New G.I. Joe Classified 6" Baroness, Beach Head, Cobra Trooper and Roadblock V2 Figures Revealed

JayC

2 hours ago, JHS1988 said:

The dc is on my work route. That palette was sitting off the route I walk to get to one part the building I service. I’m there weekly and that is the only toys I have ever seen

Nice and good for you to see it...

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2020 at 4:58 AM, BobM said:

Umm.. "sold out" in 10 seconds?  That doesn't seem right.

Hasbro needs to step in. If theyre going to keep doing these exclusives, despite the massive fan outrage over how theyre handled, then they should insist these outlets start considering these scalper bots or whatever as malware or place them under the BOTS Act. The BOTS Act outlawed the resale of tickets using bot technology, see if that can be applied to other items,  set a fine of $16,000 for each violation of the act. I'm no lawyer but I cant believe this corporation is as helpless as they want to appear.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Atlantis said:

Hasbro needs to step in. If theyre going to keep doing these exclusives, despite the massive fan outrage over how theyre handled, then they should insist these outlets start considering these scalper bots or whatever as malware or place them under the BOTS Act. The BOTS Act outlawed the resale of tickets using bot technology, see if that can be applied to other items,  set a fine of $16,000 for each violation of the act. I'm no lawyer but I cant believe this corporation is as helpless as they want to appear.

Hear hear.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Atlantis said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txCHRDpWKSw

GI JOE cobra island discontinued?

No official response yet. This could mean theyre done with Target and will just go with normal retail. Or...they may be done altogether for his wave....more to come...

Def doesn’t mean they r done with target. Just means the wave is no longer in production and so what ever is in the warehouses is it which really has been the case for some time.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, JayC said:

Def doesn’t mean they r done with target. Just means the wave is no longer in production and so what ever is in the warehouses is it which really has been the case for some time.

Well hopefully they will re-stock or something and this time distribute to a wider venue, so that collectors who want them will get a chance. This has been one ridiculous, incompetent example of how NOT to do an exclusive sale. Also I really do hope they do a mass re-release because that will be a big EFF U to the scalpers who are hoarding these. Yeah not too many people are gonna pay $100+ for a figure they can get from their local store or Meg or BBTS for $19.00.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Just for kicks, I checked my stores again. Then went online to see that Beachhead was available. But when i went to check him out.....

db gi 1.jpg

db gi j2.jpg

That's considered normal behavior at Target's web site... That happened to me countless times...