New G.I. Joe Classified 6" Baroness, Beach Head, Cobra Trooper and Roadblock V2 Figures Revealed

JayC

1 hour ago, Roadpigmaster said:
11 hours ago, JayC said:

My Cobra forces are one step closer to being complete.

118075297_2605268416453008_4700396845560489272_o.jpg

118158518_2605268406453009_1257572976149179190_o.jpg

Congratulations on finding her! 

I went to two Targets yesterday and found empty pegs at one and not even pegs at the other. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, lazrod said:

Thanks, you should make sure you take the DCPI # and go to one of the little red ipad machines located in stores if you dont see it out on pegs. It will tell you if they have them in the back, and if so you can then probably get an employee to go get one for you.

Truth is I got this from a seller in Hong Kong off eBay back on the 14th when Target failed to have her on the stated release date. I paid more than I would have liked but I decided it was worth it to not have to deal with the Target BS anymore. It's only coincidence it arrived the same day Target's started getting them in stock. Stores are only getting 1 case of 3 so once a store puts them out dont expect them to sit around long. That means your down to hitting Target(s) everyday until they come in and hope you dont miss the exact time they become available and probably have to hunt an employee down to try and get one from the back. Buying from the Hong Kong seller isn't supporting scalpers and even though I paid more than I would have liked it was worth piece of mind for a figure I knew I wanted and limited to only being able to get it at Target here in the US.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RoddyDrama said:

Baroness is indeed currently 3 per store. WTF. You can download the My Store app and it has the on hands (which aren't always right but gives you an idea).

Yeah I have not found any of the online in stock services to be very reliable when it comes to the GIJoe stuff at Target.

• Thanks 1

So a fellow collector who lives in the same area as me this morning texted me saying he got lucky and was able to snag a Baroness, but this is how it went down. He woke up before Targets opened and checked Popfindr which said 8 stores in the general area had gotten them in stock overnite. They didnt have them yesterday. He hit the closest Target to us and while Popfindr said they had 3, after having the employee check was told they only had one which is the one he bought. Popfindr is still saying that store has 2 in stock so I dont know if they were hidden or being held for an employee or what, but for this collector there was only 1 to be had. The other Target closest to us apparently had only 1 on hand when the doors opened this morning, so again what happened to the other 2 overnite remains a mystery. Two hours after Targets opened this morning, out of the 8 stores that originally said they had 3 on popfindr at the start of business, only 1 store was still showing two in stock, and that actual store was saying they had none. So if I had been trying to get Baroness, I would have wasted time going out yesterday to see if stores had gotten it, and then if determined enough would have gotten up to be at one of the two stores near me at 8am when they opened. Now if I choose wisely I might have gotten lucky and hit the store with one and gotten it or I would have run in to this other guy and we would have had  to determine which one of us would get to go home with the 1 Baroness. Even if I choose the store he didnt go to first, I still very likely would have come up empty handed. This is how ridiculous collecting has become. 

• Thanks 1

Popfindr was showing three each at two Fairfax Targets last night and early this morning.  Showed up at opening and there was nothing on the shelf and then put the DPCI in the red terminal and it said "0 on hand, 0 in back."  Found an employee anyway to double check and was told "If it's not out we don't have it."  Same deal at the other store, except the employee was a bit nicer about it.  Scored a bunch of antibacterial soap and some hand wipes, so there's that.
Got back and Popfindr is now reading 0 at both stores.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Satam said:

Popfindr was showing three each at two Fairfax Targets last night and early this morning.  Showed up at opening and there was nothing on the shelf and then put the DPCI in the red terminal and it said "0 on hand, 0 in back."  Found an employee anyway to double check and was told "If it's not out we don't have it."  Same deal at the other store, except the employee was a bit nicer about it.  Scored a bunch of antibacterial soap and some hand wipes, so there's that.
Got back and Popfindr is now reading 0 at both stores.

I think a lot of em might be going out the back door.

• Thanks 1

Congrats to everyone that was able to get their Baroness & COIL set.

I checked Popfindr yesterday morning for Baroness and nothing.   I checked this morning and still nothing for Baroness.

I checked the Target website and nothing in my area, the Bay Area to be more specific. According to the Target website, most of the stores in the Bay Area status show "not sold at this store."   Which is discouraging to say the least, but not taken at a totally truthful. 

It is alarming to hear that certain Target stores are only getting 1 Baroness, while others might be getting three at most and that will be it.  So FOMO is strong with me.   However, I'm still hoping Baroness will be available and easily found in stores as the Deadly Origins Black Widow figure Target exclusive.  I'll just have to wait and see. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, JayC said:

Thanks, you should make sure you take the DCPI # and go to one of the little red ipad machines located in stores if you dont see it out on pegs. It will tell you if they have them in the back, and if so you can then probably get an employee to go get one for you.

That means your down to hitting Target(s) everyday until they come in and hope you dont miss the exact time they become available and probably have to hunt an employee down to try and get one from the back.

Hasbro, Target and whoever else can kiss my a$$ if you think I'm going through all that to get this thing. Its idiotic. I shouldn't have to stalk and hunt TaRget for an item that is exclusive to them, and shouldn't have some fool to go in the back to stock something that should already be stocked. They don't have it available online, they wont ship it to the stores....Since Hasbro is taking all these steps to NOT take my money, fine, they don't get it then.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JayC said:

I think a lot of em might be going out the back door.

I would say this seems accurate, I had a very similar situation to you guys and Baroness, except here in Canada with the Movie Cable, I checked my Stock checker app, and it said a local store had him in stock, so I went there it was literally 25 minutes from when I saw they had these figures in stock, they also had other legends in stock, I got to that Walmart and they had not even 1 Legend on the pegs, nothing.. I asked some one and he said.. if it's not there on the shelf, we don't have it, I checked the App again today and it said they had Movie Cable, I called the store to confirm and they said they had nothing... thanks Walmart, thanks Hasbro Exclusives

so ya I'd say someone on the inside is grabbing these first, 2020 has been stellar for us collectors *eye roll*

• Thanks 1

The FOMO was definitely strong with me yesterday, hearing that Baroness had dropped in stores and according to Popfindr is not stocked at any of my local Targets. Not that I could go toy hunting because I had work.

However, I have made peace that I may not get my hand on this version of Baroness. I'll remain hopeful that I will find her on the shelf whenever I'm in Target, but won't be crushed if she's not. I'll just have to wait for Hasbro to release her as a single figure with some different decos.

This Baroness situation reminds of the Royal Blue Cobra Commander that went up for preorder on the NTWRK app, and collectors freaked out then when they couldn't preorder it.

• Thanks 1

Astoundingly enough, I managed to hit my Target right after the case of Baroness Bikes had been put out today, it would seem. 3 on the shelf. Grabbed one for me & one for my buddy. Another guy asked if he could have the third when he saw me looking at them. So, that was some luck today.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Roadpigmaster said:

Did you guys saw the news about the guy that stole 2 GI Joe Classified Figures at a Walmart in Cincinnati?

No. But I'm pretty sure an employee is either stealing or setting aside Baroness figures for others at my local Target 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Kato said:

No. But I'm pretty sure an employee is either stealing or setting aside Baroness figures for others at my local Target 

Here is the video...

https://www.journal-news.com/news/watch-west-chester-police-seek-shoplifting-suspect-who-assaulted-walmart-employee/PVNP5SEOLRDPVFK22HTAMCTZYU/?fbclid=IwAR1WNLS7D95O3Q35Pkoslne614SrR-dp8kw1cuascGjlvkVm_0C_Ve-A6_Q

31 minutes ago, Roadpigmaster said:

Wow... How you got that picture?

The dc is on my work route. That palette was sitting off the route I walk to get to one part the building I service. I’m there weekly and that is the only toys I have ever seen

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Aworldallhisown said:

My store in CA is showing that they won’t even be getting the exclusive wave aside from Roadblock. They’ve omitted the other tags from the peg-space. 

What part of Cali?  I’m still hoping for a Beachhead and Cobra Trooper restock (a friend did get one Trooper for me so at least I have one—but I really don’t want to turn to ebay for Beachhead).  

• Thanks 1