NECA SDCC 2020 Exclusive Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990 Movie) - 7” Scale Action Figure – TMNT Musical Mutagen Tour 4 Pack

JayC

Own a part of turtles history with the TMNT Musical Mutagen Tour 4 Pack!

This one of a kind box set will take you back to 1990 at the pinnacle of the turtles fandom where Leo, Donnie, Raph, and Mikey traded in their martial arts weapons for instruments and became rock stars. All 4 turtles are dressed in real fabric, band themed apparel and come with a slew of new accessories including a saxophone, keyboard, guitar, and a one string bass! Also included are mask accessories, a pizza, and 4 sets of interchangeable hands.

Slipcase over window box packaging.

Available in Target stores on Thursday(7/23) - $124.99 USD*
Available online (Bundled w/ Accessory Pack) through target.com on Thursday(7/23) - $149.99 USD
Available online (International only) through thenecastore.com on Thursday(7/23) - $149.99 USD
For more details, visit the #NECA site: https://neca.io/2ZvJf4r

TMNT-SDCC-01.jpg

TMNT-SDCC-02.jpg

TMNT-SDCC-03.jpg

TMNT-SDCC-04.jpg

TMNT-SDCC-05.jpg

TMNT-SDCC-06.jpg

TMNT-SDCC-07.jpg

TMNT-SDCC-08.jpg

TMNT-SDCC-09.jpg

TMNT-SDCC-10.jpg

TMNT-SDCC-11.jpg

TMNT-SDCC-12.jpg

TMNT-SDCC-13.jpg

TMNT-SDCC-14.jpg

TMNT-SDCC-15.jpg

TMNT-SDCC-16.jpg

TMNT-SDCC-17.jpg

TMNT-SDCC-18.jpg

TMNT-SDCC-19.jpg

TMNT-SDCC-20.jpg

TMNT-SDCC-21.jpg

TMNT-SDCC-22.jpg

TMNT-SDCC-23.jpg

TMNT-SDCC-24.jpg

TMNT-SDCC-25.jpg

TMNT-SDCC-26.jpg

TMNT-SDCC-27.jpg

TMNT-SDCC-28.jpg

TMNT-SDCC-29.jpg

TMNT-SDCC-30.jpg

TMNT-SDCC-31.jpg

TMNT-SDCC-32.jpg

TMNT-SDCC-33.jpg

TMNT-SDCC-34.jpg

TMNT-SDCC-35.jpg

TMNT-SDCC-36.jpg

TMNT-SDCC-37.jpg

30 minutes ago, memocromatico said:

So glad this is an exclusive!
They're incredibly well made, but my favorite part of it is the packaging, it's truly amazing!!

Totally passing on it :)

Not my thing either, but I suspect this will go like hot cakes. I feel like this was a set up for a TMNT/Jem crossover :)

• Like 1

This is so very clever and so extremely well done. If I was a turtles completionist, considering how many different TMNT sets have come out in just the last like 10 years, Id be all over it. But I also dont care to remember the travesty that was coming out of their shells. But good god NECA knows how to make something stupid, look so damn cool.  Im sure a Venus is in NECAS future XD.. then the power rangers crossover... skies the limit with NECA and how they can pretty much translate anything extremely well to figure format. 

4 hours ago, EvilHayato said:

This is so very clever and so extremely well done. If I was a turtles completionist, considering how many different TMNT sets have come out in just the last like 10 years, Id be all over it. But I also dont care to remember the travesty that was coming out of their shells. But good god NECA knows how to make something stupid, look so damn cool.

perfectly said, this is really awesome looking, I honestly can't believe from packaging to figures and accessory's how well executed this is, but it's also a super easy pass for me

I still have the Coming out of our shells cassette tape, it still plays... what a horror show

• Like 1

As far as exclusives go I think this is a perfect choice. Im not a big enough TMNT fan for this to apppeal to me personally, but It's the type of thing that is unique/niche enough that it makes it kind of cool. At the same time If you didn't or weren't able to get it, its not something that is going to leave a glaring hole in your collection.

Very out of left field I'd say, I'm going to be passing on this as I'm not a huge Turtle guy but to those that want one hopefully you'll be able to get it. Tough I will say that the packaging is pretty cool! 

One thing that I noticed from the pictures tho that is pretty amazing is the fact that they have bendable jaws? like they can open and close their mouths. Thats pretty damn wild.