Back to the Future Toony Classics Figures Updated Images

JayC

NECA has released updated images for their Back to the Future Toony Classics which you can pre-order now from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com. The 6"figures which are based on the animated series include Marty, Biff, and Doc Brown with Einstein the dog.

The Delorean vehicle for this line which was on display at Toy Fair is currently on hold for the time being.

Back-To-The-Future-Animated-01.jpg

Back-To-The-Future-Animated-02.jpg

Back-To-The-Future-Animated-03.jpg

Back-To-The-Future-Animated-04.jpg

• Thanks 1

I just don't understand who they're trying to appeal to here. It was a bad cartoon and this is a bad toy line. This has got to be a one-off. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Delorean that's on hold indefinitely will stay there permanently.

Wait, wait. They're doing this line . . . MINUS its main selling point!?! What does Neca think people want, the dog? No, they want the bloody DeLorean!

Hate to say it, but Neca's batting 0 for 2 so far. Call me when they get the car ready.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mako said:

Wait, wait. They're doing this line . . . MINUS its main selling point!?! What does Neca think people want, the dog? No, they want the bloody DeLorean!

Hate to say it, but Neca's batting 0 for 2 so far. Call me when they get the car ready.

The Delorean would be their only hope for this line, otherwise forget it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jsmooth said:

They are nice figures, I'm relieved to see the articulation, and I'd love to see how these will scale with the Animated Turtle figures, but they NEED the DeLorean. It's like doing Knight Rider without K.I.T.T., or Dukes of Hazard without the General Lee.

8 hours ago, jsmooth said:

Honestly I don't like making posts in threads for lines/figures I don't like, or have no interest in (because negativity I hate to be a subscriber of) , but this one I had to,  these look awful.. and for an awful show, the BTTF cartoon was no good, and I couldn't see any one wanting these figures, it's the movie or bust, but To not include a DeLorean is just a mix of mean and stupid, Mean as in so you are going to make people buy more of these dumb looking figures, and you are not going to give people the best aspect of them off the jump? , this line doesn't have enough to hold 2 lines at max.. so being skimpy on the peoples fav thing is beyond me

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, MutantEquality said:

Yeah the Delorean looked terrible for the fact that the windows weren’t clear so if you would stick one of those ugly figures inside you couldn’t even see them. That’s so subpar I doubt they will release it

Hey, at least it would hide the ugly figures!

I was all game for this line.  Was the Saturday morning cartoon as great as the movies, no.  But I still enjoyed it.  That said it really needs the DeLorean for the display.  Without that the whole thing is a little less appealing