I've been collecting for about 3 years and some change. (for Figures.) Comics I've collected all my life. I mainly collect Comics, Art, Legends and Transformers.

You can always check me out on YouTube under Worldbreakerkou.

20200708_201945.jpg

20200708_202306.jpg

20200708_202244.jpg

20200708_202255.jpg

20200708_202211.jpg

20200708_202144.jpg

20200708_202159.jpg

20200708_202004.jpg

20200708_202133.jpg

20200708_202031.jpg

20200708_202205.jpg

20200708_201544.jpg

• Like 1

Awesome collection 👍

Worldbreakerkou...that is a world breaking collection...How did you take care of putting the comics in the picture frames? they look neatly done.

Sigh....I remember when I had a room like this. Then I had kids. Those were the days.

2 hours ago, andoy24 said:

Worldbreakerkou...that is a world breaking collection...How did you take care of putting the comics in the picture frames? they look neatly done.

Thank you,

I got the frames form Ikea and just found and cut paper around the back of the board . Then I just carefully laid the comic in the frame. Since its a tight snug fit they don't go anywhere. 

1 hour ago, 41055_1529445590 said:

Sigh....I remember when I had a room like this. Then I had kids. Those were the days.

I have one myself and completely understand. If I had more than one there would be no Comic Cave. 

• Like 1

that is an awesome display, you maximize space well. love the iron man helmet looking like its coming through the wall, great idea. and that gamora poster is godlike! very cool room, thanks for showing it.

17 hours ago, jlavaia said:

that is an awesome display, you maximize space well. love the iron man helmet looking like its coming through the wall, great idea. and that gamora poster is godlike! very cool room, thanks for showing it.

Thank you thank you too kind.

Really well done...best item of all...in my opinion...the Captain America shield signed by Stan Lee.  I wanted to do that so bad myself but never got around to it.  Now I cannot but wow amazing!!!