Sign in to follow this  
JayC

MAFEX Batman: The Animated Series Batman Revealed

Based on this scan that has hit social media, it looks like Medicom is going to be expanding it's MAFEX Batman series to include figures from the Batman: The Animated Series. Release date is May 2020. Look for official images and details to be released soon.

MAFEX-BTAS.jpg

MAFEX-BTAS-02.jpg

• Like 1

Medicom has released official images and details for their upcoming MAFEX The New Adventures Of Batman that we first told you was coming the other day. The figure will be available for pre-order very soon and is slated for release in May 2021. The figure has 3 headsculpts including an unmasked one, multiple hands, soft-goods cape, Batarang and grapple gun. Check out the new images below.

MAFEX-New-Adventures-Batman-01.jpg

MAFEX-New-Adventures-Batman-02.jpg

MAFEX-New-Adventures-Batman-03.jpg

MAFEX-New-Adventures-Batman-04.jpg

MAFEX-New-Adventures-Batman-05.jpg

MAFEX-New-Adventures-Batman-06.jpg

MAFEX-New-Adventures-Batman-07.jpg

MAFEX-New-Adventures-Batman-08.jpg

MAFEX-New-Adventures-Batman-09.jpg

I can't get over how much more accurate this is to the character model than the figure that actually came from DC Direct.

10 minutes ago, Raptorbandito said:

This looks really really good.  Have they already done a design based on the earlier TAS Batman?  If not I hope that will be forthcoming as well.

I'm pretty sure they have not.  I hope they make Joker next, but from BTAS, not TNBA.  Always hated the TNBA Joker redesign without lips.

I'm still seriously considering the possibility of only buying imported, my wallet will bleed but at least I will know very well and with certainty where the blow will come from.