JayC

NECA Announces Rhino Alien Repaint Figure

If you did like the color of the first Kenner based Rhino Alien figure NECA did, they are giving you another chance at the figure with a different paint scheme. Look for it to be released later this year.

Alien-Rhino-V2-01.jpg

Alien-Rhino-V2-02.jpg

Alien-Rhino-V2-03.jpg

• Thanks 1

I wonder why we haven't seen any more Kenner inspired Aliens figures.

Oh this looks very good, so this is Homage to the Series 4 Repaint wave. I like it not as Iconic as the original colors but cool, I wonder if we will see Gorilla & Snake get this treatment

Prepare to be bowled over by the newest addition to NECA’s Kenner Tribute line!

The Rhino Alien is back and better than ever with brand new paint deco based on the variant release. Our team took inspiration from Kenner's classic design and transformed it into an all-new modern behemoth featuring all of today’s detail and articulation. Rhino Alien measures approximately 10” and has a massive ramming horn for attacking its unlucky prey.

Comes in all-new deluxe window box packaging Look. for it to be released in January 2021. You can pre-order this figure now from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Rhino1.jpg

Rhino2.jpg

Rhino3.jpg

Rhino4.jpg

Rhino5.jpg

Rhino6.jpg

Rhino7.jpg

Rhino8.jpg

Rhino9.jpg

Rhino10.jpg

Rhino11.jpg

Rhino12.jpg

Rhino13.jpg

Rhino14.jpg

Rhino15.jpg

Rhino16.jpg

Rhino17.jpg

• Like 1

The previous version looks better.

Still waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting for my Nostromo crew figures to come in after placing my order sometime last decade. Dont want to see anything new from NECA until they can deliver on what is backlogged 

Edited by Spack
Spelling error