:00-9:30pm ET/PT), followed by a new episode every week at this time.

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 6
8:00-9:30PM SWAMP THING (Broadcast Premiere)

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 13
8:00-9:00PM SWAMP THING (Original Episode)

What a really really strange move. I dont understand why and thats just... ugh.. not a smart move imo. 

53 minutes ago, Satam said:

Oh goody.  Edited versions of Swamp Thing episodes!

You can either buy it on DVD or Blu-Ray if you want to spend money on it...

10 minutes ago, Outsiders said:

You can either buy it on DVD or Blu-Ray if you want to spend money on it...

I'm sure.  I'm still surprised this went to CW instead of HBO Max.  The show seems like it would have a better home there.

40 minutes ago, Satam said:

I'm sure.  I'm still surprised this went to CW instead of HBO Max.  The show seems like it would have a better home there.

I can be mistaken but I believe DC Universe is owned by HBO Max or vice versa.  So since it already aired on DC Universe, why show it on there again?

2 hours ago, Outsiders said:

I can be mistaken but I believe DC Universe is owned by HBO Max or vice versa.  So since it already aired on DC Universe, why show it on there again?

Both are owned by WB.  Also both seasons of Harley Quinn aired on DC Universe before streaming on HBO Max.

wait what... so it's coming back with new episodes? or just the ones that got cancelled? , the show was awesome I don't understand who didn't like it?

*edit

Oh so it's going to actually air on TV the episodes that got cancelled... not new ones

what a funny situation, you cancel a show instantly.. but yet just under a year later say..oops I think people wanted that