New G.I. Joe Classified 6" Baroness, Beach Head, Cobra Trooper and Roadblock V2 Figures Revealed

JayC

LOL, so NOW Hasbro is saying the Target Classified figures will only be on sale this Sat (8/1) at physical stores and 8/14 online. Course most Targets have either gone on and started selling them now or are insisting on the 8/14 release date. Someone might want to actually let Target know about all these date changes :?

Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 5.07.08 PM (2).jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JayC said:

LOL, so NOW Hasbro is saying the Target Classified figures will only be on sale this Sat (8/1) at physical stores and 8/14 online. Course most Targets have either gone on and started selling them now or are insisting on the 8/14 release date. Someone might want to actually let Target know about all these date changes :?

Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 5.07.08 PM (2).jpg

Well if that's the case, I will be at opening time at Target on Saturday 😸😃🖐️

Well, Jay already said what I was thinking: I hope someone lets Target know.  Surely Target Corporate knows but so far has not communicated the new street date to individual stores likely due to the whole mess everything is in and this being a somewhat low priority for them.  I do hope their systems are updated as of Saturday.  We'll see.

• Thanks 1

Hopefully, everything will be sorted out by Saturday because otherwise there's going to be a lot of upset collectors, especially when the entire case of Cobra Troopers sells out. Hasbro should really consider this approach for the GI classified line:

20200730_180812.jpg

• Thanks 1

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2020 at 8:39 PM, Satam said:

I'm getting a bad feeling about Saturday.

Went to local Target here and no Joes, but the clerk said they would arrive 14 Aug. Far as I know stores wouldn't get deliveries Saturday mornings but who knows. I will say, this is exactly why Hasbro needs to make these outlets more responsible for this mess. The only thing this forum topic should be about is how good, how bad, etc the figures are. Not how we're not getting them because of how Target doesn't seem to know how to handle notices of distribution or wont do anything about scalper bots.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Went to local Target here and no Joes, but the clerk said they would arrive 14 Aug. Far as I know stores wouldn't get deliveries Saturday mornings but who knows.

August 14th is a Friday.

• Thanks 1

I called back later to the Target an associate told me they have one on the floor and the new statement is that they are not allowed to sell the figure before street date August 14th...

I can wait but I will not belittle or threatening people because they don't want to sell me a toy...

I seen some serious comments at another forum of collectors making big scenes and big trouble threatening store associates and managers because of the street date of the 14th... I think that's totally wrong... Probably this collectors never been doing any kind of customer service jobs in their life, and they don't know how bad it feels when somebody do that to you at your job.

• Like 3

Yikes, i mean i like action figures and i truly can't wait to get some of them but threatening the employees because they said they won't get sell them til certain date? Wtf is wrong with those maniacs

• Thanks 1

I saw this guy in Facebook post that they wouldn't sell them to him because of the street date and he was bragging how after the employees walked away, he snuck in behind the Electronics counter and grabbed the figures and paid for them in self checkout. He was patting himself in the back and acting like he was a bad@$$. 🙄 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Belmont13 said:

I saw this guy in Facebook post that they wouldn't sell them to him because of the street date and he was bragging how after the employees walked away, he snuck in behind the Electronics counter and grabbed the figures and paid for them in self checkout. He was patting himself in the back and acting like he was a bad@$$. 🙄 

Totally shameless...

• Like 1

Hey Fellow Canadians! Just thought I'd let you all know it has been Officially confirmed we will be getting the Cobra Island target exclusives here , they will be TRU exclusives, it has been confirmed by Hasbro ! they are coming soon! , it's still going to be just as annoying to get these I'm sure or maybe more... anyone who lives in Canada knows how rough it was with Red Hulk and Heavy Mando recently

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Well, at least you already have the official confirmation, in my country we don't even have information about wave 2.

well I'd imagine living in hell it's always a punishment

just kidding bad joke,, where actually do you live? ... I want to say Mexico, cause I know it's rough for collectors there and it seems hellish enough of a place

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Despite the sale pages saying "Coming August 14th.  Preorders have sold out. Please check back on release date." and Hasbro saying they would go up for sale on Target's website on August 14th, it looks like these went up for pre-order again last night around midnight.  Not fun to wake up to news that you missed out again, ya know?  Baroness still has the preorder button up this morning, but it cannot be added to cart.  The others all say "Coming August 14th. Preorders have sold out. Please check back on the release date" again.   I'm going to be really pissed off if Baroness doesn't go up for sale on the 14th.  Even if there weren't a damn pandemic, I can't even walk right now.  %&@#ing Target.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Satam said:

Despite the sale pages saying "Coming August 14th.  Preorders have sold out. Please check back on release date." and Hasbro saying they would go up for sale on Target's website on August 14th, it looks like these went up for pre-order again last night around midnight.  Baroness still has the preorder button up this morning, but it cannot be added to cart.  The others all say "Coming August 14th. Preorders have sold out. Please check back on the release date" again.   I'm going to be really pissed off if Baroness doesn't go up for sale on the 14th.  Even if there weren't a damn pandemic, I can't even walk right now.  %&@#ing Target.

I personally checked two Target stores today and no Baroness nor the other figures...

14 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

So, was it a fiasco?.

Depends on the place, I have seen posts that they found at least Roadblock on the pegs. Others posted that they had to go back and forth with a Target employee in order to purchase them. Others posted that their local Targets didn't have anything(maybe they never got them to begin with). The majority weren't able to buy them because they kept showing street dated for August 14th. So for the most part you could say it was a fiasco because of the whole street date thing but apparently there were a few places where people could buy them no problem. So business as usual with exclusives and street dated products.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, JHS1988 said:

Apparently wave 2 is now hitting targets in California. I guess Target is liking the money they are making on this line.

CFE96EF5-73C9-4588-A3B0-7CF641170A07.png

Unfortunately for me, I live in the Bay Area, I haven't found any Joes in my any of my local Targets in the past four days.   I'm just going to use Popfindr to see when they're in stock on my local stores or check in stores on August 13 and 14.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

Something went wrong. The item was not added to your cart. Please try again.

Unfortunately, we cannot add this item to your cart right now or guarantee it will be available later. You can still checkout out now with anything already in your cart

Well so much for ordering Baroness....

• Thanks 1