Hasbro Fan-First Friday - Power Rangers Live Stream For August 14

JayC

Hasbro today is holding one of their Fan-First Friday video live stream events, this time for the Power Rangers Brand. Jon and Cory will be announcing some new Power Rangers: Lightning Collection products which you can check out below as they are announced.

The Fall wave coming in September. The Fall wave coming in September. They are available for pre-order at our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com now.

In Space Yellow Ranger - with alternate unmasked head. Ashley will come with Astro Blaster, alternate hands and Star Slinger

Zeo Red Ranger - With unmasked new Tommy Oliver headsculpt. It comes with Zeo Pod Sword and Zeo Blaster with blast effect. He also comes with his Star Saber.

MMPR Black Ranger - With new unmasked Zack headsculpt, Blade Blaster in dagger form and blaster form. He also has the Power Axe that can be converted to Power Blaster. The Power Blaster can connect to the other MMRP weapons to make the Mega Blaster.

Goldar - Comes with winglet pieces on back instead of wings. The winglet pieces are articulated. You get alternate hands, giant sword with new sculpt and blast effect piece for the sword. They have tried to punch up the color of the gold on the armor and given it a dark wash.

They might do a fan poll in the future.

They will be doing more of MMPR.

They are looking at doing more multi-packs.

New episodes of Beast Morphers are coming back in the US in September on Nickelodeon. They also have news coming for 2021 with the Dino Fury series.

Official descriptions for the figures:

POWER RANGERS LIGHTNING COLLECTION ZEO RED RANGER FIGURE

(Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $19.99/Available: 9/1/2020)

IT’S MORPHIN TIME! From the BEAST MORPHERS back to the original MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS, the POWER RANGERS have brought teamwork, action, and adventure to fans. The legacy continues with figures, vehicles, collectibles, and roleplay toys from Hasbro. Imagine all the action of POWER RANGERS with toys from Hasbro! This 6-inch LIGHTNING COLLECTION ZEO RED Ranger figure features premium paint and decorative details inspired by the show, over 20 points of articulation for high poseability, swappable heads to display the Ranger with or without his helmet, Zeo Power Pod Sword, Zeo Power Sword, and Zeo Laser Pistol accessories, blast effect piece, and an extra pair of hands for more ways to play or display. GO GO POWER RANGERS! Look for more collectibles in the LIGHTNING COLLECTION. Each sold separately.

POWER RANGERS LIGHTNING COLLECTION MIGHTY MORPHIN BLACK RANGER FIGURE

IT’S MORPHIN TIME! From the BEAST MORPHERS back to the original MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS, the POWER RANGERS have brought teamwork, action, and adventure to fans. The legacy continues with figures, vehicles, collectibles, and roleplay toys from Hasbro. Imagine all the action of POWER RANGERS with toys from Hasbro! Zack Taylor is an easygoing teenager with attitude who becomes the original Black Power Ranger. This 6-inch LIGHTNING COLLECTION MIGHTY MORPHIN BLACK RANGER figure features premium paint and decorative details inspired by the show, over 20 points of articulation for high poseability, swappable heads to display the Ranger with or without his helmet, Power Axe and Blade Blaster accessories, blast effect piece, and an extra pair of hands for more ways to play or display. GO GO POWER RANGERS! Look for more collectibles in the LIGHTNING COLLECTION. Each sold separately.

POWER RANGERS LIGHTNING COLLECTION IN SPACE YELLOW RANGER FIGURE

IT’S MORPHIN TIME! From the BEAST MORPHERS back to the original MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS, the POWER RANGERS have brought teamwork, action, and adventure to fans. The legacy continues with figures, vehicles, collectibles, and roleplay toys from Hasbro. Imagine all the action of POWER RANGERS with toys from Hasbro! The kind-hearted and optimistic Ashley Hammond leaves the Earth to protect the universe as the Yellow Power Ranger. This 6-inch LIGHTNING COLLECTION IN SPACE YELLOW RANGER figure features premium paint and decorative details inspired by the show, over 20 points of articulation for high poseability, swappable heads to display the Ranger with or without her helmet, Star Slinger and Astro Blaster accessories, blast effect piece, and an extra pair of hands for more ways to play or display. GO GO POWER RANGERS! Look for more collectibles in the LIGHTNING COLLECTION. Each sold separately.

POWER RANGERS LIGHTNING COLLECTION MIGHTY MORPHIN GOLDAR FIGURE

IT’S MORPHIN TIME! From the BEAST MORPHERS back to the original MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS, the POWER RANGERS have brought teamwork, action, and adventure to fans. The legacy continues with figures, vehicles, collectibles, and roleplay toys from Hasbro. Imagine all the action of POWER RANGERS with toys from Hasbro! Goldar is Rita Repulsa’s number one general, dedicated to destroying the Power Rangers. This 6-inch LIGHTNING COLLECTION MIGHTY MORPHIN GOLDAR figure features premium paint and decorative details inspired by the show, over 20 points of articulation for high poseability, character-inspired sword accessory, blast effect piece, and an extra pair of hands for more ways to play or display. GO GO POWER RANGERS! Look for more collectibles in the LIGHTNING COLLECTION. Each sold separately.

00.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

E8661_PROD_PRG_ZEO_RED_RANGER_022.jpg

E8661_PROD_PRG_ZEO_RED_RANGER_036.jpg

E8661_PROD_PRG_ZEO_RED_RANGER_040.jpg

E8661_PROD_PRG_ZEO_RED_RANGER_046.jpg

E8662_PROD_PRG_MMPR_BLACK_RANGER_067.jpg

E8662_PROD_PRG_MMPR_BLACK_RANGER_074.jpg

E8662_PROD_PRG_MMPR_BLACK_RANGER_081.jpg

E8662_PROD_PRG_MMPR_BLACK_RANGER_085.jpg

E8663_PROD_PRG_In_Space_Yellow_Ranger_055.jpg

E8663_PROD_PRG_In_Space_Yellow_Ranger_059.jpg

E8663_PROD_PRG_In_Space_Yellow_Ranger_060.jpg

E8663_PROD_PRG_In_Space_Yellow_Ranger_063.jpg

E8664_PROD_PRG_Goldar_091.jpg

E8664_PROD_PRG_Goldar_094.jpg

E8664_PROD_PRG_Goldar_101.jpg

E8664_PROD_PRG_Goldar_105.jpg

• Thanks 1

I'm still having mixed feelings about this line. Most of what they've released looks cool, but so far it's been nearly impossible for me to get any of the more recent waves because of lack of availability, or some weird pricing from places like Amazon. Like come on hasbro, I wanna buy these but you not making it easy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/3/2020 at 7:41 PM, Belmont13 said:

Can't wait, I expect complaints about teams not being completed, comic book rangers being made, figures from whatever gimmick PR show not being made, etc.

All of their transmissions are flooded with negativity. I mean, sure the lines are not perfect and we all have our wishlists, but there are more constructive ways of voicing these things.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DylanRaven055 said:

so far it's been nearly impossible for me to get any of the more recent waves because of lack of availability, or some weird pricing from places like Amazon. Like come on hasbro, I wanna buy these but you not making it easy.

Yeah this is my problem, I adore this line, I said as soon as I got into it though I'm strickly MMPR, and maybe a few cherry picking of cool rangers here and there, But this line has caused me nothing but heartache and pain, I think there was 1 figure that I had any easy time getting and that was the White Ranger, the rest of them have been nowhere in stores, sold out instantly online.. or on secondary market for stupid high gouged prices, the distrubutation on these is just dumb awful. I had to scour the streets for the other figures, I have been so having much frustration trying to get the recent Trini and Billy it's has made me almost at so many occassions want to just stop and sell what I have and just go back and buy all of the Legacy rangers.. at least I can get those

I mean I just want Trini, Billy and Zack and I'd peace out on this line... but looks like thats not happening... just expecting soon enough we see a non dragon shield black ranger and it'll be as annoying to get as Trini and Billy are right now, also making people buy Rita with a Zedd with little to no differences.. ugh , and Alpha with a horrid Happy meal looking Zordon *smh*

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, DylanRaven055 said:

All of their transmissions are flooded with negativity. I mean, sure the lines are not perfect and we all have our wishlists, but there are more constructive ways of voicing these things.

Agreed, I just feel that in the case of Power Rangers people tend to overreact a bit,.considering the line hasn't been around for long.

• Thanks 1

On 8/5/2020 at 11:14 PM, Belmont13 said:

Agreed, I just feel that in the case of Power Rangers people tend to overreact a bit,.considering the line hasn't been around for long.

I am so confused at how passionate fans are about Power Rangers. I just don't get it. Power Rangers haven't really been relevant for over a decade. At least not anywhere near the same extent that they had in the 90s.

Besides, the original Super Sentai shows are far better. Have you heard the music in those shows? Catchy as all hell

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Asterix said:

I am so confused at how passionate fans are about Power Rangers. I just don't get it. Power Rangers haven't really been relevant for over a decade. At least not anywhere near the same extent that they had in the 90s.

Besides, the original Super Sentai shows are far better. Have you heard the music in those shows? Catchy as all hell

I don't actually collect the line but see video reviews and toy photography from them all the time and they seem like great figures so I don't get the complaints sometimes. 

• Thanks 1

The Fall wave coming in September. They go up for pre-order today.

In Space Yellow Ranger with alternate unmasked head.

Zeo Red Ranger

Black Ranger

Goldar, comes with winglet pieces.

They might do a fan poll in the future.

They will be doing more of MMPR.

They are looking at doing more multi-packs.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Gilgamesh79 said:

Not really very interested. I already have Goldar and don't care for the Rangers. I want Rita to be released by herself. Other than that I want more of the monsters to get made.

have little doubt Rita will get another release at some point.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Belmont13 said:

I saw that the video for this had quite a few comments from GI Classified collectors angry about the Cobra Island figures situation.

LOL, I was to busy posting what was said to read the comments, but that is funny.

• Thanks 1

So looks like MMPR Green Ranger got scrapped out last minute for Re-release Goldar..

At least this wave will give us the Black Ranger, he's the last figure I need released before I can get off the train for these figures

but than more MMPR you say.... Monsters? if it's monsters well I'm going to want those..damn you Hasbro

I wonder if there is any chance of Hasbro doing some Sentai stuff, such as shows that were not made into Power Rangers, either because they were made BEFORE Zyuranger or Saban entertainment just chose to skip the show for...whatever reason. Maybe they didn't think the theme would translate to a Western audience. This is probably why they've skipped ToQger and Zyuohger.

COULD Hasbro make toys of these figures, or is that a whole other licensing issue? Even if they could, would they think it worth it? Kids wouldn't know what rangers they are without a show, but adult collectors probably would. I think it's safe to say most adults out there know Power Rangers origins, and many have actually watched Sentai shows.