New G.I. Joe Classified 6" Baroness, Beach Head, Cobra Trooper and Roadblock V2 Figures Revealed

JayC

8 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

Well so much for ordering Baroness....

Apparently she went back up for preorder Saturday night around midnight and pre-orders sold out again within a couple minutes.  Target, being Target, has yet to deactivate the preorder button.

• Thanks 1

I didn't even know that Baroness went up again.  Oh well.

I hope Baroness is as easy to find in stores as the Marvel Legends Black Widow Deadly Origins exclusive figure rather than the Red Hulk.   For what I heard, these Cobra Island figures will be replenished and restocked in Target for a bit of time.

Not too worried about getting Baroness, as I'm sure she'll be released without the COIL motorcycle as a general release.   As I'm sure there will be a different version of the Cobra trooper down the line.   There's already been 3 announced versions of Cobra Commander and two versions of Snake Eyes and Roadblock. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Darth_Primus said:

I didn't even know that Baroness went up again.  Oh well.

I hope Baroness is as easy to find in stores as the Marvel Legends Black Widow Deadly Origins exclusive figure rather than the Red Hulk.   For what I heard, these Cobra Island figures will be replenished and restocked in Target for a bit of time.

Not too worried about getting Baroness, as I'm sure she'll be released without the COIL motorcycle as a general release.   As I'm sure there will be a different version of the Cobra trooper down the line.   There's already been 3 announced versions of Cobra Commander and two versions of Snake Eyes and Roadblock. 

And two versions of Destro.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Quite interesting, but sucks for those who had in mind army build the Cobra troopers.

117338471_10158662832078142_4160892676676671321_n.jpg

I saw this posted in a Facebook group and some random YouTube video I watched last night.   In the YouTube video, they talked about buying one and then going to their car and  changing their hats and shirts and try to buy another one. LOL

I went to my local Target this morning which Popfindr showed they had 7 Roadblocks on hand.  Nothing on the shelves. I checked the price scanner for the store inventory and it also showed 7.   Asked an Target employee about it, and she said the system inventory can be hours behind as it will need to update.

So, no luck today for the Cobra Island figures for me.  I might try again tomorrow if I go out to my local comic book store.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

They mentioned to me that Red Ninjas are coming on Nov 1st... 

It's strange, because the website has them listed as not coming out until Nov 1st but I'm hearing from people who bought wave 2 that they have the same DCPI as wave 1.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Belmont13 said:

It's strange, because the website has them listed as not coming out until Nov 1st but I'm hearing from people who bought wave 2 that they have the same DCPI as wave 1.

November 1st appears to at least be the estimated arrival date for wave 2 at online retailers like BBTS, Dorkside, and Pulse, but since they've started showing up at Targets on the West Coast, all bets are off.  I would guess that Dorkside and BBTS will still be waiting until November for their stock, however.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Belmont13 said:

Not sure about the DPCI but the Target associates mentioned that they don't expect to have that item soon since it's release is on November the 1st...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Belmont13 said:

I've seen a post on social media yesterday of a person buying the red ninja.  It boggles my mind.  I preordered a couple from Amazon.  Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled.

I haven't seen any posts for Baroness, yet.

I did see the first review of the 2020 SDCC Cobra Commander on YouTube.  The guy that has it lives in Hong Kong and bought it from specialty store.   The package looks cool as well as the figure, IHMO.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Darth_Primus said:

I've seen a post on social media yesterday of a person buying the red ninja.  It boggles my mind.  I preordered a couple from Amazon.  Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled.

I haven't seen any posts for Baroness, yet.

I did see the first review of the 2020 SDCC Cobra Commander on YouTube.  The guy that has it lives in Hong Kong and bought it from specialty store.   The package looks cool as well as the figure, IHMO.

I haven't seen anything yet regarding the Baroness, either. I find it weird since I thought she was supposed to be part of the whole Cobra Island theme, I could be wrong, though.

• Thanks 1

My main want from this line are the Cobra Ninjas to utilize as HAND Ninjas in my ML collection, need bout 6 of em.. Might snag 3-4 Cobra troopers if I ever see em in the wild. Not gonna stress bout it if I never see em on the pegs anytime soon.

1 hour ago, Satam said:

Hopefully later in the week.  Any clue or even an inkling when it'd go up on the website Friday?

No but unfortunately I doubt there is much chance of beating the Scalper bots online regardless of when it goes live.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JayC said:

No but unfortunately I doubt there is much chance of beating the Scalper bots online regardless of when it goes live.

I totally forgot about the 14th to be the day for the online release... I will have to be on the lookout that day. There's been so many pre-orders that I been loosing that I'm starting to feel like is not worth anymore...

3 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Both are in-stock on Amazon too. No Red Ninja.

• Thanks 1