Funko Savage World Figures

Lord_Scareglow

I just thought I'd put together a topic on this very fun subline from Funko - Savage World... I have been a huge fan of these figures, nothing more fun than being able to see our fan favorites depicted as if they were part of the Masters of the Universe collection

Anyone else a fan?

I am currently wondering.. is the Savage World series Cancelled? did any details come about in regards to this? I didn't hear, but it seems we have not seen much in the way of new Savage World figures in 2020, or any details about them

I have been eagerly anticipating  Savage World Horror Series 2, as Savage World Horror was one of my favorite new figure series in quite some time, but I am feeling like it may potentially never come to fruition , I felt like possibly the Horror series had sold the worst out of IP's so I was some what expecting maybe them to can that line, but the other figures seemed to be doing quite well

we also were supposed to get a Conan series, were we not? this seemed to be scrapped

any thoughts?

also any body have any wishlists for the series?, or new IP's that wish would happen?

I think most people who liked Savage World were turned off to it because of the HORRIBLE Quality Control Funko put into it. I've read reviews of DC Primal Age figures breaking right out of the package, legs falling off, etc.  As a result, you can get them dirt cheap on Amazon, because no one wants them.

It's a shame, because it's actually a really novel theme. But Masters of the WWE has done it FAR better. Good quality figures, good references to the original Masters of the Universe characters, and SUPERB face sculpts. the only downside is that they are Wal-Mart exclusives, and as Wal-mart is absolute trash.

So yeah, I'm pretty sure Savage World and Primal Age are cancelled.  Blame Funko for their terrible quality control. Because they had EVERYTHING going for them. They were very affordable, especially by today's toy standards, they looked cool, and they had a unique take on two franchises

15 minutes ago, Asterix said:

I think most people who liked Savage World were turned off to it because of the HORRIBLE Quality Control Funko put into it. I've read reviews of DC Primal Age figures breaking right out of the package, legs falling off, etc.  As a result, you can get them dirt cheap on Amazon, because no one wants them.

It's a shame, because it's actually a really novel theme. But Masters of the WWE has done it FAR better. Good quality figures, good references to the original Masters of the Universe characters, and SUPERB face sculpts. the only downside is that they are Wal-Mart exclusives, and as Wal-mart is absolute trash.

So yeah, I'm pretty sure Savage World and Primal Age are cancelled.  Blame Funko for their terrible quality control. Because they had EVERYTHING going for them. They were very affordable, especially by today's toy standards, they looked cool, and they had a unique take on two franchises

Yeah it is a damn shame, if they are actually in fact cancelled, I had no idea they had such terrible QC issues, I have not had any problems with the figures I have purchased, I think if that was the case, they could have at least listened to the collectors and provided better quality with further releases, I do think that the WWE Masters is a far more evolved version of this idea, the modular aspect and the articulation, but maybe Funko could take a que from Mattel and attempt to reformat the line.. but hey if they are not going to try to continue or give er a second go, they could at least give us the Conan figures for a final hurrah

4 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Maybe we should ask S7.

You think that it is Super7 who would be blocking the Savage World Conan figures?.. I'd say that probably won't be the case I imagine they both got the licenses at the same time (as it would seem to get product sculpted+designed and finished product, years in advance) , so I don't think it's that Super7 stole the license and the agreement between funko is up, inless I'm missing something and that is in fact the case

• 1 month later...