Power Rangers 6" Lightning Collection Amazon Exclusive S.P.D. Omega Ranger and Uniforce Cycle Vehicle

JayC

Inspired by POWER RANGERS S.P.D.: The Omega Ranger is a time traveling Power Ranger who travels back to the past to help the B-Squad Rangers, where he patrols the streets on his Uniforce Cycle. The Uniforce Cycle has an attached stand for easy display, and the S.P.D. Omega Ranger comes with multiple character-inspired accessories.

This set from Hasbro is being released as an Amazon.com exclusive and available for pre-order now. Look for it to be released on August 1 and cost $29.99.

Power-Rangers-Lighting-Collection-SPD-Omega-Ranger-01.jpg

Power-Rangers-Lighting-Collection-SPD-Omega-Ranger-02.jpg

Power-Rangers-Lighting-Collection-SPD-Omega-Ranger-03.jpg

Power-Rangers-Lighting-Collection-SPD-Omega-Ranger-04.jpg

Power-Rangers-Lighting-Collection-SPD-Omega-Ranger-05.jpg

Power-Rangers-Lighting-Collection-SPD-Omega-Ranger-06.jpg

Power-Rangers-Lighting-Collection-SPD-Omega-Ranger-07.jpg

Power-Rangers-Lighting-Collection-SPD-Omega-Ranger-08.jpg

Power-Rangers-Lighting-Collection-SPD-Omega-Ranger-09.jpg

Figure is cool looking, that One wheel bike I always thought was goofy, Easy pass for me, but the overall product is cool, guess we will be seeing more Ranger deluxe stuff coming in the future

Super excited to see this, even though picture 7 is a little awkward. I guess all the Rangers get lightning effects, because I didnt think Sam had lightning powers. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I just rewatched SPD not too long ago. 

Mighty Morphin and Zeo aside, because those are the classics everyone wants, I would kind of like to see them try to hit every team once before they start double le up on seasons. SPD was a great year, but this is the 3rd SPD figure in the line, and we havent hit the space team yet, Lightspeed, Wild Force, Dino Thunder, or RPM. And yes I totally understand that they're sort of basing the lines off the comic books and SPD has a role in the comics. But considering the ages of most of the people collecting these I feel like I personally, and the only other person I know on a personal level who collects these would appreciate the Red or Titanium Lightspeed Ranger, or the Silver or Blue Space Ranger, or literally ANY of the DT Rangers (which I know already got their due in the legacy line, but that's not THIS line).

Just my thoughts. I am SUPER happy to see this figure. But I just dont think SPD was SO GOOD that we need 3 SPD rangers before 1 Lightspeed. 

Pass for me. My focus as far as Lightning Collection goes is the Zordon Arch (Mighty Morphin', Alien, Zeo, Turbo I, Turbo II, and Space) along with Lost Galaxy (my favorite series . . . and Valerie Vernon is hot), and DinoThunder (sort of a direct sequel to Mighty Morphin' . . . and Emma Lahanna is hot).

Besides, S.P.D. comes just under Ninja Storm on my list of Ranger Series I don't like.

On 7/9/2020 at 5:12 PM, RyanJSaber said:

Mighty Morphin and Zeo aside, because those are the classics everyone wants, I would kind of like to see them try to hit every team once before they start double le up on seasons. SPD was a great year, but this is the 3rd SPD figure in the line, and we havent hit the space team yet, Lightspeed, Wild Force, Dino Thunder, or RPM. And yes I totally understand that they're sort of basing the lines off the comic books and SPD has a role in the comics. But considering the ages of most of the people collecting these I feel like I personally, and the only other person I know on a personal level who collects these would appreciate the Red or Titanium Lightspeed Ranger, or the Silver or Blue Space Ranger, or literally ANY of the DT Rangers (which I know already got their due in the legacy line, but that's not THIS line).

Just my thoughts. I am SUPER happy to see this figure. But I just dont think SPD was SO GOOD that we need 3 SPD rangers before 1 Lightspeed. 

Oh yeah, they still haven't dive into many other teams. Personally I want some Wild Force figures, like the Lunar Wolf Ranger or Zen Aku. Hopefully we'll start getting some more variety in the near future.

• Like 1