MOTU, LOTR And The Office Little People Figures

JayC

Protect planet Eternia and defend the secrets of Castle Grayskull with this special edition Little People Masters of the Universe collectable figure set from Fisher-Price!

This set features figures that have been styled to look just like classic characters He-Man, Beast Man, Skeletor and Man-At-Arms, all brought down to Little People toy size. This must-have figure set is a great gift for Masters of the Universe fans of all ages!

Also look for sets featuring Lord of the Rings and The Office figures. You can pre-order all of these from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Fisher-Price-Little-People-01.jpg

Fisher-Price-Little-People-02.jpg

Fisher-Price-Little-People-03.jpg

Fisher-Price-Little-People-04.jpg

Fisher-Price-Little-People-05.jpg

Fisher-Price-Little-People-06.jpg

Fisher-Price-Little-People-07.jpg

Fisher-Price-Little-People-08.jpg

Fisher-Price-Little-People-09.jpg

6 minutes ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

LoL this is crazy, I like the MoTU and the LoTR sets and I felt kinda tempted to get the Kiss and The Beatles sets back then when they were announced but I'm not sure if I want to step into stuff like this.

There's a Beatles set?

46 minutes ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Yes, it is based on the yellow submarine. It is available in the BBTS link as well.

But it doesn't look like Fisher Price makes a yellow submarine toy, which just seems like a missed opportunity.

BTW, they only one of the office figures I can definitively identify from its appearance is Dwight.  The one has to be Michael because of the mug, and it helps that the Jim figure has a "Jim loves Pam" note to it and the fourth as Pam, who has pretty red hair for Pam.

1 hour ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Yes, only the four guys at the moment, the actual yellow submarine would have been nice to see. It really seems like Mattel wants to start aiming these Little People sets more towards the collector market.

It does, but I imagine almost everyone collecting those Yellow Submarine Beatles little people would also want to have an actual Yellow Submarine as part of their collection.

So cute, but what am I lost , when did fisher-price start making "cool" collectible style figures? , I don't want them, but I'd imagine someone does, but really who? fisher-price is for the wee tots , is my 3 year old nephew in-law going to be stoked about this No, he wants Baby shark

2 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Mattel is definitely targeting these sets towards the collectors, maybe it's Mattel's answer to the Funko Pops.

Or perhaps, they are targeting the collectors to have something to play with their younger children so that a new generation of MOTU fans comes into existence?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jsmooth said:

Or perhaps, they are targeting the collectors to have something to play with their younger children so that a new generation of MOTU fans comes into existence?

I'm thinking this myself, my wife played the original She Ra for our daughter on Netflix and she liked it. After watching Beat Bugs, I got my daughter interested in the Beatles, so maybe this could be a way for parents to have something to share with the next generation. On second thought maybe I'll get the MOTU set so my toddler can mix them up with the regular Little People. 

I’m in for the MOTU set for sure.