New G.I. Joe Classified 6" Baroness, Beach Head, Cobra Trooper and Roadblock V2 Figures Revealed

JayC

If you went to bed early last night you may have missed the news of four new G.I. Joe Classified 6" figures that were announced by Hasbro. The four figures announced included Beach Head, Baroness with COIL Bike, Cobra Trooper and a second Roadblock.

These new figures which will be going up for pre-order today at 9am ET on the Target website are part of a new sub-line called G.I. Joe Missions: Cobra Island. The island which is Cobra's HQ is featured on the back of the packaging with these as you can see in the updated images below.

The figures while not yet available are now listed on the Target website. It says release 7/21 on the site for these but it's unclear if that is just for the pre-order or if they will actually start shipping today. We suspect it's just the pre-order date. We have provided links below:

G.I. Joe Classified Series Baroness with C.O.I.L. Figure and Vehicle - $39.99 - DCPI 087-16-4933 - Package Art By Craig Drake

G.I. Joe Classified Series Cobra Trooper Action Figure - $19.99 - DCPI 087-16-9726 - Package Art By Kekai Kotaki

G.I. Joe Classified Series Special Missions: Cobra Island Wayne “Beach Head” Sneeden - $19.99 - DCPI 087-16-2012 - Package Art By Ashley Witter

G.I. Joe Classified Series Roadblock Action Figure - $19.99 - DCPI 087-16-6262 - Package Art By Ken Lashley

GIJoe-Classified-Target-07.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Target-06.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Target-05.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Target-04.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Target-03.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Target-02.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Target-01.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Target-00.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Target-08.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Target-09.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Target-10.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Target-11.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Target-12.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Target-13.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Target-14.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Target-15.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-Target-16.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Target exclusives? It be a shame if they are.

I never thought I'd say this when it comes to toy waves but i gotta admit for this wave i am interested on all figures, if we can call this specific line up a wave? So far I'd go for Cobra Trooper, Baroness or even the new Roadblock since i wasn't a big fan of his first release to be honest, that bike tha Baroness has though it looks weird, even when it's meant to be in a sci-fi setting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Belmont13 said:

Baroness looks good, I'm surprised they gave her the Akira bike and didn't reuse the bike that came with Black Widow. 

Im sure cause they have that whole future vibe they are trying to create.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, JHS1988 said:

I thought I was going to be waiting a while on Beach Head but not the case. I’m liking the wave so I guess I will wait for tomorrow for more information 

Glad the beret on Beach Head is removable cause not really digging it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Indeed, he is an army builder type of figure after all, just wait til they get on toy shelves and "POOF" they're literally gone.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, JayC said:

Is Hasbro releasing a new animation? That baroness in the motorcycle in the art looks like a cartoon like... Not bad, not bad at all...

11 minutes ago, Roadpigmaster said:

Is Hasbro releasing a new animation? That baroness in the motorcycle in the art looks like a cartoon like... Not bad, not bad at all...

Not that I have heard.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Satam said:

So if I want Baroness, I have to get that silly bike, huh?  Don't like that.

This is what I thought!, man Baroness is one of my all time favorite Joe characters, I have been hoping for this figure... but make me spend double the price for a bike I don't even want.. ugh , loving that Cobra Trooper, Beach Head is a maybe...hate that hat though, will certainly pass again on Roadblock, but with all that being said ... these better not be Target exclusives *shakes fist*

also man ya Hasbro... slow down, you barely have wave 1 out on the shelves and you are throwing new waves at us left and right.. just calm it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I bet these all get released again at mass retail but colored different. Same as the Amazon Storm Shadow.

I like all of them here except Roadblock.

I agree with Jay about that beret, it's an eyesore.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

This is what I thought!, man Baroness is one of my all time favorite Joe characters, I have been hoping for this figure... but make me spend double the price for a bike I don't even want.. ugh , loving that Cobra Trooper, Beach Head is a maybe...hate that hat though, will certainly pass again on Roadblock, but with all that being said ... these better not be Target exclusives *shakes fist*

also man ya Hasbro... slow down, you barely have wave 1 out on the shelves and you are throwing new waves at us left and right.. just calm it

Given how this Baroness has none of the gold highlights of the promo art we've seen previously aside from those on the glasses, I'm guessing we'll have a single-carded Baroness with more paint apps.

54 minutes ago, Blackmada said:

I bet these all get released again at mass retail but colored different. Same as the Amazon Storm Shadow.

I like all of them here except Roadblock.

I agree with Jay about that beret, it's an eyesore.

While I agree we'll see these at mass retail with different paint apps most likely, I think Amazon Storm Shadow is actually the one counterexample, as I think the normal Storm Shadow we get will probably be an actually different mold, going by how the promo art looked.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, JayC said:

I totally missed it at first but yeah not the most camouflage part of the uniform. Still all good I can get a new figure and one of my Deadpool figures gets a new beret

I am checking on whether these are actual Target exclusives or not. They are promoted as going up on Target today but the word exclusive is never used. I've updated the story with links to the figures on the site, DCPI#'s and better images above. I do expect at least the Trooper to go quick so good luck. The links should go live at 9am.

Gonna go ahead and address the elephant in the room. I hope the fact these are from a real toy company with actual mainstream resources makes the difference, and everybody gets a shot, cause after last weeks Turtle megillah, all I see right now is so much Bot-Chow.

5 hours ago, Jeddostotle7 said:

Given how this Baroness has none of the gold highlights of the promo art we've seen previously aside from those on the glasses, I'm guessing we'll have a single-carded Baroness with more paint apps.

Rather have her without all that gold nonsense, so I guess I'm going for the exclusive this morning, then.