NECA Looking To Offer TMNT Movie Turtle 2-Packs On Their Website This Week Plus Casey & Foot Animated Series 2-Pack Hitting Target This Week

JayC

NECA announced today that they are looking to offer some of their 90's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie 2-packs on their own NECA store website for both US and International customers this Thursday (7/16). Previously they had said these would only be available at physical Walmart stores.

Also the first TMNT wave 3 Animated 2-pack to be released at Target stores will be the one with the Casey Jones & Foot Soldier figures. The official release date for both online and physical stores is this Friday (7/17), but we are seeing reports of folks already starting to find them in stores. The release dates for the other 2-packs in wave 3 are 8/6 and 8/20. We don't yet know which set will be released on which date.

Here is the place holder link for the Casey and Foot Soldier set: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - 7" Scale Action Figure - Cartoon Series 3 Casey Jones & Foot Soldier.

The deluxe animated series Metalhead figure is also slated to hit shelves and online this Friday at Target. We do not have a placeholder link for that one to share at this time.

00-TMNT-Wave-3-Final-Package-05__scaled_600.jpg

Metalhead-Package-01__scaled_600.jpg

Walmart-TMNT-Movie-2-Pack-01__scaled_600.jpg

Walmart-TMNT-Movie-2-Pack-04__scaled_600.jpg

• Thanks 1

Do we know if the NECA web store sale will include the Raph/Casey movie 2-pack?  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JayC said:
NECA announced today that they are looking to offer some of their 90's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie 2-packs on their own NECA store website for both US and International customers this Thursday (7/16). Previously they had said these would only be available at physical Walmart stores.

Also the first TMNT wave 3 Animated 2-pack to be released at Target stores will be the one with the Casey Jones & Foot Soldier figures. The official release date for both online and physical stores is this Friday (7/17), but we are seeing reports of folks already starting to find them in stores. The release dates for the other 2-packs in wave 3 are 8/6 and 8/20. We don't yet know which set will be released on which date.

Here is the place holder link for the Casey and Foot Soldier set: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - 7" Scale Action Figure - Cartoon Series 3 Casey Jones & Foot Soldier.

The deluxe animated series Metalhead figure is also slated to hit shelves and online this Friday at Target. We do not have a placeholder link for that one to share at this time.

00-TMNT-Wave-3-Final-Package-05__scaled_600.jpg

Metalhead-Package-01__scaled_600.jpg

Walmart-TMNT-Movie-2-Pack-01__scaled_600.jpg

Walmart-TMNT-Movie-2-Pack-04__scaled_600.jpg

Hopefully I will get those toon figures at Target...

At least NECA is trying to offer the Movie 2 packs on their website to make it a little easier to get these. Hopefully those that want one can actually get them and not in the he hands of some scalpers and end up on eBay.

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, InspectorZartan said:

Do we know if the NECA web store sale will include the Raph/Casey movie 2-pack?  

I believe I saw NECA respond to that question on Twitter with the answer no. Since all this seems to be changing regularly I won't say its impossible down the road, but for now I wouldn't hold your breath.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, JayC said:

I believe I saw NECA respond to that question on Twitter with the answer no. Since all this seems to be changing regularly I won't say its impossible down the road, but for now I wouldn't hold your breath.

That’s a bummer but good to know

• Thanks 1

From NECA today:

Tomorrow(7/16) @ 10am EST on thenecastore.com
➖
US Customers will be able to order the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1990 Turtle 2 Packs of Leo/Donnie & Raph/Mikey.

International Customers will be able to order the 1990 Turtle 2 Packs, Cartoon Metalhead, and Cartoon Casey/Foot 2 Pack.
➖
Target.com will begin loading inventory of Metalhead & Casey/Foot 2 Packs for US Customers at 2pm EST. We will provide a link once available

• Thanks 1

The target stuff will be limited 2 per-household online.

NECA also is showing some indications they may be offering that Walmart Raph and Casey 2-pack on their website to US folks at a later date. Nothing specific but making hints to that possibility.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JayC said:

The target stuff will be limited 2 per-household online.

NECA also is showing some indications they may be offering that Walmart and Casey 2-pack on their website to US folks at a later date. Nothing specific but making hints to that possibility.

That will be great if that happens.  

9 minutes ago, mako said:

Wow, sorry to hear that guys. Hopefully, I'll have better luck with the Target Casey and Metalhead.

Im hoping to, but at the same time not holding my breath. Im debating do I try and get both at the same time or go for the one I want most and if the other is still available go back for it. those few seconds of trying to add both to the cart and check out could make all the difference in the world.

And yes its sad we have to even ponder such things :?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, JayC said:

Im debating do I try and get both at the same time or go for the one I want most and if the other is still available go back for it. those few seconds of trying to add both to the cart and check out could make all the difference in the world.

And yes its sad we have to even ponder such things :?

My opinion? Go for the hat-trick. I'd rather lose both and go down swinging than lose one because I didn't even try for it, but that's just me. I spent the past two weeks running my butt off in near 100 degree weather hunting for Snake-Eyes anywhere that sold anything in the Central Arkansas area. If there's even the smallest chance I can get either of these from the air-conditioned comfort of my home and have someone else do the leg-work, I HAVE to go for it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, KryptonianNL said:

I had BOTH movie 2 packs in my cart at 9:00CT.  When I tried to check out at 9:01 CT, it wouldn't let me.  All gone in less than a minute.  NECA has screwed my childhood dream once again with their online mismanagement.

That sucks. Im sure NECA will say they will continue to work on it and getting stuff out but after this happening time and time again I think it just gets to a point where people are just like yeah whatever.  If I am not able to secure the Casey and Foot set later today on Target because it sells out in seconds I am probably done with this line. I love what NECA has been doing with them but if they can't be made fairly readily available then it's just not worth the hassle.

• Thanks 1