Jump to content
JayC

New G.I. Joe Classified 6" Baroness, Beach Head, Cobra Trooper and Roadblock V2 Figures Revealed

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, Roadpigmaster said:

Well I may ask in person next time I visit that Target... But no promise that they are going to sell me something before their release time...

Well the release time has been changed from 8/14 to 8/1. Most Targets are selling them now but all Targets should be selling them by Sat.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL, so NOW Hasbro is saying the Target Classified figures will only be on sale this Sat (8/1) at physical stores and 8/14 online. Course most Targets have either gone on and started selling them now or are insisting on the 8/14 release date. Someone might want to actually let Target know about all these date changes :?

Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 5.07.08 PM (2).jpg

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JayC said:

LOL, so NOW Hasbro is saying the Target Classified figures will only be on sale this Sat (8/1) at physical stores and 8/14 online. Course most Targets have either gone on and started selling them now or are insisting on the 8/14 release date. Someone might want to actually let Target know about all these date changes :?

Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 5.07.08 PM (2).jpg

Well if that's the case, I will be at opening time at Target on Saturday 😸😃🖐️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, Jay already said what I was thinking: I hope someone lets Target know.  Surely Target Corporate knows but so far has not communicated the new street date to individual stores likely due to the whole mess everything is in and this being a somewhat low priority for them.  I do hope their systems are updated as of Saturday.  We'll see.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully, everything will be sorted out by Saturday because otherwise there's going to be a lot of upset collectors, especially when the entire case of Cobra Troopers sells out. Hasbro should really consider this approach for the GI classified line:

 

20200730_180812.jpg

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JayC said:

LOL, so NOW Hasbro is saying the Target Classified figures will only be on sale this Sat (8/1) at physical stores and 8/14 online. Course most Targets have either gone on and started selling them now or are insisting on the 8/14 release date. Someone might want to actually let Target know about all these date changes :?

What would be the difference then?.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been checking the two closest Target stores near my home in the morning and so far no signs of the Cobra Island figures.    I ran into quite a few fellow toy hunters though.   

Going to check again tomorrow.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2020 at 8:39 PM, Satam said:

I'm getting a bad feeling about Saturday.

Went to local Target here and no Joes, but the clerk said they would arrive 14 Aug. Far as I know stores wouldn't get deliveries Saturday mornings but who knows. I will say, this is exactly why Hasbro needs to make these outlets more responsible for this mess. The only thing this forum topic should be about is how good, how bad, etc the figures are. Not how we're not getting them because of how Target doesn't seem to know how to handle notices of distribution or wont do anything about scalper bots.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Went to local Target here and no Joes, but the clerk said they would arrive 14 Aug. Far as I know stores wouldn't get deliveries Saturday mornings but who knows.

August 14th is a Friday.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Called several Target's and they just said Street date the 14th... Only one have 1 on the floor but I'm not going right now since I'm busy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I called back later to the Target an associate told me they have one on the floor and the new statement is that they are not allowed to sell the figure before street date August 14th...

I can wait but I will not belittle or threatening people because they don't want to sell me a toy...

I seen some serious comments at another forum of collectors making big scenes and big trouble threatening store associates and managers because of the street date of the 14th... I think that's totally wrong... Probably this collectors never been doing any kind of customer service jobs in their life, and they don't know how bad it feels when somebody do that to you at your job.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yikes, i mean i like action figures and i truly can't wait to get some of them but threatening the employees because they said they won't get sell them til certain date? Wtf is wrong with those maniacs

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw this guy in Facebook post that they wouldn't sell them to him because of the street date and he was bragging how after the employees walked away, he snuck in behind the Electronics counter and grabbed the figures and paid for them in self checkout. He was patting himself in the back and acting like he was a bad@$$. 🙄 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Belmont13 said:

I saw this guy in Facebook post that they wouldn't sell them to him because of the street date and he was bragging how after the employees walked away, he snuck in behind the Electronics counter and grabbed the figures and paid for them in self checkout. He was patting himself in the back and acting like he was a bad@$$. 🙄 

Totally shameless...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Fellow Canadians! Just thought I'd let you all know it has been Officially confirmed we will be getting the Cobra Island target exclusives here , they will be TRU exclusives, it has been confirmed by Hasbro ! they are coming soon! , it's still going to be just as annoying to get these I'm sure or maybe more... anyone who lives in Canada knows how rough it was with Red Hulk and Heavy Mando recently

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Hey Fellow Canadians! Just thought I'd let you all know it has been Officially confirmed we will be getting the Cobra Island target exclusives here , they will be TRU exclusives, it has been confirmed by Hasbro ! they are coming soon! , it's still going to be just as annoying to get these I'm sure or maybe more... anyone who lives in Canada knows how rough it was with Red Hulk and Heavy Mando recently

 

 

Well, at least you already have the official confirmation, in my country we don't even have information about wave 2.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Satam said:

Surprising, isn't it?

As always, I suposse. You never expect anything and somehow you get disappointed, at least in my case.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Well, at least you already have the official confirmation, in my country we don't even have information about wave 2.

well I'd imagine living in hell it's always a punishment

just kidding bad joke,, where actually do you live? ... I want to say Mexico, cause I know it's rough for collectors there and it seems hellish enough of a place

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Despite the sale pages saying "Coming August 14th.  Preorders have sold out. Please check back on release date." and Hasbro saying they would go up for sale on Target's website on August 14th, it looks like these went up for pre-order again last night around midnight.  Not fun to wake up to news that you missed out again, ya know?  Baroness still has the preorder button up this morning, but it cannot be added to cart.  The others all say "Coming August 14th. Preorders have sold out. Please check back on the release date" again.   I'm going to be really pissed off if Baroness doesn't go up for sale on the 14th.  Even if there weren't a damn pandemic, I can't even walk right now.  %&@#ing Target.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Satam said:

Despite the sale pages saying "Coming August 14th.  Preorders have sold out. Please check back on release date." and Hasbro saying they would go up for sale on Target's website on August 14th, it looks like these went up for pre-order again last night around midnight.  Baroness still has the preorder button up this morning, but it cannot be added to cart.  The others all say "Coming August 14th. Preorders have sold out. Please check back on the release date" again.   I'm going to be really pissed off if Baroness doesn't go up for sale on the 14th.  Even if there weren't a damn pandemic, I can't even walk right now.  %&@#ing Target.

I personally checked two Target stores today and no Baroness nor the other figures...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Find Action Figures on Ebay

×
×
  • Create New...
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE