Power Rangers Lightning Collection 6" Hasbro Dino Thunder White Ranger Figure Revealed

JayC

Malaysia is apparently the place to go to find all the newest Power Rangers Lightning Collection products from Hasbro. A Malaysian Store Just In Hunts has gotten in stock the upcoming Putty Patroller 2-pack which here in the US is being released as a Hasbro Pulse exclusive and the just announced SPD Omega Ranger with Uniforce Cycle that here in the US is an Amazon exclusive.

The store also has what appears to be a yet to be officially announced 6" Lightning Collection Dino Thunder White Ranger figure in stock. Since Hasbro has yet to officially announce this one, we don't know how it will see release here in the US.

You can check out some in store shots that are going around social media of these as well as some close up shots from someone who bought the figures. We saw these close-up images via mightymorphingreenpainter, though we don't know who the original source is.

Dino-White-Ranger-01.jpg

Dino-White-Ranger-02.jpg

Dino-White-Ranger-03.jpg

Dino-White-Ranger04.jpg

Dino-White-Ranger05.jpg

Dino-White-Ranger06.jpg

Dino-White-Ranger07.jpg

• Like 1

Just woke up seen this On the TNI twitter and Lost it this is my favorite ranger design of all Time I'm so hype had this figure since I was 11 finally can upgrade him Yes yes yes

20200716_074817.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SclassHiei said:

Just woke up seen this On the TNI twitter and Lost it this is my favorite ranger design of all Time I'm so hype had this figure since I was 11 finally can upgrade him Yes yes yes

20200716_074817.jpg

We're on the same page. I had (have?) this guy, so an upgrade is definitely needed.

• Like 1

Oh man it looks so cool, I'm still trying to stick to my guns however and stay only in the MMPR game, I'm already in struggle mode trying to get the Blue and Yellow, I don't need to add more items to my struggle, but this is so tempting , it will go into my "if I see it on a peg, or in stock for retail I will buy list"

• Like 1

On 7/16/2020 at 4:24 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Oh man it looks so cool, I'm still trying to stick to my guns however and stay only in the MMPR game, I'm already in struggle mode trying to get the Blue and Yellow, I don't need to add more items to my struggle, but this is so tempting , it will go into my "if I see it on a peg, or in stock for retail I will buy list"

I'm still trying to get MMPR Blue Yellow & Red I have Lord Drakkon MMPR white & pink rangers Im waiting on the Rita and Lord Zedd two pack I think it's a gamestop exclusive I hate exclusives. Plus Zordon and Alpha 2 pack what a list on top of that I'm a Marvel legends collector  I have to get that retro spiderman wave off topic but hey my bad