NECA Announces TMNT 90's Movie April O'Neil Figure In The Works, Could An Unmasked Casey Jones Figure Be Far Behind?

JayC

24 minutes ago, MRT said:

Man those knees are ugly. They give her a creepy mannequin vibe. Other than that the figure looks good.

Another site revealed Casey jones unmasked portrait and it looks like they fixed his ugly elbows too.

Its just extra images NECA posted on their FB page.

April-13.thumb.jpg.dccc77e6c8fba2922318ebf0daf60e76.jpgApril-12.thumb.jpg.96e6468f89201829d3888f8fc9cc6b68.jpgApril-11.thumb.jpg.1f8ef64eafd21aef388c818981069109.jpgApril-10.thumb.jpg.835f1d94c8aeb1fdeff3c72ae70b81c4.jpgApril-09.thumb.jpg.b3e1fe955ee61e0197f349ed3c74bb7d.jpgApril-08.thumb.jpg.21a0a4dae551941b96800a9aa6dced0b.jpgApril-07.thumb.jpg.c9608aaa825d0646e2501aaed4034dac.jpgApril-06.thumb.jpg.d59f7afa10f7ba09edf0a0c6ede2c2fb.jpgApril-05.thumb.jpg.aec3c9ef0cb174bad649cf034f02c5e9.jpgApril-04.thumb.jpg.99260f6cf5d5b020d0f4137bf0034c23.jpgApril-03.thumb.jpg.055d3d928849510414e766c88c180b1f.jpgApril-02.thumb.jpg.d43d84068fd61d302db8bfb4c26702c0.jpgApril-01.thumb.jpg.e4305cbfdd7e13cff05e6e7854a87f0f.jpgApril-00.thumb.jpg.46c09c851019d9faf9426a6b2aa30a8f.jpg

NECA-TMNT-1990-April-Ultimate-Figure-007.jpg

• Thanks 1

What the heck man those eyes, they don't look so bad in some of the posed shots, but in the sale layout shot, April looks like she was beamin on PCP, also ooh my those knees, it looks like she's wearing human leg skin knee high boots, and long skin shorts under her skirt, I'm going to buy this regardless because it's April, and it will be the final figure I buy from NECA TMNT 90's movie line, here's to always hoping it looks a bit different when it finally gets released.

Throwing the yellow raincoat into the pricier set and making it a limited edition is horsecrap. I had to run an errand and this went live while I was away so I missed it and it has sold out. Sorry, NECA, but this long time collector of 40+ years of buying crap is taking a stand, and I will no longer collect this line, and given the horrible looking knees on April and the stoned expression on her face, I'm having any regrets in doing so. No need for me to fund crap if I don't have to. The store and website exclusive manure has to stop or be cut back dramatically. I can't keep up with having to figure out which items are exclusives here or there for multiple lines, so I'm not going to put myself through that stress at least for this line. I'm still in on the cartoon line because I have zero trouble finding it and so far you haven't pulled a yellow raincoat incident out of your arse for that line, yet. I'll be selling my movie stuff and canceling any preorders I have that are movie related.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hainrs said:

Throwing the yellow raincoat into the pricier set and making it a limited edition is horsecrap. I had to run an errand and this went live while I was away so I missed it and it has sold out. Sorry, NECA, but this long time collector of 40+ years of buying crap is taking a stand, and I will no longer collect this line, and given the horrible looking knees on April and the stoned expression on her face, I'm having any regrets in doing so. No need for me to fund crap if I don't have to. The store and website exclusive manure has to stop or be cut back dramatically. I can't keep up with having to figure out which items are exclusives here or there for multiple lines, so I'm not going to put myself through that stress at least for this line. I'm still in on the cartoon line because I have zero trouble finding it and so far you haven't pulled a yellow raincoat incident out of your arse for that line, yet. I'll be selling my movie stuff and canceling any preorders I have that are movie related.

I get the appeal of the raincoat and agree it sucks they included it only with the limited edition, but had you been home when it went up, would you have actually paid $100 to get it?

• Thanks 1

That $100 price tag for essentially a tiny rain coat and a signed press pass replica is insane. I didnt think it would even sell out, let alone a few hours after going up. Whats weird is there isnt even any pictures of the figure wearing it. It feels like a "dolly" accessory and how I would imagine it would look on the figure. Pretty wild that they made that an exclusive accessory since Im sure most would want that since its a call back to who her character in the comics/cartoon. Those knees are atrocious, why is NECA trying to change their joint tech? The elbows already are pretty rough looking. 

• Thanks 1

I ordered the standard April and I'm looking forward to getting her.  I too want the coat, but not for $100.  I'll find a 3rd party one on ebay.  When you think of how much a celebrity autograph typically costs you at a convention, I guess it almost evens out:  $50 or so for the autograph, $30 for the figure $5-$10ish for the coat, fudge a few bucks extra out of the customer who's going to pay no matter what, then you come to about $100.   Unfortunately I don't have the funds for celebrity autographs (If I flaked out on getting autographs from the original White and Pink Rangers when they were in town a couple of years ago at $50 each, then I'm not going to drop the same amount for Judith Hoag.....no offense, I think she's great).

This could very well be the last figure before calling it quits on this line.  Danny, Yoshi and Saki, unmasked Casey, TMNT2 Shredder are all figures I can do without.  The four turtles, Splinter, Shredder, 2 Foot Soldiers, Casey (and trench coat Raph), Toka, Raza, Super Shredder, and now April, that's a good set of figures.  Some of my favorites out of all that I own.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, yojoebro82 said:

I ordered the standard April and I'm looking forward to getting her.  I too want the coat, but not for $100.  I'll find a 3rd party one on ebay.  When you think of how much a celebrity autograph typically costs you at a convention, I guess it almost evens out:  $50 or so for the autograph, $30 for the figure $5-$10ish for the coat, fudge a few bucks extra out of the customer who's going to pay no matter what, then you come to about $100.   Unfortunately I don't have the funds for celebrity autographs (If I flaked out on getting autographs from the original White and Pink Rangers when they were in town a couple of years ago at $50 each, then I'm not going to drop the same amount for Judith Hoag.....no offense, I think she's great).

This could very well be the last figure before calling it quits on this line.  Danny, Yoshi and Saki, unmasked Casey, TMNT2 Shredder are all figures I can do without.  The four turtles, Splinter, Shredder, 2 Foot Soldiers, Casey (and trench coat Raph), Toka, Raza, Super Shredder, and now April, that's a good set of figures.  Some of my favorites out of all that I own.

I never seen third party turtle stuff on eBay apart from that super expensive Android Body... I'm on the fence on buying the standard April unless I secure were to buy the yellow coat since the official sold out...💵

25 minutes ago, Roadpigmaster said:

I never seen third party turtle stuff on eBay apart from that super expensive Android Body... I'm on the fence on buying the standard April unless I secure were to buy the yellow coat since the official sold out...💵

I've seen trench coats for the NECA Turtles.  Now that April is out, someone will do her coat.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, yojoebro82 said:

I've seen trench coats for the NECA Turtles.  Now that April is out, someone will do her coat.

Mmm... I just noticed those trench coats... In that case I will buy April tomorrow. Thanks man! 😀👍

Ugh I just ordered April

spacer.png

she cost a lovely $57 CAD

I can't believe that, thanks NECSCALP, I mean thanks NECA for the awesome beautiful TMNT movie figures :D

anyways she is the final figure for the collection, and I am complete, so I guess I need that last dance with my wallet.

• Thanks 1

Can't believe someone placed a bid for $10,100 for April what's the original price ? Scalpers are disgusting along with the people who pay them

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, SclassHiei said:

Can't believe someone placed a bid for $10,100 for April what's the original price ? Scalpers are disgusting along with the people who pay them

What why would some one pay 10,100 ? she is up on NECA right now for made to order pre-order for 29.99?

spacer.png

do people not even do research anymore they just presume every adult collector figure is an Ebay Exclusive, and they jump on the first price they can see, what the hell man, Stop feeding Scalpers!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

What why would some one pay 10,100 ? she is up on NECA right now for made to order pre-order for 29.99?

spacer.png

do people not even do research anymore they just presume every adult collector figure is an Ebay Exclusive, and they jump on the first price they can see, what the hell man, Stop feeding Scalpers!

They are probably bidding for the version with the yellow coat and signature... Which is the version that I wanted but sold out.😟

2 minutes ago, Roadpigmaster said:

They are probably bidding for the version with the yellow coat and signature... Which is the version that I wanted but sold out.😟

Ah well that does make sense then, since yes that deluxe version did sell out extremely fast, guess the flippers had those intentions, The intentions we shouldn't be surprised about.

• Thanks 1

On 4/27/2021 at 6:21 PM, EvilHayato said:

Those knees are atrocious, why is NECA trying to change their joint tech? The elbows already are pretty rough looking. 

It's a case of form following function...but form is lagging waaaaaaay behind.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

After wading in a puddle of radioactive waste, four radical reptiles were transformed into New York City’s greatest crime-fighting quartet. Of course even the best team knows the value of a worthy ally, like former hockey player (and all-around sports enthusiast) Casey Jones. Featuring the likeness of Elias Koteas, this 7" scale action figure comes fully equipped with makeshift weapons in his war against crime! Includes hockey sticks, golf club, golf bag, baseball bats, cricket bat, masked and unmasked heads, mask, and 4 pairs of interchangeable hands. Five-panel window box packaging with opening front flap. Look for this to start hitting Walmart shelves very soon.

NECA-Casey-Unmasked-01.jpg

NECA-Casey-Unmasked-02.jpg

NECA-Casey-Unmasked-03.jpg

NECA-Casey-Unmasked-04.jpg

NECA-Casey-Unmasked-05.jpg

NECA-Casey-Unmasked-06.jpg

NECA-Casey-Unmasked-07.jpg

NECA-Casey-Unmasked-08.jpg