Jump to content
JayC

New Zoro 4" Figure Images From Boss Fight Studio

Recommended Posts

We first saw this figure on display back during Toy Fair, and now the folks at Boss Fight Studio have released new images for their upcoming 4" Hero H.A.C.K.S Zoro figure. Shown below is card art as well as a look at the latest production sample from the factory of the actual figure.

Zoro-01.jpg

Zoro-02.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

🤔I wonder what happened to their foray into the 6-inch world.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JayC said:
We first saw this figure on display back during Toy Fair, and now the folks at Boss Fight Studio have released new images for their upcoming 4" Hero H.A.C.K.S Zoro figure. Shown below is card art as well as a look at the latest production sample from the factory of the actual figure.

Zoro-01.jpg

Zoro-02.jpg

I liked it. I'm big fan of the Walt Disney Zorro with Guy Williams...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I finally got my horses from these clowns and the black one will look good as Zorro's steed, Toronado! Ah, yes. i can hear the theme from the 90s show (R.I.P Patrice Martinez) and those Boss Fight horses fit these figures perfectly.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This looks great, I'm very tempted to get it. I grew up with the 90s Duncan Reghr series, always loved Zorro

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, icecreamman said:

I want this and the Phantom :)

Phantom I think will be released after Zoro.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yesterday we showed you the single carded 4" Hero H.A.C.K.S Zoro figure coming from Boss Fight Studio. Today we give you a look at an alternate Zoro figure they are releasing which will be included as a set with his trusty steed Tornado. Check out the new image below and stay-tuned for more details on this as they become available.

Zoro-And-Steed-Set.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting, there seems to be differences between the single carded release and the one that comes with the horse.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Belmont13 said:

Interesting, there seems to be differences between the single carded release and the one that comes with the horse.

There are some minor differences between the two figures.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JayC said:

Zoro-And-Steed-Set.jpg

That's cool, but seeing what they ask for one horse from their Vitruvian Hacks line, I'm afraid this set will be above $80 or so.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Geez, spell the character's name right. In two articles you spell it Zoro in both the headline and the body of the article. It's spelled Zorro and has been that way for 101 years (August 9th, 1919).

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JayC said:
Yesterday we showed you the single carded 4" Hero H.A.C.K.S Zoro figure coming from Boss Fight Studio. Today we give you a look at an alternate Zoro figure they are releasing which will be included as a set with his trusty steed Tornado. Check out the new image below and stay-tuned for more details on this as they become available.

Zoro-And-Steed-Set.jpg

I will be getting both if this is sold at the web site or at the bigbadtoystore...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

That's cool, but seeing what they ask for one horse from their Vitruvian Hacks line, I'm afraid this set will be above $80 or so.

I remember hearing in one of the videos from a con that this is going to be in the $40-$50 mark...

Boss Fight Studios is going to have a video chat I think on the 8th of this month and they are going to talk about Zorro, Phantom and Flash Gordon...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

I remember hearing in one of the videos from a con that this is going to be in the $40-$50 mark...

Boss Fight Studios is going to have a video chat I think on the 8th of this month and they are going to talk about Zorro, Phantom and Flash Gordon...

I see, it is a much more attractive price, hopefully soon they will continue to acquire more and more licenses.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2020 at 2:44 PM, Mr_Scary92 said:

🤔I wonder what happened to their foray into the 6-inch world.

yeah most of these figures like Virtuvian hacks would be something I'd buy if they were not so small, not digging the scale

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/5/2020 at 2:28 PM, Roadpigmaster said:

I remember hearing in one of the videos from a con that this is going to be in the $40-$50 mark...

Boss Fight Studios is going to have a video chat I think on the 8th of this month and they are going to talk about Zorro, Phantom and Flash Gordon...

That was today. No pictures of figures though.

$25.99 for the figure

$52.99 for the horse set

https://boss-fight-studio-the-store.myshopify.com/collections/zorro

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This looks good.  Going to put it on my “consider list”

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Belmont13 said:

Its seems a bit pricey but I'm not very familiar with this company.

I see the price comparable to what other companies been doing on Kickstarter... This is not your retail prices, is just online... They are also doing Flash Gordon movie, comics figures and the phantom...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Find Action Figures on Ebay

×
×
  • Create New...
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE