Creepshow Toony Terrors Series 5 The Creep Figure First Look From NECA

JayC

NECA starts off the day of Comic-Con at home reveals with a look at their upcoming Creepshow The Creep figure which will be part of their 5th wave of Toony Terrors.

NECA will be revealing new product throughout the day so be sure to check back soon.

Toony-Terrors-Series-5-The-Creep-01.jpg

Toony-Terrors-Series-5-The-Creep-02.jpg

There were some subtle differences between the masks between the killers in Scream and Scary Movie, and of course the actor in Scary Movie had some pretty goofy and exaggerated mannerisms, and this Toony Ghostface reminds me more of Scary Movie than Scream.  Totally fine with that, btw.

These are super neat but not my bag. The cartoony style is really nice tho. 

1 hour ago, Satam said:

There were some subtle differences between the masks between the killers in Scream and Scary Movie, and of course the actor in Scary Movie had some pretty goofy and exaggerated mannerisms, and this Toony Ghostface reminds me more of Scary Movie than Scream.  Totally fine with that, btw.

Both were like that but I definitely get what youre feeling. Scary movie was just too good of a parody of Scream that its hard not to think wackiness when literally being displayed in a wacky nature like this animated version.

I really like these figures, and I know this isn't supposed to be a line that is about "articulation" but I just really wish they had more.. I wish I could pose these figures, but I love how they are hitting all kinds of notes here,, so much variety in character selection, I'm still hoping for more monsters I really want a Pumpkinhead, Sil from Species, Werewolf from Dog Soldiers, and some more Cenobites

Series 5 of the adorably creepy Toony Terrors line will bring more stylized horror icons into the mix!

Standing approximately 6 inches tall, the action figure assortment includes Ghostface with knife accessory, the Creep (Creepshow) with lantern accessory, Bloody Ash (Evil Dead 2), and Bloody Tears Michael Myers (Halloween 2).

Each figure comes in blister card packaging with a bonus cutout backdrop.

Ash1.jpg

Ash2.jpg

Ash3.jpg

Ash4.jpg

Ash5.jpg

Ash6.jpg

Creep1.jpg

Creep2.jpg

Creep3.jpg

Creep4.jpg

Creep6.jpg

Ghostface1.jpg